pit bull

Farmington, MO

#1 Feb 22, 2013
reward for tremall laddell street name PD get this scumbag off the streets and make some money. call for reward 1-800-two 0 three- one 9 three 3.
Info

Clarkton, MO

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Someone posting kennett topix that he's trying to date them. Try working it.
pit bull

Farmington, MO

#3 Feb 26, 2013
pit bull wrote:
reward for tremall laddell street name PD get this scumbag off the streets and make some money. call for reward 1-800-two 0 three- one 9 three 3.
this sissy was caught on maple st today. you can visit him in jail. if u plan on jumping bond r not paying the bond do not call pit bull he will hunt u down like the scumbag u r and take u back to jail. PITBULL
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#4 Feb 26, 2013
pit bull wrote:
<quoted text>this sissy was caught on maple st today. you can visit him in jail. if u plan on jumping bond r not paying the bond do not call pit bull he will hunt u down like the scumbag u r and take u back to jail. PITBULL
If you were very good at fugitive recovery you would not ask for help on topix now would ya!!!You are no pit bull,you should call yourself mixed breed mutt.Damn that's some kind of funny shit!!!!!!
pit bull

Farmington, MO

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Im The Uno wrote:
<quoted text>If you were very good at fugitive recovery you would not ask for help on topix now would ya!!!You are no pit bull,you should call yourself mixed breed mutt.Damn that's some kind of funny shit!!!!!!
i see u do not no much about hunting fugitive. you can not be a good anything in law enforcement with out ci. Go to ur local police and ask him what that mean by your statement u do not no much. i get my man any way i can.
pit bull

Farmington, MO

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Im The Uno wrote:
<quoted text>If you were very good at fugitive recovery you would not ask for help on topix now would ya!!!You are no pit bull,you should call yourself mixed breed mutt.Damn that's some kind of funny shit!!!!!!
Why u hiding ur real name uno.
pitbull

Farmington, MO

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Im The Uno wrote:
uno ino uno nothing about hunting down anyone.
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 27, 2013
pit bull wrote:
<quoted text> i see u do not no much about hunting fugitive. you can not be a good anything in law enforcement with out ci. Go to ur local police and ask him what that mean by your statement u do not no much. i get my man any way i can.
yes u do wit yo old ran down lookn A@@!
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 27, 2013
pit bull wrote:
<quoted text>Why u hiding ur real name uno.
was pit bull your birth name y u hiding ur real name u aint the one and only pit bull i know a couple
pee D friend

Farmington, MO

#10 Mar 4, 2013
pit bull wrote:
<quoted text>this sissy was caught on maple st today. you can visit him in jail. if u plan on jumping bond r not paying the bond do not call pit bull he will hunt u down like the scumbag u r and take u back to jail. PITBULL
pee D say wimpy stole his money when popo left with him 4,000 snitches get stiches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
steele police 2 hr dirty mike and th... 20
skulling 2 hr guest 3
Hillary the corrupt ole granny 3 hr ComradeWinston 18
Able 3 hr hpstyx 3
Jessica Shelly 4 hr Nate 5
I wonder why the post for Cindy and Randy got t... 20 hr hahaha 3
Dope heads in Hayti (Jul '12) Apr 25 Unknown 26
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE