Why do republicans (christian party) ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concord boy

United States

#21 Dec 2, 2012
Don't call my social security an entitlement! I paid cash for it over many years of hard ass work. I expect it to be there for me and I don't want anybody messing with it. It's my money!!
fedup
#22 Dec 2, 2012
damn straight i got 9 more years till i can retire and the money better be there.i think bush had a good ideal wanting to put everybodys retirement money in bank accounts where we could use it when ever we needed it.
Jim

London, Canada

#23 May 23, 2013
Why do Republicans in general and born-again Christians in particular hate poor people?
It's because they are evil - plain and simple
Jim

London, Canada

#24 May 23, 2013
Why do Republicans in general and born-again Christians in particular hate poor people?

It's because they are evil - plain and simple - hell is waiting for them
Troll Killer

Union, MO

#25 May 23, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> I do too, but what I hate more is not seeing them do anything to get out of poverty. They just stay where they are.There are way to many government programs out there that will train or educate people to help them but most don't take advantage. They want to get rich selling drugs or having a kid every 9 months.
Just how in the hell does one "get rich" by having more children? You must be some kind of financial genius if you can get rich while having more mouths to feed.
We have four kids we're putting through college and we both work. So what is this big secret about welfare that makes one rich???
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#26 May 24, 2013
fedup wrote:
damn straight i got 9 more years till i can retire and the money better be there.i think bush had a good ideal wanting to put everybodys retirement money in bank accounts where we could use it when ever we needed it.
Fedup,
I think you got it a little wrong! Bush's plan was to put Social Security into individual retirement accounts in the stock market! But, we all know how the stock market can turn on a dime. Right now, the stock market is performing good - but who knows what tomorrow will bring? Putting money in the stock market has always been & will always be a gamble.

But, can you just imagine what would happened if Bush HAD put everybodys retirement money into BANK ACCOUNTS SO THEY COULD USE IT WHENEVER THEY NEEDED IT? I SHUDDER TO THINK!

By the time most Americans reached retirement age - few of them would have ANY retirment money left to see them through their old age when theIR too old or sickly to work.

Many Americans would rush out & draw their retirment money out & buy that new house car/truck, motocycle, boat & motor, etc. or use it to pay their kids college expenses.

It's sad to say, but a big percentage of Americans DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO TO PLAN FOR THEIR RETIRMENT. THAT'S WHY IT'S SO NICE THAT WE HAVE THE GOVERMENT DO IT FOR US!

Yes, in 9 years your Social Security money will be there waiting for you. And when you reach the age of 65 you will be eligible for Medicare. That is, if American voters put Democratic candidates in office to ensure that these progams remain in tact.

However, if American voters decide to put Republicans in control of the White House, the Senate & the House of Representatives - I CAN NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL -NOT- HAVE THESE BENEFITS AS WE NOW KNOW THEM NOW!!!

I can pretty much guarantee that your Social Security money will be put in the stock market & your Medicare will be turned into a voucher system that will cost you over $6,000. more per year to pay for.

REPUBLICANS HAVE ALREADY ASSURED AMERICANS THAT THIS IS HOW THEY PLAN TO HANDLE SOCIAL SECURITY & MEDICARE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got busted at greenes pharmacy with portabl... (May '11) 2 min Anna Marie Smith 9
Why are there so many meth heads in our town??? 1 hr BiggsCock 6
Tina at Flash 1 hr Ex customer 3
Top 10dead beat dads (May '13) 5 hr Jose 82
school watning Thu daddo 1
What about Sarah stark Feb 15 Gizzy 6
Kratom? (Jul '17) Feb 14 Yep 4

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages