Cville Important

Dexter, MO

#1 May 18, 2013
Ok People its time for them to come down ! Been long enough , they don't need to remain until they rot off ! Time to move forward ! For those whose care deeply for the Mayor can grieve in your own private way but for the town now is the time to put its best foot forward and do great things for our town ! It can be done by the right person !
Thank you ! Good bye Blue Ribbons
And Rest in Peace Diane !
TOWK

United States

#2 May 20, 2013
If you are tired of yours then take it down and then proceed to shut up and mind your business. Who cares what you think anyway.
Cville Important

United States

#3 May 20, 2013
Hey I didn't even put one up ! Sick and tired of looking at them ! Oh did I touch a little Diane lover nerve! Please grow up!
its time

Caruthersville, MO

#4 May 20, 2013
I agree i did not really know diane but i have lost several friends and family member i understand the respect of the ribbons and the tribute to her but like when everyone dies there comes a time to move on and deal with it in your own way and a ribbon hanging on a door or a tree isn't making it better try looking at pictures going by the Diane Sayre Recreational Center or just go to the cemetary and sit and visit for a while i have been there hope i live long enough i will have to do it again but i would appreciate it if the good Lord would allow me to keep my family and friends around for a while. You never know when its going to be your day and it will come and if its someone close to you eventually you will have to come to terms with it and move on as hard as it is. I wish you the best and Pray the Lord lay His hands on you and helps you through this time that will help alot more than this bitter argument over the ribbons
TOWK

United States

#5 May 21, 2013
Don't remember taking a poll of when to put up a ribbon, sure didn't ask you when to take mine down. Stop stirring shit.
guest10

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 21, 2013
I vote for the city to remove them from their property and if the citizens want to keep theirs, let them.
I did not put one out. I thought they left flags lowered also. Just saying.

I was not part of her group and had no desire to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife wins 25 min guest123 8
Little jeff phelps 1 hr Ashy 29
Logan Mccaig 4 hr Well 18
Lions Den (Feb '08) 13 hr Wildchildd 415
michael kors purses 19 hr guest 3
hospital Sun Randy 12
summer Sat guest 4

Hayti Jobs

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages