First Prev
of 3
Next Last
meme

Kansas City, MO

#42 Oct 1, 2012
As close as I have ever come to pretty was the day I looked in the mirror and told myself that I was pretty sure that I would be ugly.
Netherlands boy

United States

#43 Oct 1, 2012
Formerhaytigirl is right! Concord boy you are ugly inside and out! I know those people too and you leave them alone you hear me! They not as ugly as you! Well I don't know, maybe Danny Treece and Jim Young and Bobby Summars are but that's all.
meme

De Soto, KS

#44 Oct 6, 2012
It looks like I have killed off all the competition for being the ugly one. It's me me me.
Netherlands Boy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#45 Oct 6, 2012
Yes meme It's you! You outlasted the entire field of contestants. I've heard so many people say "meme's So ugly"! Well it was only one that said it and that was you but I believe you.
Netherlands boy

United States

#46 Oct 6, 2012
Winner by default! Haha. You just won yourself a Howdy Doody Sharpshooters Badge!! Wear it proud!
meme

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Oct 6, 2012
I win, I won, I am the one........it wasn't a pretty win but it is a win.
concord boy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#48 Oct 9, 2012
Congratulations meme on your great WIN! Being ugly automatically draws attention to yourself. People stop and stare and snicker sometimes but you are able to hold your head up and go on. I would never have believed you could beat out Bobby Summars!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#49 Nov 9, 2012
we are ugly

Location hidden

#50 Nov 9, 2012
my dogs

Location hidden

#51 Nov 9, 2012
my truck
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#52 Nov 11, 2012
Concord Boy is one ugly as# mo fo for sure and he smells like dog poop so if ya see that ugly stinkin thang comin at ya run for the hills.
old guy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#53 Nov 11, 2012
Im The Uno wrote:
Concord Boy is one ugly as# mo fo for sure and he smells like dog poop so if ya see that ugly stinkin thang comin at ya run for the hills.
yea, poor bastard!! Somebody said he dont go out in the daytime anymore cause he's too ugly. That hump on his back looks awful! I heard he got stuck in a Dumpster and him being a midget couldnt get out. They found him completely covered with trash and junk. Somebody hit in the face with a tv they was throwing away. Right now he has an imprint of RCA across his face!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#54 Nov 13, 2012
nooooo

Location hidden

#55 Nov 23, 2012
John hamm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sugar momma 2 hr OMG 2
Police Dept Mon Local Citizen 6
I need it Mon Long stroke 2
football Aug 21 indians for ever 1
Tommy Hooker Jr Aug 20 Curious 2
Richard Hooper (May '15) Aug 20 Curious 15
married women Aug 20 who 4

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance