Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#51858 Apr 26, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person is an atheist, evidently they have an ignorance of the Bible. They can't comprehend it even if they have read it because they choose not to believe it....
That is a non sequitur. An atheist can, and often does, have more knowledge of the Bible than "Christians." I have already posted the link to the study which showed that to be true.

One reason that I am an atheist is that I have studied the Bible, and chose not to believe it (in its entirety).

Your belief in the Bible does not make it any more true.

#51859 Apr 26, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a total idiot! You have my sympathy. Maybe you should take a bath once in a while. It's straange you believe all the crap on the internet.
I am not a TOTAL idiot! Nobody's perfect!(Except YOU, of course!)

Take a bath? I gotta admit you got me there. In my opinion, taking baths is highly over-rated. If I start smelling "ripe," just let me know.

I don't believe all the crap on the internet, ESPECIALLY YOUR crap.
Poor CRYBABY Dannyboy

United States

#51860 Apr 26, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
A meet will never happen . GUTLESS COWARDS never GO face to face .
Besides the freak of nature's poor mother would have to buy it, her, whatever A GPS to just find me . All the gutless coward knows is it's mothers basement and the route to the mailbox everymonth for it's undeserving welfare check
Trust me, I know. I've even offered to have the FAGfromSmithville, who is convinced I am Dan, meet me at the police station here in town to prove I am not who he thinks I am. But all he has is coward excuse after coward excuse. Of course it would mean a 4 hour drive for him from the St Louis area since he obviously doesn't live in Smithville (and his screen name is based off his "I got my ass kicked by DanInBranson so bad a year and half later I am still having a crybaby meltdown over it" obsession.

The LADYBOY aka FAGfromSmithville is nothing but a gutless coward, always has been, always will be, and most importanly will never be anything more then a chickentshit internet bitch.
DAWG is a TOTAL IDIOT

United States

#51861 Apr 26, 2012
Yellow Dawg FAKE VET Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a TOTAL idiot! Nobody's perfect!\]
You're right, nobodys perfect, but you are the closest thing to being a total idiot someone can be. Maybe that is your greatest (and only) lifes accomplishment.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#51862 Apr 26, 2012
"Sometimes Jesus was just plain wrong"

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/04/25/1086... -

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#51863 Apr 26, 2012
Poor CRYBABY Dannyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, I know. I've even offered to have the FAGfromSmithville, who is convinced I am Dan, meet me at the police station here in town to prove I am not who he thinks I am. But all he has is coward excuse after coward excuse. Of course it would mean a 4 hour drive for him from the St Louis area since he obviously doesn't live in Smithville (and his screen name is based off his "I got my ass kicked by DanInBranson so bad a year and half later I am still having a crybaby meltdown over it" obsession.
The LADYBOY aka FAGfromSmithville is nothing but a gutless coward, always has been, always will be, and most importanly will never be anything more then a chickentshit internet bitch.
Looks like I scored a direct hit again.

Working the refresh-dildough on your computer waiting so you could respond to my next post I see. Good Girl. Big Girl needs a treat.(Commercial Interuption). Yes friends, try new BitchTreats, the dildough-shaped bitch bisquit. When your BITCH has been obedient and performed her tricks as HER MASTER has commanded, she deserves one of these. They are made of 100% catshit, BITCHS love them. So the next time YOUR BITCH follows her orders give her a BitchTreat and make her eat shit. BitchTreats at your neighboorhood grocer or feed store. Look what I get you to do on command. Have another BitchTreat big girl.

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#51864 Apr 26, 2012
Let's all play, NAME THINGS THAT WERE IN THE DUMPSTER WITH BABY DAN MORTINSEN.

Dumpster Dan was just a little tike, swaddled in dumpter debri. What might some of his companion trash have been.

I am going to guess VOMIT was in the DUMPSTER with DAN.

Play along.

United States

#51865 Apr 26, 2012

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#51866 Apr 26, 2012
Truth Seeker

Columbia, MO

#51868 Apr 26, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a non sequitur. An atheist can, and often does, have more knowledge of the Bible than "Christians." I have already posted the link to the study which showed that to be true.
One reason that I am an atheist is that I have studied the Bible, and chose not to believe it (in its entirety).
ha ha ha ha, If YOU post a link then it must be true, the link must be true.You read the bible and did not agree with it. Oh, O.K. Well then the bible does not pass the Dawg test, I"m sure God will re-write it now..... You are the poster child for narcissism. Seriously Dawg,this thread cannot be your whole life can it?Most of the dweebs on here have no life anywhere else. I am writing an article about this thread and the Characters on here. You are the main character Dawg. You might be famous some day.Here is what you say on this thread; "your an idiot", "I own you", "Obama is great but I cannot give any reasons other than I say he is","the polls show" blah blah blah, "Check this link out" (Dawg,you are the missing link)"It is Bush's fault"(Blame deflect avoid game) "I am right and you are wrong, cause I'm Dawg" "Look it up, I'm not your secretary"(avoiding the truth about Obama)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#51869 Apr 26, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Dumpster Dan was just a little tike, swaddled in dumpter debri. What might some of his companion trash have been.
Play along.
I know what was not in there, a shit eating Dog
Norton

United States

#51870 Apr 26, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not really about how much head knowledge one has about the Bible. It's if one has Jesus in their heart. I certainly don't know everything in the Bible but I believe it with my whole heart and that's all that counts. BELIEF! So, if you choose not to believe it that is your right but it is also your loss. We could argue until the cows come home but what good would that do. Until you take off your rose colored glasses you will never see the truth. Your day will come when it's too late.

CHEERS!

#51871 Apr 26, 2012
DAWG is a TOTAL IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, nobodys perfect, but you are the closest thing to being a total idiot someone can be. Maybe that is your greatest (and only) lifes accomplishment.
Maybe so. I must admit to now being a "has-been."

But that is better than your being a "never-was."

#51872 Apr 26, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
"Sometimes Jesus was just plain wrong"
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/04/25/1086... -
That's a beautiful story. Thanks.

PUNISHMENT -- NOT REHABILITATION!

United States

#51873 Apr 26, 2012
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
a plan to provide for the citizens in event of war/emergencies, that's horrible.

#51874 Apr 26, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Play along.
I would play along, but this is a PG-rated thread.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#51875 Apr 26, 2012
So you've been unaware of that constant creep / against your / mine / our personal freedoms / liberties over the last 10 years or so? You been in a coma / or just starting to pay attention now "they're" in the WH?

#51876 Apr 26, 2012
You are being a busy little bee today, posting everywhere! My response is still the same:

Looks good to me. Planning and preparedness prior to an emergency is always a good thing.

Semper Paratus!

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#51877 Apr 26, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've been unaware of that constant creep / against your / mine / our personal freedoms / liberties over the last 10 years or so? You been in a coma / or just starting to pay attention now "they're" in the WH?
No. I've seen it. This one is just so brash.

Effectively, if Obama wants, he can seize control of everything at once, even the food in our fridges, and control it with his own personal army. Makes me worry about him loosing and winning at the same time. I hope I'm overreacting either way.

United States

#51878 Apr 26, 2012
Drill Baby Drill

Alarmed by widespread reports of visibly sick, deformed seafood coming out of the Gulf of Mexico, state officials have closed area waters to shrimping. The waters will be closed indefinitely as scientists run tests in an effort to get a handle on a situation that is fast becoming a full-blown crisis on the Gulf Coast.
The closures – including all waters in the Mississippi Sound, Mobile Bay, areas of Bon Secour, Wolf Bay and Little Lagoon – mark the first official step in responding to increasingly urgent reports from fishermen and scientists of grotesquely disfigured seafood from Louisiana to the Florida panhandle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Elections 2 hr guest 18
stephanie rayburn 4 hr Anonymous 20
PaPa John’s 6 hr Guest 6
woman 8 hr Hottie Naughty 15
Lions Den (Sep '10) 17 hr Newbie 46
Wondering 21 hr Frend 3
haha 23 hr guest 1

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance