White people for Obama

White people for Obama

Posted in the Hayti Forum

booboo

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Oct 24, 2012
White people dont want other white people to know they are voting for Obama but they are gonna vote him back in by a landslide. Wait and see!
smeeeagain

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Ohh booboo, I think people have awaken. I know the blacks that I know have, only a few white.
Now the latino will run with it because they have amnesty and free college.. while others have a 20 year loan they have to pay. All just to get their vote.
He talks about a level playing field..nothing could be futher from the truth, the white people have had to always pay for schooling and never get a break.
The blacks that I talk to are kinda up set about the insurance tax.. money out of their pockets finally.
the big tax credit is goin to get slimmer each year.
Guess we will see the 6th.
If he give my kids free college I'd vote for him.
hmmm

Farmington, MO

#3 Oct 25, 2012
I'm black and I vote Romney...I think Obama had his chance and didn't prevail....Anyway it goes I just hope they do rite by the American peoples....
Booboo

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2012
You wait and see! White people gonna vote him back in and then tell their friends they didnt! Most view Mormonism a cult but won't say it and they have seen Romney lie time and time again. Whites are for Obama!
George Wallace

Lees Summit, MO

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Booboo wrote:
You wait and see! White people gonna vote him back in and then tell their friends they didnt! Most view Mormonism a cult but won't say it and they have seen Romney lie time and time again. Whites are for Obama!
It's time to vote the Jig-A-Boo out and put a american back in the white house.Im George Wallace and I approve this message.
booboo

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Oct 26, 2012
Come on White people lets vote him back in! You know you want to!
dognes

Masontown, PA

#7 Nov 29, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … For Obama's Impeachment,,enjoy your Tax Increase 2013
Booboo

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2012
I told you so!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where was the fire? 51 min Guest 5
Richie/Teresa 2 hr Hmmm 42
remember steele in the late fifties (Jan '08) 6 hr Glasscock 95
Who will be Caruthersville’s next Mayor? 8 hr TJJ1 12
Drug Test Employees Mon Rabbit 10
Dr Nasir Dec 10 Guest 6
Where Are Other Pain Clinics? Dec 8 Fired 2

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance