patti ann's resturant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jun 2, 2013
My husband and I eat there often and the service is always good. Girls are friendly and check on us often. Prices are a little much though for the quality :(
just me

Bernie, MO

#27 Jun 2, 2013
i havent eatten there and was not impressed when it took 30 minutes to take the order 15 to get our drinks and another 30 to get our food only had a hour for lunch had to basically leave with out eating need more staff.
ex customer

Ashburn, VA

#28 Jul 25, 2013
Yes service sucks big time.quit going there because staff very rude on many occasions.except for Anita,very nice lady
Hungry for more

United States

#29 Aug 6, 2013
This place has really gone downhill in the last 6 months or so. We used to go there all the time but now the service has gotten bad and the food progressively has gotten worse. And forget take out. It's even worse by the time you get it home and it's half cold. And that's if they even get your order right. Used to see randy up there all the time but not anymore. The girls who "run" the place at night are running it into the ground.
ex mcdonald eater

Farmington, MO

#30 Aug 11, 2013
best service and food very super clean eat there 3-4 times a week just can't get enough of that good holsom down home hospitality and home cooked meals yum yum delicious.there pink lemonade is to die for a secrete recipe handed down for generations....getting hungury now just thinking about all that wonderful food......yuuuuumy
Blunt

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Aug 20, 2013
Hungry for more wrote:
This place has really gone downhill in the last 6 months or so. We used to go there all the time but now the service has gotten bad and the food progressively has gotten worse. And forget take out. It's even worse by the time you get it home and it's half cold. And that's if they even get your order right. Used to see randy up there all the time but not anymore. The girls who "run" the place at night are running it into the ground.
If you don't like it, go use your food stamps to get groceries and cook at home.
Blunt

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Aug 20, 2013
ex customer wrote:
Yes service sucks big time.quit going there because staff very rude on many occasions.except for Anita,very nice lady
I agree with you about Anita, but I think they've gotten rid of all of that rude staff you're referring to, with maybe the exception of one of the older ladies. They're all very curtious and helpful to us whenever we dine in.
just us

Farmington, MO

#33 Aug 21, 2013
Blunt wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about Anita, but I think they've gotten rid of all of that rude staff you're referring to, with maybe the exception of one of the older ladies. They're all very curtious and helpful to us whenever we dine in.
very nice but will mess up the food order each time we been there.
hayti

Ballwin, MO

#34 Oct 1, 2013
Good food

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We use to hang around . 6 hr Tweak Tweak Robin 7
Allison P on volleyball team 7 hr Big boy 2
Remodelling 8 hr Guest 3
amanda burse 11 hr chevy 1
Stolen motorcycle 12 hr Just seen them 22
The Donald Trump 12 hr WorkingClass 7
Paul Crocker (Jul '09) 13 hr guest 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages