fenced up

Dexter, MO

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Found a brown cocker spainel looking dog out here by the ponderosa. Got it put up waiting on dog catcher.
guest

United States

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Do you still have this dog ?
fenced up

Dexter, MO

#4 Jun 18, 2013
No we don't , since the dogcatcher refuses to do his job we had to hand deliver it to city hall. It was last seen in the water office. six95-3six90
This was a good looking male dog well brushed and very friendly, we left him safe and sound at city hall .
guest

Irving, TX

#5 Jun 18, 2013
fenced up wrote:
Found a brown cocker spainel looking dog out here by the ponderosa. Got it put up waiting on dog catcher.
Was his tongue split?
guest

Aurora, MO

#6 Jun 18, 2013
If your waiting on our humsne officer to do his job, good luck. Look around town , theres dogs everywhere. And that fella aint doing nothing about it.Theres morre to that job than feeding the ones thats up there.
guest

Steele, MO

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Have you thought it might be full? The shelter has a limit on the number of dogs it can keep.
guest

Dexter, MO

#8 Jun 19, 2013
guest wrote:
Have you thought it might be full? The shelter has a limit on the number of dogs it can keep.
That don't matter, if its full then maybe it time to put some of them to sleep. Aint that what a pound does ? You city workers need to quit making your own rules and start doing your jobs.
citizen

Kennett, MO

#9 Jun 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>That don't matter, if its full then maybe it time to put some of them to sleep. Aint that what a pound does ? You city workers need to quit making your own rules and start doing your jobs.
did you know you can't put a dog to sleep if you aren't licensed.And last I heard the city of Steele isn't licensed to do that.They usually take them to the animal shelter in C-ville.
guest

Dexter, MO

#10 Jun 19, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>did you know you can't put a dog to sleep if you aren't licensed.And last I heard the city of Steele isn't licensed to do that.They usually take them to the animal shelter in C-ville.
I remember back a couple of years ago there was a big scandal concerning that shot. It had to do with Mike Davis and Anothony Norman , it was around the time the money got gone and all the other Davis bullshit drama. I for one am sick of having to pick my trash up because of a bunch of loose dogs and I really wish the city would do something about the problem. We are tax paying citizens and im sure that some of our money is used on the shelter.
guest

Lake City, AR

#11 Jun 20, 2013
fenced up wrote:
Found a brown cocker spainel looking dog out here by the ponderosa. Got it put up waiting on dog catcher.
Is he a chocolate brown color?
guest

Steele, MO

#12 Jun 20, 2013
chocolate
fenced in

Dexter, MO

#13 Jun 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he a chocolate brown color?
That's him.
There is no doubt , that dog belongs to somebody . And someone paid good money for him.
guest

Lake City, AR

#14 Jun 21, 2013
The dog has been adopted.
Guest

Dexter, MO

#15 Jun 23, 2013
guest wrote:
The dog has been adopted.
Well then I guess you can say the people that turned it in done a good thing. A lot of these loose dogs around town are starving because most people wont take the time to care.
guest

Lake City, AR

#16 Jun 23, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Well then I guess you can say the people that turned it in done a good thing. A lot of these loose dogs around town are starving because most people wont take the time to care.
I would guess that the one who turned it in was the owner who no longer wanted the dog because it was in such bad condition. It's hair was matted so much it had to be shaved and his eyes were matted shut and had to have veterinary care because of an infection in the eyes. I would guess that the person who started this thread and their tale of it being brushed and well cared for was lying. You don't have to guess anymore. If you were the owner of the dog, you did a good thing by taking it to the dog pound when you could no longer take care of it. You should have taken it sooner before it's eyes were matted shut. There is no guessing that it does have a good home now and a responsible caring owner and he is an adorable dog that is happy as can be and will give this family alot of joy and pleasure. There is more to taking care of a dog than feeding it. To the previous owner.... your loss is our gain.
fenced in

Dexter, MO

#17 Jun 23, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess that the one who turned it in was the owner who no longer wanted the dog because it was in such bad condition. It's hair was matted so much it had to be shaved and his eyes were matted shut and had to have veterinary care because of an infection in the eyes. I would guess that the person who started this thread and their tale of it being brushed and well cared for was lying. You don't have to guess anymore. If you were the owner of the dog, you did a good thing by taking it to the dog pound when you could no longer take care of it. You should have taken it sooner before it's eyes were matted shut. There is no guessing that it does have a good home now and a responsible caring owner and he is an adorable dog that is happy as can be and will give this family alot of joy and pleasure. There is more to taking care of a dog than feeding it. To the previous owner.... your loss is our gain.
Your a prime example of someone who doesn't have a clue of what their talking about. Im a member of the family that found the dog and took it to city hall. It wasn't our dog and it was wearing a collar. And for the amount of hair that it had, yes it was in good condition. I don't know who informed you that we took it to the pound but that was a lie, we couldn't get the dogcatcher to take it so we took it to city hall.
The dogcatcher basically said that he had 32 dogs up there and he didnt care.
Im glad that the brown fuzzy dog found a home and im proud of the family that took him. But before someone starts running their mouth they need to get their facts straight
guest

Lake City, AR

#18 Jun 23, 2013
fenced in wrote:
<quoted text>Your a prime example of someone who doesn't have a clue of what their talking about. Im a member of the family that found the dog and took it to city hall. It wasn't our dog and it was wearing a collar. And for the amount of hair that it had, yes it was in good condition. I don't know who informed you that we took it to the pound but that was a lie, we couldn't get the dogcatcher to take it so we took it to city hall.
The dogcatcher basically said that he had 32 dogs up there and he didnt care.
Im glad that the brown fuzzy dog found a home and im proud of the family that took him. But before someone starts running their mouth they need to get their facts straight
It doesn't matter now. Whether the dog was yours or not, you did right by getting it to city hall. Most people would not have taken the time or made the effort to do that. The dog is in a good home and that is all that matters now.
guest

United States

#19 Jun 24, 2013
Aw aint thst sweet, I guess you two made up. Forget thst crap and the hell with that dog. What about the hundreds that are still running loose ? How about making the dam dogcatcher do his job. I think hes done got to comfortable, someone needs to remind him thst hes come a long way from selling dope in the hood. If hed do his job and pick up a lot of these strays, it would make a lot of people happy.
guest

Lake City, AR

#20 Jun 24, 2013
He was a good dog catcher when he first started the job. The dog pound is not full. That is no excuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old friends 1 hr semo 1
Regina hawks 3 hr I know 21
Mac Panasonic AVCHD to iMovie Converter,MTS to ... (Aug '10) 6 hr futhercareer 3
video arcade at lion's den (Feb '09) 9 hr get real 16
good times in hayti (Feb '07) Dec 15 Chuckster 294
u know cindy Dec 15 stud 5
Mike Hall Dec 12 His Child 3
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hayti News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hayti

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:48 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:48PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction