Daniel passes away why

Daniel passes away why

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Charles Daniel Goodwin Jr

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jul 10, 2013
what happen to this young man 26 is to young for our young men to pass away I feel so sorry for his bay daughter and parents and all of his family was he in a wreck or cancer gets so many

Trumann, AR

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Was he from Steele?
citizen

Gideon, MO

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Charles Daniel Goodwin Jr wrote:
what happen to this young man 26 is to young for our young men to pass away I feel so sorry for his bay daughter and parents and all of his family was he in a wreck or cancer gets so many
No one knows why God takes the ones we love and care about at such a young age.All we can do is give his family all the love and support we can in their time of sorrow and carry on the best we can.

Trumann, AR

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Who is his family? Are they from Steele?
Resident

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2013
No Daniel was from blytheville. He was a Lpn and very very caring. He was murdered but they haven't found any leadings yet I really hope they do.

Trumann, AR

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Resident wrote:
No Daniel was from blytheville. He was a Lpn and very very caring. He was murdered but they haven't found any leadings yet I really hope they do.
Why are they having his funeral in Steele if he is from Blytheville?
Really

Brookland, AR

#7 Jul 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are they having his funeral in Steele if he is from Blytheville?
I would imagine it is what the family decided on.
Resident

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2013
Idk? They just are
Concerned Citizen 71

Steele, MO

#9 Jul 11, 2013
He was murdered by unknown Person. Found dead in his "FRIENDS" house According to Blytheville paper.

Malden, MO

#10 Jul 11, 2013
His stepdad and sister go to church in Steele. His stepdad is the song leader at First Baptist. Wonderful people
Chance

Dexter, MO

#11 Jul 16, 2013
Resident wrote:
I am so sorry to hear of this and God been with the family in the days ahead and we will pray that whomever committed this act will be found and tried for his family's sake.

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2013
It is a horrible thing that happened. But I stand to wonder, will there be a televised trial? Will it get out of hand if the black man being sought is found not guilty? Will the white community seek revenge on innocent people that had nothing to do with his murder? Will we attack the black folks for no reason? When does the hatred end? Why should we loose our rites as Americans to defend ourselves? God bless his family.

United States

#13 Jul 18, 2013
I work with several black guys out at the mills, and they talk. The word on the street is that this white guy was selling pills and someone that knew his business robbed him

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2013
So, because he was selling pills he deserved to die? It was still a black on white crime. If it were reverse it would be all over the news with the Rev Al Sharpton all over it.

Dexter, MO

#15 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
So, because he was selling pills he deserved to die? It was still a black on white crime. If it were reverse it would be all over the news with the Rev Al Sharpton all over it.
as much as people talk about drug dealers being some sorry people. What would this guy be considered.? A guy that sells to the dealers. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time and the wrong person knew his business and followed him.
Its sad the way a persons bad decisions can affect so many lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicest men in Hayti (Sep '12) 12 hr meme 31
Sales tax 12 hr meme 5
cville Wed meme 1
Janitor (May '16) Wed meme 9
Heather cummings (Jul '14) Wed meme 10
kids baseball tryouts Wed meme 1
Gabe Gurley Wed meme 11

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance