Why do republicans (christian party) ...

Why do republicans (christian party) hate the poor

Posted in the Hayti Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
well

Amherst, OH

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Why do Republicans in general and born-again Christians in particular hate poor people?

After all if you check the statistics you find that poor people in the United States take a minute share of the wealth

while contributing their endless grinding labor 2 all the jobs the rest of us don’t or will not accomplish.

It’s bad enough they live difficult lives

but the “can’t wait 2 get in your face
about Jesus”

right wing seem 2 believe the Republic will only survive if the poor have no healthcare coverage.

So why do the Born Agains right wing need to oppose healthcare 4 the poor?

Why do the Born Agains right wing think they can say who r christians and who loves the Lord.

The christains, r they not suppose 2 bring people 2 the Lord.

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2012
well wrote:
Why do Republicans in general and born-again Christians in particular hate poor people?
After all if you check the statistics you find that poor people in the United States take a minute share of the wealth
while contributing their endless grinding labor 2 all the jobs the rest of us don’t or will not accomplish.
It’s bad enough they live difficult lives
but the “can’t wait 2 get in your face
about Jesus”
right wing seem 2 believe the Republic will only survive if the poor have no healthcare coverage.
So why do the Born Agains right wing need to oppose healthcare 4 the poor?
Why do the Born Agains right wing think they can say who r christians and who loves the Lord.
The christains, r they not suppose 2 bring people 2 the Lord.
I know democrats must “love the poor” because they work so very hard in government to create so many of them.

Yep, democrats have worked tirelessly over the past 50 years to enslave the poor by getting them hooked on welfare, food stamps, government housing and every government program imaginable, to take away their will to help themselves and at the same time, enslave them to the Democratic Party.

Republicans do “hate people living poorly” and that’s the result of the democratic philosophy to enslave the poor and ignorant with government programs that take away their will to help themselves.

Republicans would rather teach a man to fish and provide for himself. Democrats would rather supply the man with fish and take away his boat and pole through taxation.

The social safety net in the United States should not be used as a tool of enslavement. I wish democrats would learn that. But, to the detriment of the chronic poor, I guess they never will.

Nothing is sadder than to see human beings enslaved to government for 4 or 5 generations, learning to work the government system instead of just learning to work.

Location hidden

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Seriously, is someone feeding you this BS or are you making it up yourself?

To hear you tell it, everyone is a victim of those evil republicans….

Democrats = party of victims.
What a way to live.
Doug E

Caruthersville, MO

#4 Oct 11, 2012
For someone to claim they are not Republican why is it you always see Comrade coming to their defense? LOL

Lying hypocrite. You've bashed more people in here and primarily blacks and the poor.
Doug E

Caruthersville, MO

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Funny, Comrade cursing at people in one thread then quoting scripture from the bible in the other. Dear God man, do you not realize what a idiot your making out of yourself in here? Really come on Comrade! Just be your racist hating self and accept it. Your a hater!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Romney said he wasn't worried about the 47. He made that really clear. He said his JOB WAS NOT TO WORRY about them.
Free Man in the Republic

Dallas, TX

#7 Oct 11, 2012
catfish59 wrote:
Romney said he wasn't worried about the 47. He made that really clear. He said his JOB WAS NOT TO WORRY about them.
I don't expect anyone to worry about me. All I expect from the federal government is national security.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Free Man in the Republic wrote:
<quoted text>I don't expect anyone to worry about me. All I expect from the federal government is national security.
Are you elderly living on SS only? Are you blind or deaf? Do you have any limbs missing because of bushes (lie) war? Do you have any health condition because of your service in war? Did you get layed off because of bushes economy? Did Romney shut down your plant and move it to china. Or did romney buy your plant and bankrupt it then close the doors. Do you have a child that has a disability? Do you have or a family member have a disease that your insurance won't cover?

You understand what I'm getting at? I hope you never have any of these things. I'm glad your life (so far) has been GOOD. There alot of people that hasn't happened to.

Get ready to go to war if romney gets to be presiden. He wants to start another war somewhere. Will you sign up to go?
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Catfish

Where do you get the idea that Governor Romney wants to start another war? Or are you just parroting the DNC party line?
Free Man in the Republic

Dallas, TX

#10 Oct 11, 2012
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you elderly living on SS only? Are you blind or deaf? Do you have any limbs missing because of bushes (lie) war? Do you have any health condition because of your service in war? Did you get layed off because of bushes economy? Did Romney shut down your plant and move it to china. Or did romney buy your plant and bankrupt it then close the doors. Do you have a child that has a disability? Do you have or a family member have a disease that your insurance won't cover?
You understand what I'm getting at?
I do understand what you're getting at. Fortunately, I'm none of those things you mentioned. But I do have compassion for those in need.
Pilot Princess

Glendale, CA

#11 Nov 28, 2012
I hate seeing people living in poverty. It sucks and is sad!!!

Steele, MO

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Pilot Princess wrote:
I hate seeing people living in poverty. It sucks and is sad!!!
I do too, but what I hate more is not seeing them do anything to get out of poverty. They just stay where they are.There are way to many government programs out there that will train or educate people to help them but most don't take advantage. They want to get rich selling drugs or having a kid every 9 months.
Doug E

Caruthersville, MO

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Karma, can happen to anyone, even you Comrade and John Doe. Walk in the shoes of a person before you condemn the footpaths they have taken in life.

When govt services are "cut off" what do you people do who condemn the poor?

When any form of "aid" is not available, what do you people do who condemn the poor?

The bible says to lift up with prayer, but instead people like Comrade and John Doe kick them when they are down.

Steele, MO

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Doug E wrote:
Karma, can happen to anyone, even you Comrade and John Doe. Walk in the shoes of a person before you condemn the footpaths they have taken in life.
When govt services are "cut off" what do you people do who condemn the poor?
When any form of "aid" is not available, what do you people do who condemn the poor?
The bible says to lift up with prayer, but instead people like Comrade and John Doe kick them when they are down.
Using government to take care of the needs of the poor is a noble cause. The elderly, orphaned children, the sick all deserve the support of society and government can be used to fulfill that noble goal.

But there is a “form of help” that is NOT so noble. Many today mistake giving a “free ride” to someone because of their poor work ethic or low education level as being “compassionate.” The compassionate thing to do is give them a job, not a free ride. Nothing destroys a persons self respect as much as them being “trained” to live where the loving government says, eat what the loving government gives you and generally having the government take care of all your basic needs instead of striving to take care of yourself.

Often people who think like you Doug e, are third and fourth generation “workers of the system” who think society owes them something. They have sold their self-respecting soul for the next government handout. People who think like you Doug e, set on their fat butt, demonizing everyone who knows your biggest problem is nothing more than laziness and low self esteem.

Democrats love people like you Doug e. That’s why they work so hard to create so many of you. What a loser.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 29, 2012
lol
Sounds like you know doug e.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 29, 2012
ComradeWinston wrote:
lol
Sounds like you know doug e.
Do you have a job?
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Nov 29, 2012
All of this about the conservatives and churches hating the poor is all part of the insidious class warfare being incited by the left. Government assistance should be a hand up and not a hand out for the live of recipient.
well

Amherst, OH

#18 Nov 29, 2012
The right wing republican party has started the war against the poor and poor working class

The republicans want to blame the poor for the debt the republican got this country in2

The republicans won't take blame 4 the 2 wars they started without a way 2 pay 4 it

The big tax break was a terrible mistake

The republicans and the choices they made is what is wrong with this country NOT THE POOR
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Nov 29, 2012
Well,

IF I read that chatspeak garbage correctly, you are wrong. Four years of $1 trillion deficits haven't help us any. Excessive EPA regulations on segments of the energy producing community (coal) has helped. Almost $1 trillion stimulus package that only stimulated the wallets of big bundlers of campaign funds. Did the Republicans over spend? At times yes. Did the Democrats over spend? At times yes. I have no idea where get this idea that the Right wants to blame the poor. I've never heard or seen that. What I have heard and seen is an attempt to get spending under control by taking control of entitlement spending. An effort to save money by shrinking the size of the government. Well, you are spending too much time on the lefty sites and watching MSNBC
fedup
#20 Dec 2, 2012
you cant work in government and be a christian at the same time theres to much backstabbing ,lies and stealing going on. the candidates that run for office tell you that their good god fearing people to get elected.but in reality there nothing but trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious 33 min Lol 12
What were downtown bars in the 1950's (Jul '09) 2 hr Noname 46
Trinity layoff AGAIN 3 hr Guest 6
Caruthersville Music Thread (Oct '13) 8 hr Musikologist 12
best friend 21 hr Cville resident 34
Bootheel bands of the 60's (Jan '08) Tue Ricardo montobomb 111
keisha Tue guest 5

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance