Posted in the Hayti Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 20, 2013
The stock market has more than doubled under President Obamas policies. How is everyone's 401 K's recovering from the Bush disaster?
The housing market Is recovering and unemployment is creeping downward. Now if we could just increase minimum wage and get the Chamber of Commerce to stop fighting increases to a livable wage then we might get these people off food stamps and other aid.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#2 Jul 20, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
The stock market has more than doubled under President Obamas policies. How is everyone's 401 K's recovering from the Bush disaster?
The housing market Is recovering and unemployment is creeping downward. Now if we could just increase minimum wage and get the Chamber of Commerce to stop fighting increases to a livable wage then we might get these people off food stamps and other aid.
Yes, Buckwheat,
Things are certainly looking up & comsumer confidence is higher than it's been in almost 6 years!

Now, if we could just stop rewarding companies for shipping jobs off-shore & bring some of those jobs back to the USA - we could really start celebrating.

However, I understand some companies have already started bringing back some of those factory jobs home. Somehow, some companies are finding it more economical to manufacture their products in America than on foreign shores - I CERTAINLY HOPE THIS TREND CONTINUES...

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 20, 2013
Suggest if you two have a retirement plan, sink it all into stocks. Buy tech, buy energy, buy airlines, buy banking and financials, buy whatever strikes your fancy.

That 85 billion a month of taxpayer funded pumping will keep the market looking good.

And when Ben Bernanke says the economy is no longer in danger of collapse and the pumping stops, then all good democrats should do their part and double down.

Now excuse me for the rest of the day. I've got a "I LOVE POOR TRAYVON" rally to attend. Might be some good looting bargains to be had.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#4 Jul 20, 2013
ComradeWinston wrote:
Suggest if you two have a retirement plan, sink it all into stocks. Buy tech, buy energy, buy airlines, buy banking and financials, buy whatever strikes your fancy.
That 85 billion a month of taxpayer funded pumping will keep the market looking good.
And when Ben Bernanke says the economy is no longer in danger of collapse and the pumping stops, then all good democrats should do their part and double down.
Now excuse me for the rest of the day. I've got a "I LOVE POOR TRAYVON" rally to attend. Might be some good looting bargains to be had.
Comrade,
You Ditto-heads just can't stand it because everything's looking up - can you?

What do you - pray every night for the stock market to tank, a rise in unemployment rates, a down trend in consumer confidence & a return to the last years of Bush'e reign?

All the while while your praying for doom & gloom - you're MAKING A KILLING IN THE STOCK MARKET...

GO FIGURE...???
mega dittos

Fayetteville, AR

#5 Jul 20, 2013
Comrade got that right can you say BUBBLE? collapse coming at politically convenient time, for continued commie takeover. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intellectual-F... the pinko commie plan laid out in 1963

Location hidden

#6 Jul 22, 2013
The S&P set another all time high record today. Glad to see this great nation finally pulling out if the Republican\Bush\Cheney recession and moving forward.
alvintostig

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jul 22, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
The S&P set another all time high record today. Glad to see this great nation finally pulling out if the Republican\Bush\Cheney recession and moving forward.
this will forever be known as the 85 Billion-a-month-pumped-taxpaye r-bull-market.

It will last just as long as the pumping lasts. I'm all in. Remember, if the pumping stops, all Obama democrats are expected to double down. Republicans will be looking for buyers as they leave the building.

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 22, 2013
alvintostig wrote:
<quoted text>this will forever be known as the 85 Billion-a-month-pumped-taxpaye r-bull-market.
It will last just as long as the pumping lasts. I'm all in. Remember, if the pumping stops, all Obama democrats are expected to double down. Republicans will be looking for buyers as they leave the building.
Yes the entire country will be one big assed Detroit when the feds quit pumping that 85 billion a month. Sad thing is it will be harder to leave the country than it was to leave Detroit.
FREE WIFI COMRADE

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Jul 23, 2013
ComradeWinston wrote:
RACIST COWARD

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Jul 23, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
The headline should be stock market up in spite of Obama's leadership!!

Location hidden

#11 Jul 23, 2013
I'm amazed at how Teabillies wish the economy would tank. They are actually willing to lose money and pay more for products if only they can blame the black President.
It's true the Fed buys some Treasuries and mortgage-backed bonds and loans money at 0 interest but its boosting the economy. Something Republicans don't believe in.
Republicans are nothing but reverse Robin hoods Take from the poor and give to the rich. But that's what the rich pay Fox News to instruct the sheeple to go along with.

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Jul 23, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
I'm amazed at how Teabillies wish the economy would tank. They are actually willing to lose money and pay more for products if only they can blame the black President.
It's true the Fed buys some Treasuries and mortgage-backed bonds and loans money at 0 interest but its boosting the economy. Something Republicans don't believe in.
Republicans are nothing but reverse Robin hoods Take from the poor and give to the rich. But that's what the rich pay Fox News to instruct the sheeple to go along with.
Obama is a piece of offal and deserves to be criticised regularly

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13 Jul 23, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
They HATE that black man more than they LOVE America and the American people.

I can't imagine what it would be like to have so much hate in ones soul.

It consumes them 24/7.

Maybe they can deal with a white woman better-Hillary

We will see.

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2013
On Jan. 2nd 2008 the stock market opened at 13,264 and currently we are at 15,545. That's up 2,281 but that's not doubled.
Guest 44

Campbell, MO

#15 Jul 23, 2013
Guest wrote:
On Jan. 2nd 2008 the stock market opened at 13,264 and currently we are at 15,545. That's up 2,281 but that's not doubled.
. I looked up your information and you are correct on your numbers. So let me get my crayons out for you democrats. IF the market had increased 110% since Obama took office that would mean it would have to be somewhere over 26,500. Where did you learn your math?
guessed

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jul 23, 2013
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Buckwheat,
Things are certainly looking up & comsumer confidence is higher than it's been in almost 6 years!

Now, if we could just stop rewarding companies for shipping jobs off-shore & bring some of those jobs back to the USA - we could really start celebrating.

However, I understand some companies have already started bringing back some of those factory jobs home. Somehow, some companies are finding it more economical to manufacture their products in America than on foreign shores - I CERTAINLY HOPE THIS TREND CONTINUES...
Why? All your liberal demwit colleages are to lazy to work! They just want entititlementd!
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#17 Jul 23, 2013
guessed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? All your liberal demwit colleages are to lazy to work! They just want entititlementd!
Hey, I've already paid my dues!!! When are you going to shut you big fat mouth - get to work & start paying your dues???

DO YOU EVEN WORK!!! I DON'T SEE HOW YOU'D HAVE TIME TO WORK - BECAUSE YOU STAY ON TOPIX ALL THE TIME...
guessed

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jul 24, 2013
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I've already paid my dues!!! When are you going to shut you big fat mouth - get to work & start paying your dues???

DO YOU EVEN WORK!!! I DON'T SEE HOW YOU'D HAVE TIME TO WORK - BECAUSE YOU STAY ON TOPIX ALL THE TIME...
I work every day you old bitty! I own a very successful business of my own, built from the ground up! Took a lot of blood sweat and tears but did it totally on my own with no loans or handouts from anyone! Now, the government wants to tax me to death to support all you demwit losers who are too ignorant and lazy to work! I work at least 60 hours + a week because I want more than a check for sitting on my lazy ass! I have never been on unemployeement in my 58 years of life! So don't preach to me about not working! As far as me being on Topix ALL the time, maybe twice a day, mostly to see what crackpot bs you can dream up in your feeble old mind!
Zippity Do Dah

Caruthersville, MO

#19 Jul 24, 2013
guessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I work every day you old bitty! I own a very successful business of my own, built from the ground up! Took a lot of blood sweat and tears but did it totally on my own with no loans or handouts from anyone! Now, the government wants to tax me to death to support all you demwit losers who are too ignorant and lazy to work! I work at least 60 hours + a week because I want more than a check for sitting on my lazy ass! I have never been on unemployeement in my 58 years of life! So don't preach to me about not working! As far as me being on Topix ALL the time, maybe twice a day, mostly to see what crackpot bs you can dream up in your feeble old mind!
and you stay drunk 75% of the time while at work too
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#20 Jul 24, 2013
Guest wrote:
Guest (St. Louis)
Why in the world would you cite stock market prices on Jan 20008 -
because, this was months before the bottom fell out of the Bush Jr economy???

Why did you not show the TRUE PICTURE OF THE MESS THIS COUNTRY WAS AT THE END OF BUSH JR'S REIGN???

Why did you not show that on Nov 20, 2008 - stock market prices had FALLEN TO 7,552.29 under Bush Jr's watch.

And the market was not finished falling - because, by March 5, 2009 the Dow had fall to the lowest level in this GREAT RECESSION. It fell to 6,594.44...

Yes, yes, yes - the stock market has jumped 110% & even more since Obama took office.

YOU CAN NOT DENY THIS FACT...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fed bust in Steele 1 hr Guest 16
Legalizing atv's/utv/side by sides in the count... (Apr '12) 8 hr guest 24
Steele 8 hr Jason 4
Dumpster Diver Chick 9 hr Youthinkiamplaying 2
Any haunted places in hayti? 16 hr JWS 1
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) 17 hr Jennifer_0313 423
sandy dent 20 hr just wondering??? 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages