Terry Wicker found dead

Posted in the Hayti Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Henry Sawyer

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2006
I thought I would post this info for all to see. If anyone knew Terry Wicker you may want to know that on sept.5 2006 approx 1400 (2pm) in the afernoon he was found by his wife Lisa still in bed and had died from a heart attack. As of this posting no further info known. Terry was a very close friend to me and i knew his family well he was a good person and friend and will be missed greatly. Good- by my brother.
Henry Sawyer

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2006
Update-----visitation is set for thursday 9-7-06 from 6pm to 8 pm at Powell Funeral Home in Steele,mo----services wil be on friday 9-8-06 at 2 pm in the afternoon also at Powell's----I talked to Lisa and if anyone would like to send flowers that would be nice or she has requested any donations to be made to St.Jude's Childrens Hospital in Memphis,Tn.
Bubba Littrell

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sep 7, 2006
Terry and I road manny a trail together; I will miss him and the times we shared. Go With God Terry and RIP Bubba
A Friend

Forest Hill, LA

#4 Sep 13, 2006
I was shocked to hear about the loss of Terry> I knew terry most of my life and I know he had a wild reputation, but I was around him quite a bit over the past 20 years, and I will have to say this, He was an honest man, a hard working man, a family man, who truly loved his family, and if he was your friend he was a true friend to the end! God rest your soul Terry, and I know that you had a good heart and sould and I am sure the Angels in Heaven are crying over our loss, but not because they are sad, but because they are glad to have you with them in Heaven today! You will be missed by us all, but hopefully we will see you up there someday!
Pat Thomas

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2006
I couldn't beleive when I heard today 9/14 that terry was gone I have known him for almost 6 years and he was truly a gently soul he always wanted to do his best to help and he will be greatly missed.
Brandie Cutler

Menlo Park, CA

#6 Sep 17, 2006
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and support for me and my family through the loss of my dad. Terry was a great man, and not only was he my daddy, but he was my best friend. Keep Terry alive in your hearts and memories!
Henry Sawyer

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2006
Brandie sorry for the loss of a good friend for many years.My thoughts and prayers are with you're whole family. Get ahold of me we will do lunch you're mom has my phone number here in spfld,mo. I also have some pictures of Terry you may want some copies of them.
Brandie Cutler

Springfield, MO

#8 Sep 18, 2006
Henry, I would love to see any pictures you have of my dad.. I'll get in contact with you through mom.
Henry Sawyer

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2006
Brandie Cutler wrote:
Henry, I would love to see any pictures you have of my dad.. I'll get in contact with you through mom.
if she can't find my number let me know i don't want to post my number on this site. p.s. i also gave it to eddie or i can meet you somewhere you can understand about the number rite
Pat Thomas

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Oct 6, 2006
Brandie, im sorry about your loss he was a very nice man I know what your going through I lost my dad due to cancer 2 yrs ago on 10-2 as you can imagine this has been a very hard week for me Just to let you know it does get better the pain will always be there but it wont be so hard to bear as time goes by just remember his smile and his laugh and all the happy times thats how I get through it sometimes. You and your family are in my thoughts.
Pat Thomas

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Oct 6, 2006
I dont live in Hayti or Poplar Bluff I live in Caruthersville just 2 blocks from his shop I dont know why it says the other places. just to let you know.
Pat
Crystal Eastburn

Charlotte, NC

#12 Oct 6, 2006
Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers. When you lose someone so full of life, it's comforting to know that they lived it to the hilt. But then again, the loss leaves a huge whole in the lives of those left behind.
Our dad was a good man. He was my baby's Papaw...he was my hero. I will miss him everyday for the rest of my life.
Fort Worth Forever :)
Crystal Eastburn

Charlotte, NC

#13 Oct 6, 2006
Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers. When you lose someone so full of life, it's comforting to know that they lived it to the hilt. But then again, their loss leaves a huge whole in the lives of those left behind.

Our dad was a good man. He was my baby's Papaw...he was my hero. I will miss him: smiling, laughing and talking, everyday for the rest of my life.

Fort Worth Forever :)
FreedymRains

Spiro, OK

#14 Nov 27, 2006
Henry Sawyer wrote:
I thought I would post this info for all to see. If anyone knew Terry Wicker you may want to know that on sept.5 2006 approx 1400 (2pm) in the afernoon he was found by his wife Lisa still in bed and had died from a heart attack. As of this posting no further info known. Terry was a very close friend to me and i knew his family well he was a good person and friend and will be missed greatly. Good- by my brother.
Was this the Wicker Family, and I am sure there was a "Terry", that owned a BBQ business in Manila, Arkansas several years ago? I am so sorry to hear of this, regardless. My sympathy goes out to his family.
whathahay

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2006
no you have the wrong Wickers
FreedymRains

Spiro, OK

#16 Nov 28, 2006
whathahay wrote:
no you have the wrong Wickers
Thanks for clarifying.
noise

Baton Rouge, LA

#17 May 17, 2007
he

“I get down but I get up again”

Since: Mar 07

Caruthersville

#18 May 17, 2007
I must be caught in a time loop. Did he die Spetember last year, 2006, Isn't today May17. 2007. Wow. Thought I had went to sleep and lost a year. Was this the Terry Wicker that was about 50 years old and did he go to Caruthersville School
martin

United States

#19 May 17, 2007
yes it was terry that owned wickers pawn shop.
With Out Hope

Independence, KS

#20 May 19, 2007
Brandie Cutler wrote:
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and support for me and my family through the loss of my dad. Terry was a great man, and not only was he my daddy, but he was my best friend. Keep Terry alive in your hearts and memories!
I do not mean to pry, but I know two Terry Wickers. I went to school with a Terry Wicker, but have not saw him in years. Did your father use to live on Jefferson, a long time ago, and went to West Side School. Was you father in his fifties. God help you child. I know what it is like to lose a father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dons place 34 min unknown 2
Brandon Strawns girl beat up 56 min Tiffany Pearl 9
Ricky Hooper 2 hr BiBoy2015 3
Who did Stacy Crocker & Shawn Hundhausen get in... 2 hr BiBoy2015 5
Flying white bugs 3 hr farmer 4
restarea Sep 1 concerned 2
any guys wanna Sext Sep 1 BiBoy2015 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages