black mold in pemiscot county health...

black mold in pemiscot county health center

Posted in the Hayti Forum

tired of the lies

Steele, MO

#1 May 24, 2013
are you really safe taking your baby to a building where the mold count in the air alone is 17 times the normal limit for a human to work in . women's wellness is done in one of the most affected places in the building . and to topple that , you see the nurse and get your shots in the most affected area. how are they still operating with a unsafe building . the workers cant even eat in their lunch room because the floor was growing a carpet of black mold across the laminate wood . it is not safe , every worker has been sick . food for thought ,,,,, DO YOU REALLY WANT YOUR INFANT TO BREATHE BLACK MOLD , OR PERHAPS TOUCH IT ON A WALL. NOT MINE ,,,NOT A CHANCE . KENNETT HAS A NEW ,CLEAN INVIORMENT FOR YOU TO GET YOUR ASSISTANCE .....
well duh

United States

#2 May 24, 2013
tired of the lies wrote:
are you really safe taking your baby to a building where the mold count in the air alone is 17 times the normal limit for a human to work in . women's wellness is done in one of the most affected places in the building . and to topple that , you see the nurse and get your shots in the most affected area. how are they still operating with a unsafe building . the workers cant even eat in their lunch room because the floor was growing a carpet of black mold across the laminate wood . it is not safe , every worker has been sick . food for thought ,,,,, DO YOU REALLY WANT YOUR INFANT TO BREATHE BLACK MOLD , OR PERHAPS TOUCH IT ON A WALL. NOT MINE ,,,NOT A CHANCE . KENNETT HAS A NEW ,CLEAN INVIORMENT FOR YOU TO GET YOUR ASSISTANCE .....
If we didn't have so many people on "assistance," maybe more monies could be spent on renovating some of these buildings.(Food for thought)
Well

Farmington, MO

#3 May 25, 2013
The director took sick leave.... Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Farmington, MO

#4 May 25, 2013
Well wrote:
The director took sick leave.... Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Well, she's not there 1/2 the time anyway. She is always going to the doctor, to a meeting or "working" from home. The others over there are doing their crafts so they are not working either.
know for sure

East Saint Louis, IL

#5 May 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Well, she's not there 1/2 the time anyway. She is always going to the doctor, to a meeting or "working" from home. The others over there are doing their crafts so they are not working either.
Yeah, if you're gonna run a health center, shouldn't you BE healthy?
hardkeith

United States

#6 May 26, 2013
Tell them spray bleach on it or fix the water leak then fix the problem wear gloves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
high class crack hoes (Mar '11) 1 hr Saw him do it 7
Jeremy hatley whoop his mom 1 hr Made me sick 4
James Moody, Wardell Food Center! 3 hr Concerned 1
Mike Emery 4 hr Guest 1
Big guy that works at Dons? (Jul '12) 5 hr unknown 2
Buyer Beware WSW 6 hr stole my money 1
$2.00 a gallon gas. Thanks Obama 7 hr Ar/Mo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages