Next Last
Blow

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Drop a few names you will be surprised.
Tim

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Well my boyfriend works at the home health place and we are in love there is nothing wrong with being gay as long as ur happy.
Mike

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Feb 12, 2013
What's his name?
Tim

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 12, 2013
If your reading this you know your mosey rt.
Bob

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Being gay is an abomination in the eyes of God Tim. So there's a lot wrong with being gay. In hell will you lift up thine eyes.
wwjd

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
Being gay is an abomination in the eyes of God Tim. So there's a lot wrong with being gay. In hell will you lift up thine eyes.
So is being stupid Bob but we look over you!
WTF

Denison, TX

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
Are you fu¬Ęking kidding me? Did you really just say that! You must be a homophobic piece of shit! Why don't you suck my dick, BOB?! If you want to judge someone, take a long hard look in the mirror and judge your reflection before anyone else! Are you so free of sin, that you feel you can cast stones now? Once again, BLOW ME, BOB!
brown

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
Ain't nobody got time for that!!
Well

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
I didn grab no shoes or nuthin jesus
WTF

Denison, TX

#10 Feb 20, 2013
I thought someone was havin a bbq!
Bob

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2013
I was just letting you all know you're an abomination in Gods eyes. You can be forgiven if you just repent. Yes I try my best to be sin free. I didn't say I was free of sin.
Bob

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2013
You guys all must be tambourine players in your churches!lol
people

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
I was just letting you all know you're an abomination in Gods eyes. You can be forgiven if you just repent. Yes I try my best to be sin free. I didn't say I was free of sin.
Well I'm just letting you know your a idiot in everyone's eyes! Guess you just can't cure stupidity!
WTF

United States

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
Hey Bob, I'm not gay! Am I an abomination too for standing up for others that are being reticuled by the likes of idiots like you!? You even said you aren't free of sin, therefor you can't cast stones, so be prepared for your glass house to fall! So how about you leave the judging to God, cause you sure as hell aren't him and he's the only one that can make that call! If you want to preach so bad take your piece of shit ass to church! People like you are the REAL abomination in this world!
Deangelo Joe

Columbia, MO

#15 Feb 21, 2013
This is someone using my nickname. Wish whoever it is would find another name to make comments or stand up and use your real name......thank you
Deangelo Joe

Columbia, MO

#16 Feb 21, 2013
My nickname is Blow.

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Gays are an abomination if they weren't everyone wouldn't be Praying for them.
Random Reader

Holcomb, MO

#18 Feb 24, 2013
Guest, the real abominations are the people like you who claim to be Christian and then judge those whom you deem unacceptable. Jesus Christ mentioned many times that his followers should look at their own faults before point out the faults of others. But not once did he ever mention gays. You sir/maam are NOT in any shape or form a "Christian"

United States

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Jesus didn't mention crack or meth either but it doesn't make it right.
WTF

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Guest, how exactly does that apply to this topic? It still doesn't excuse your ignorance! And who exactly is "everyone" cause I'm not praying for them, I'm praying for you to learn to have the decency to keep your mouth shut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jermika Covington 2 hr Venus 1
sugar momma 6 hr who 3
Police Dept Aug 22 Local Citizen 6
I need it Aug 22 Long stroke 2
football Aug 21 indians for ever 1
Tommy Hooker Jr Aug 20 Curious 2
Richard Hooper (May '15) Aug 20 Curious 15

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance