In Steele MO .... Don't Drink the Wat...

In Steele MO .... Don't Drink the Water!!!

Posted in the Hayti Forum

TiredOfTheCrap

Piggott, AR

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Why is it the more money WE shell out to have a BETTER water system .... the more it F's up? Why have we had (at least) over 8 hours of brown water today and can not find out why? Why is the water department's phone off the hook ..... again, why is the water department's phone off the hook???? How come no one answers the phone at city hall? How come, when I finally get a hold of a person somewhat connected to city hall, they DON'T KNOW IF THE WATER IS ALRIGHT TO DRINK?... or take a shower in? Then I ask what happened, and she says, "I HEARD the pump was messed up" [again]. I said how long would it take, she says, about two days.

Now, my real big question is this, "Do we have to pay for this swill water?" Shouldn't we be able to DEDUCT THESE DAYS OFF OUR BILL? I mean, it's WAY TOO EXPESIVE AS IT IS. A few years ago we had WAY BETTER WATER at a cheaper price. And think about this, SHOULD WE PAY FOR ANY SERVICE WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF IT IS BAD SERVICE!!!! So, at present, we are rewarding incompetent service. And with the phones off the hook, I have no earthly idea how bad this S#%t water is?????????? This is a slap in the face, a kick in the arse, to all the people in Steele.

Blytheville, AR

#2 Apr 2, 2013
TiredOfTheCrap wrote:
Why is it the more money WE shell out to have a BETTER water system .... the more it F's up? Why have we had (at least) over 8 hours of brown water today and can not find out why? Why is the water department's phone off the hook ..... again, why is the water department's phone off the hook???? How come no one answers the phone at city hall? How come, when I finally get a hold of a person somewhat connected to city hall, they DON'T KNOW IF THE WATER IS ALRIGHT TO DRINK?... or take a shower in? Then I ask what happened, and she says, "I HEARD the pump was messed up" [again]. I said how long would it take, she says, about two days.
Now, my real big question is this, "Do we have to pay for this swill water?" Shouldn't we be able to DEDUCT THESE DAYS OFF OUR BILL? I mean, it's WAY TOO EXPESIVE AS IT IS. A few years ago we had WAY BETTER WATER at a cheaper price. And think about this, SHOULD WE PAY FOR ANY SERVICE WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF IT IS BAD SERVICE!!!! So, at present, we are rewarding incompetent service. And with the phones off the hook, I have no earthly idea how bad this S#%t water is?????????? This is a slap in the face, a kick in the arse, to all the people in Steele.
Its because they dumb buts running it.They don't care!!

Trumann, AR

#3 Apr 2, 2013
TiredOfTheCrap wrote:
AMEN !

North Little Rock, AR

#4 Apr 2, 2013
I had a pan with holes in it and filled it up with the water and it FIXED ALL THE HOLES

this water has lots of good uses

I bet it CAN stop a radiator leak in a minute

fix water pumps on cars and trucks

this is MAGIC WATER!!
eGuest

Piggott, AR

#7 Mar 10, 2014
WTF, brown water again? if I wanted brown water, I would get it free at the Mississippi river and won't cost me a dime. Why do we pay money for this filthy water

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texting 9 hr Too Late 11
City Streets 11 hr guest 7
Craiglist Personals 18 hr Curious 1
Former Hayti School Teachers (Mar '07) 19 hr guest 181
Jonathan Turnage (Nov '10) 19 hr guest 15
hospital Wed duh 10
election Wed guest 3

Hayti Jobs

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages