Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

We are new to Cooter, and i am sorry if our dogs barking bother anyone. But we are obeying the law by keeping our dogs in a pen! If other people in the area would do the same, and that includes cats, my dogs wouldn't have anything to bark at!! Every time we go to see what they are barking at, whether it's during the day or late at night, it's loose dogs or cats in the yard. And if the neighbors would have been man enough to come to the house and talk about the situation instead of whining to the mayor, and the mayor would have bothered coming to the house, then they would have found out we are trying to downsize the number of dogs we have. We heard Cooter was a nice firiendly place to live. But or experience has been anything but!!!
annoyed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Keeping them in a pen and keeping them quiet are 2 different things! I have yet to complain on them, but they are a public nuisance and therefor you ARE breaking the law! I dong know how many you actually have but it sounds like herd! How does your family sleep at night with them barking so much? I live down the road and haven't slept a full night since y'all moved in?! Serious question though! Maybe I can do what y'all do, and get some rest!
sorry but

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Is this the dog that barks at everything that moves? People walk down the street and it barks. Neighbors come home from work and it barks. Church bells chimes and it barks. Church music at the noon and 6pm hour and it howls. Poor dog must be so lonely. I never see anyone playing with it or even paying attention to it.
20questions

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Dogs bark for a reason! Maybe you should consider re-homing it with someone who doesn't live in town! If you live in town you should only be allowed to have inside dogs! Why have a dog if you have to keep them penned up all the time! That's a SAD LIFE FOR A ANIMAL!
just sayin

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

ok just so you all know "IT" is ALOT OF DOGS!!!! There are WAY MORE THEN ONE in that pen!!!! I live a block away from them and I hear them every single day!!!!! EXTREMELY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 9 min Righteous 1,073
april thomas 13 min Tiffany 12
Hide away lounge (Morgans bar) 28 min Guest 6
Ferguson - Steele, MO 32 min guest 1
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 52 min Obama Bitches 96,748
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 53 min Race friction 287
Leslie Summers Class of 1984 (Feb '10) 2 hr poorard 29

Search the Hayti Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hayti People Search