United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Heard I can get free stuff if she's working!
stephanie

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

If you are getting free stuff then you are stealing it and eventually you will be caught!!! I don't steal from anybody or take what dosent belong to me nor will I just let somebody else do it!! There are cameras in that store and they are getting viewed daily so if you want to be prosecuted for stealing go right ahead and try it but like I said eventually you will be caught!!
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Hahaha...you don't have anyone fooled! You have given cigarettes to your family and let them drive off with gas. Between you and onisca its a wonder that store hasn't went bankrupt! God knows everyone in her family including all of her boyfriends get free stuff all the time. I doubt she watches those cameras if they even work. The most I've ever seen her do is sit at her desk with her feet propped up!

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Is Onisca back? I thought she got fired.
Steele Resident

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

No Onisca isn't back and thank God for that! There's a new manager there who seems to be doing a pretty good job. That store is cleaner than I've ever seen it and she actually works rather than sitting around on her butt all day. I've noticed that the employees have better attitudes and they actually work now! The business seems to be picking up.
FYI

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Onisca dint quit and the new manager isn't that much better.... And as of Steanie goes she most likely she is stealing hell y don't she work for the head start anymore
steele resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

I don't know why she doesn't work at the headstart anymore and I know Onisca didn't quit. As far as the new manager goes she had always been polite to me and that store looks way better than it ever looked when Onisca was there. I think everyone's problem with the new manager is that she's doing things the right way and getting rid of all the thieves and dopeheads that linger around the store. I never once seen Onisca clean or stock but every time I go in there now the new manager is cleaning or stocking. She must be doing something right because there's a certificate on the wall that says the store scored a 98% on inspection and audit!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Stephanie ain't da only thief up there! Melissa be letting her baby daddy and other people come up there and get free gas. Every time I go in there they training someone new. Da new manager has always been cool to me and she ain't to bad to look at either. I notice da police been up there lately. What's up wit that
comedian

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

guest wrote:
Stephanie ain't da only thief up there! Melissa be letting her baby daddy and other people come up there and get free gas. Every time I go in there they training someone new. Da new manager has always been cool to me and she ain't to bad to look at either. I notice da police been up there lately. What's up wit that
Maybe da POlice is stealin,too.Hell,ya'll are making all kind of accusations against everyone working up there,ya might as well blame the SPD,too.You can't assume that just because there was stealing in the past that everybody that works there from now on is going to steal from there.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

In case you people didn't know bashing someone on the internet is considered "slander" and also defamation of character not to mention childish! I'm very aware that many of you dislike me but that's only because I'm doing my job and doing it right! I work just as hard as my employees do, I do my paperwork, order, check vendors in, put up the trucks, stock, and clean which is a lot more than most managers do! I'm trying very hard to make my store a clean, professional, family friendly place for my customers and if you can't understand that then that's too bad! Hope all of you have a blessed day! If you don't know what you're talking about maybe you shouldn't talk!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

guest wrote:
In case you people didn't know bashing someone on the internet is considered "slander" and also defamation of character not to mention childish! I'm very aware that many of you dislike me but that's only because I'm doing my job and doing it right! I work just as hard as my employees do, I do my paperwork, order, check vendors in, put up the trucks, stock, and clean which is a lot more than most managers do! I'm trying very hard to make my store a clean, professional, family friendly place for my customers and if you can't understand that then that's too bad! Hope all of you have a blessed day! If you don't know what you're talking about maybe you shouldn't talk!
The above statement was posted by me, Tina, the new manager!

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

It is not slander. People have the right to discuss anything they want to on topix. Good or Bad. If they are telling the truth, no matter how bad it is, they can not get in trouble for expressing their opinions. I quit going to Flashmarket years ago because of the management and rude employees. I wish you success in turning the store around for the benefit of the customers. If I continue to hear good things about the new management, cleanliness, and good service, I might just come back and do business there again and I think you have alot of people in town that feel the same way as I do. You will increase your customer base by running a good clean store in a professional way.
iknow her well

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

concerned citizen wrote:
Heard I can get free stuff if she's working!
this girl is cool i buy my beer there all the time she dont give away nothing an she has a good attitude an needs a raise
Tina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

guest wrote:
It is not slander. People have the right to discuss anything they want to on topix. Good or Bad. If they are telling the truth, no matter how bad it is, they can not get in trouble for expressing their opinions. I quit going to Flashmarket years ago because of the management and rude employees. I wish you success in turning the store around for the benefit of the customers. If I continue to hear good things about the new management, cleanliness, and good service, I might just come back and do business there again and I think you have alot of people in town that feel the same way as I do. You will increase your customer base by running a good clean store in a professional way.
I apologize for your bad experiences and would love a chance to regain your business! I encourage you to stop by and experience the changes for yourself. The store is much cleaner and the employees are very polite and professional. If you have any problems with the service I will be more than happy to address the issues! Change is hard and I can't fix everything over night but I'm slowly getting there. I appreciate all of my customers but Im not going to tolerate stealing, drug activity, or rudeness to my employees or customers!
The guest

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

I didn't go there for a long, long, long time. Now Its one of my regular stops. I can't say if it was management or what just always never really cared for people they had working in there. Always rude and slow. You couldn't get in and out fast enough. I decided to try it out after management change and just really like the fast and friendly service.
Tina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

The guest wrote:
I didn't go there for a long, long, long time. Now Its one of my regular stops. I can't say if it was management or what just always never really cared for people they had working in there. Always rude and slow. You couldn't get in and out fast enough. I decided to try it out after management change and just really like the fast and friendly service.
Thank you for giving me and the new staff another chance! I appreciate your positive feedback and your business. I'm trying several different things to build business back up! As of right now we will be doing a little something for the fourth of July and we also are working on a customer appreciation day.
Customer

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

The store looks better and so do the employees now, at least now when you go in you can get out much faster with the new girl. She really knows how to ring someone up fast and get customers in an out instead of taking 30 minutes per customer like the old employees that used to work there. She had 4 people in line Sunday when I went in and I was out in 5 mins. Good job girls
Tina

Royal, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Thanks for the positive feedback. The new girl you are referring to is Tammy and she is awesome! I couldn't ask for a better employee! I just ask that the customers bare with me because its a very slow process! I've been working hard for 3 months strait and the store still isn't where I want it to be but its getting there. I appreciate your business and patience.
Get this

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Tina I am glad there is someone in there that is taking some pride in their job. I haven't been in there in a long time. There were always people standing around talking, the place was filthy, and the people working there could have cared less if you walked in the door and most of the time acted like you were a bother for being there. I make walk back in and see your good work. Yes it does take time once the reputation of a place goes down. I really hope you can pull it back up. Good luck

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Get this wrote:
Tina I am glad there is someone in there that is taking some pride in their job. I haven't been in there in a long time. There were always people standing around talking, the place was filthy, and the people working there could have cared less if you walked in the door and most of the time acted like you were a bother for being there. I make walk back in and see your good work. Yes it does take time once the reputation of a place goes down. I really hope you can pull it back up. Good luck
I have the same sentiments. When Flashmarket first came to town we were proud to have it in our small town but it quickly went downhill and I too have not been in it in several years. Good Luck, Tina, you don't see too many people these days that take pride in their jobs and really try to do good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hayti Forum right now

Search the Hayti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 min Dawg Delusions 95,454
Heather cummings 21 hr knows 4
trash Thu Checkitout 6
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
school supplies Wed BABIIFACE 4
jonathan hurley Wed Chick 5
wheres marty Wed Foster 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••