3rd cystic fibrosis banquet

3rd cystic fibrosis banquet

Posted in the Hayti Forum

help save some mother kid

Farmington, MO

#1 Mar 3, 2013
this banquet is march 16, at the hayti community center,door open at 6-dinner at 7. Entertainment by the Blend a A-capella group. ticket 60 dollar per couple all money goes to cystic fibrosis foundation.Foe tickets call mary at 573-3 five 9-seven 3 seven 1. This is a good night out with wife and your helping save some young mother kid.This type of dinner would cost more then 60 with out entertainment if you went somewhere else.
save a life

Farmington, MO

#2 Mar 7, 2013
help save some mother kid wrote:
this banquet is march 16, at the hayti community center,door open at 6-dinner at 7. Entertainment by the Blend a A-capella group. ticket 60 dollar per couple all money goes to cystic fibrosis foundation.Foe tickets call mary at 573-3 five 9-seven 3 seven 1. This is a good night out with wife and your helping save some young mother kid.This type of dinner would cost more then 60 with out entertainment if you went somewhere else.
these young kids need your help.There two from pemiscot co. that will be watching from heaven.
amanda
#3 Mar 8, 2013
my son has cystic fibrosis, and I am personally greatful to any and every one who would attend this banquet! we are fighting a very real, very serious disease and we need all the help we can get! Thanks to everyone who is supporting this wonderful cause!!!!
save a life

Farmington, MO

#4 Mar 11, 2013
amanda wrote:
my son has cystic fibrosis, and I am personally greatful to any and every one who would attend this banquet! we are fighting a very real, very serious disease and we need all the help we can get! Thanks to everyone who is supporting this wonderful cause!!!!
this banquet is saturday night at 6 pm,it is a good night out and your helping save a kids life.
need help for r kids

Farmington, MO

#5 Mar 14, 2013
amanda wrote:
last chance i do not believe that no one wants to help a small child leave to adult hood. no response at all on this.
another life saved

Farmington, MO

#6 Mar 16, 2013
amanda wrote:
the banquet is tonight,you can get your tickets at the door. doors open at 6 dinner at 7.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pecans 2 hr White man 5
Heather Cummings Sun hey you 6
How did Hayti get its name (Oct '09) Sun Rebar 25
Janitor (May '16) Sun hey you 6
Gabe Gurley Sun hey you 6
cut above beauty shop reviews Sun hey you 2
Cleveland apts. Sun hey you 7

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance