Third person arrested in Pemiscot Cou...

Third person arrested in Pemiscot County, Mo., murder

There are 24 comments on the Southeast Missourian story from Apr 11, 2008, titled Third person arrested in Pemiscot County, Mo., murder. In it, Southeast Missourian reports that:

A third person has been charged in connection with the disappearance and death of Dary McIntyre, 35, of Hayti, Mo. via Southeast Missourian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southeast Missourian.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
country

Columbia, MO

#1 Apr 12, 2008
hang her like we use to
Really tired of BS

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2008
If she confessed to cutting his throat, why does she not have 1st degree murder charges to???
kenjay

Barnhart, MO

#3 Apr 12, 2008
someone needs to get that bitch cause if they dont i will
TAKING AN EYE FOR AN EYE

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2008
kenjay wrote:
someone needs to get that bitch cause if they dont i will
I understand your frustrations kenjay , but why would you put yourself in harms way , seeing that she may never see the streets again. After all she was'nt alone, and I seriously doubt if she could do the job on her own.
MS B

United States

#6 Apr 14, 2008
COUNTRY FROM KENNETT WHAT THE HELL DID YOU MEAN BY "HANG HER LIKE WE USE TO." YOU ARE SO F***ING STUPID.ANYWAY I KNEW DARY PERSONALLY AND HE WAS A VERY NICE PERSON THAT ALWAYS HAD A SMILE ON HIS FACE. I CAN'T SPEAK FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT I KNOW WHAT HE WAS TO ME.HE ALWAYS MADE ME LAUGH EVEN WHEN I WANTED TO JUST GIVE UP.I REALLY HATE THAT HE HAD TO LEAVE US SO SOON. GOD IS IN CONTROL OF ALL THINGS AND PEOPLE SAY THAT THE WORLD IS SO TERRIBLE, IT'S THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WOULD DO THIS TO HIM. THE DEVIL IS BUSY AND AS LONG AS HIS DIRTY WORK IS CONTINUALLY BEING DONE HE'S SATISFIED.I'M NOT HERE TO JUDGE ANYONE BUT WHOEVER DID THIS TO DARY WILL BE PUNISHED IF NOT BY THE COURT SYSTEM JUDGEMENT DAY. MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE MCINTYRE, LUSTER AND GARNER FAMILIES AS WELL AS HIS FRIENDS.I WILL MISS YOU DARY YOU WILL ALWAYS HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART.
MS B

United States

#7 Apr 15, 2008
I'M FROM HAYTI, MO NOT L.A.
someone2

United States

#10 Apr 15, 2008
what
boohoo

Columbia, MO

#12 Jun 26, 2008
sgoot them all hehehe
Been There

United States

#13 Jun 26, 2008
MS B wrote:
COUNTRY FROM KENNETT WHAT THE HELL DID YOU MEAN BY "HANG HER LIKE WE USE TO." YOU ARE SO F***ING STUPID.ANYWAY I KNEW DARY PERSONALLY AND HE WAS A VERY NICE PERSON THAT ALWAYS HAD A SMILE ON HIS FACE. I CAN'T SPEAK FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT I KNOW WHAT HE WAS TO ME.HE ALWAYS MADE ME LAUGH EVEN WHEN I WANTED TO JUST GIVE UP.I REALLY HATE THAT HE HAD TO LEAVE US SO SOON. GOD IS IN CONTROL OF ALL THINGS AND PEOPLE SAY THAT THE WORLD IS SO TERRIBLE, IT'S THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WOULD DO THIS TO HIM. THE DEVIL IS BUSY AND AS LONG AS HIS DIRTY WORK IS CONTINUALLY BEING DONE HE'S SATISFIED.I'M NOT HERE TO JUDGE ANYONE BUT WHOEVER DID THIS TO DARY WILL BE PUNISHED IF NOT BY THE COURT SYSTEM JUDGEMENT DAY. MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE MCINTYRE, LUSTER AND GARNER FAMILIES AS WELL AS HIS FRIENDS.I WILL MISS YOU DARY YOU WILL ALWAYS HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART.
You are so right. I don't know why people always want to be so negative about many situations. I don't look at color, I look at the human being that God created. May God Bless his family.
dunno

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jun 26, 2008
Maybe he drowned instead of bleeding to death?
Junior Samples

Dallas, TX

#15 Jun 29, 2008
boohoo wrote:
sgoot them all hehehe
Most intelligent think I've read on Topix in quite a while
myself

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jun 29, 2008
duh he was still alive when he went in the river so i would guess thats what happened. but what the hell do you expect, he was stabbed like five times and beat up pretty bad then dumped in the river. all of them should get first degree murder charges.
Hayti is Home ATL

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jul 4, 2008
That was the most horriable thing a human could to another human .She should pay for her part too.Dary was a nice hard working young man.Just to disgard human life is a shame.THEY ALL WILL SUFFER.
girl from steele

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jul 4, 2008
i knew dary from kfc he was always nice and kind its a shame for them to take his life or anyones life u know one day they will answer to the man upstairs i am sorry for his family my thought will always be with you onething i will never forget he pretty smile
bump

Festus, MO

#19 Jul 4, 2008
wow
lil-momma

United States

#20 Jul 5, 2008
myself wrote:
duh he was still alive when he went in the river so i would guess thats what happened. but what the hell do you expect, he was stabbed like five times and beat up pretty bad then dumped in the river. all of them should get first degree murder charges.
i feel all of them should also get first degree murder.Dary was a very special young man and the nicest and sweetest person i ever knew always smiling and cracking jokes.I only thank God that he doesn't have to suffer any more at the hands of these evil stupid ass people.
hmmm

Festus, MO

#21 Jul 6, 2008
when did this happen anyways?
kra

Houston, TX

#22 Jul 16, 2008
I think they should all get first degree murder too. But I think they should have different punishment. I think they should have done to them what they did to him, thats what they really deserve. What person in their right mind would do that to someone? I mean theres ppl that I dont really like but dam*! It was just f*cked up-thats all there is to it. I just cant get over this!!!!!!
jusme

United States

#23 Jul 16, 2008
its jus me hehe

United States

#24 Aug 10, 2008
myself wrote:
For your information,he was stabbed 8 times and they do not know who put him in the damn water. If you are going to tell something get the shit right. The only thing I actually agree with you on is them all getting the same charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte (Nov '15) 7 min Nasty 8
Dumpster Diver Chick 19 min Love - able 17
Dope heads (McLeod family ! (Apr '15) 36 min reality 4
Vote Trump 2 hr rocky 14
looking for ... 3 hr knight in shutty ... 3
cops daughter 4 hr looking573 1
New school year 6 hr Guest 5

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance