Navarre, FL

#2 Apr 20, 2012
facebook
sassy

Dexter, MO

#4 Apr 21, 2012
mee wrote:
facebook
she back in Hayti. staying messed up on pills and whatever else she can get. Has not changed a bit!
haha

East Prairie, MO

#5 Apr 21, 2012
Dirty nasty wh@re.... Always looking for her next fix
sam

United States

#6 Apr 21, 2012
instead of looking for a fix she should have been getting fixed. hell, she HAD 9 kids but I notice they aint with her now. Its not like she could take care of them anyways im sure they probly better off without her worthless ass. seriously5, I mean any bitch that puts dope/diŠk before her children really needs help but on the real SHE IS BEYOND HELP !
Jr High Friend

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 23, 2012
sam wrote:
instead of looking for a fix she should have been getting fixed. hell, she HAD 9 kids but I notice they aint with her now. Its not like she could take care of them anyways im sure they probly better off without her worthless ass. seriously5, I mean any bitch that puts dope/diŠk before her children really needs help but on the real SHE IS BEYOND HELP !
How about instead of you talking trash about someone on here why dont you do yourself a favor and GO GET A LIFE. How pathetic!... & for your ignorant ass...she had a few of her kids die in a housefire! I dont kno how many kids she has or had...but that makes no difference. It takes 2! Shes been through enough & whatever she does is her business.
sam

United States

#8 Apr 23, 2012
dear old friend she was to busy sucking Dick and didnt even know the room was on fire untill it was in flames, her life is what she has made it and must like it because she still out sucking Dick and chaseing dope not worried about anything but herself and thats not saying much !
Jr High Friend

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Seems like i remember it being in an upstair bedroom or they were alseep... That dont matter anyways... You need to get off here trashing her like you are. What are YOU out doing with yourself?....you talkin like you know all of DD's business...and seems like you are obsessed with her! Or she really burned a bridge with you! Get over it & her! Then maybe you will be happy!
shorty

Blytheville, AR

#10 Apr 25, 2012
look that is my cousin and she is doin good with her life she dnt do anything so keeep her name out ya dam mouth
family friend

United States

#12 Apr 25, 2012
shorty wrote:
look that is my cousin and she is doin good with her life she dnt do anything so keeep her name out ya dam mouth
Your right bout that..'SHE DONT DO ANYTHING'..
because she always messed up !
lol

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2012
Shes a sorry excuse for a human being !
Needs to be back in jail because she nothing but a trouble makeing dope head .
Damn rite

United States

#14 Apr 30, 2012
Dd is currently shacked up with a good for nothing piece of shit married man who is stupid enough to leave his wife for her. But that's ok Billy hoe I am going to figure out how to work my way into her life. Your wife is fine as hell and I can give her a Betts life than u ever did.
DDtt

United States

#15 May 15, 2012
I love meth!!! And crack sometimes
I NO

Jackson, TN

#16 May 25, 2012
Its n her blood
THE NO 1

Milan, TN

#17 Jun 8, 2012
Jr High Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
How about instead of you talking trash about someone on here why dont you do yourself a favor and GO GET A LIFE. How pathetic!... & for your ignorant ass...she had a few of her kids die in a housefire! I dont kno how many kids she has or had...but that makes no difference. It takes 2! Shes been through enough & whatever she does is her business.
ALL of that family are alike aunts uncle mom dads brother sisters u name it any of them that has got that blood there all just alike. u would think there mite b 1 or 2 good ones.But there not. All of them don.t take care of there kids. they all dope an drink cheat an lie an bum an anything else they can get by with.
Amy

United States

#18 Jun 9, 2012
Jr High Friend wrote:
Seems like i remember it being in an upstair bedroom or they were alseep... That dont matter anyways... You need to get off here trashing her like you are. What are YOU out doing with yourself?....you talkin like you know all of DD's business...and seems like you are obsessed with her! Or she really burned a bridge with you! Get over it & her! Then maybe you will be happy!
for 1 it was not an upstairs bedroom she had a space heater goin with clothes all around them. She was outside smokin meth when all this happened not to mention was pregnant and had no prenatal care. A week after this happened she gave birth ta another set of twins which were meth babies an Ryans mom has custody of them. Trust me I DO KNOW THE FACTS CS MY UNCLE IS WITH RYAN'S COUSIN. I ATTENDED THE FUNERAL. SHE NOR RYAN DESERVES ANY CHILDREN. They're all meth heads including my uncle thank god they moved away from here an now dumpster divin for money in Cali. Their whole family is worthless. And yes I said it ask anyone in cville Hayti Steele anywhere in the bootheal area. U put her name on here so OFCOURSE everyone is goin to bash her. U should not of even put her name on here or are u a meth head too?!?
step son

Hayti, MO

#19 Nov 24, 2012
for everyones information everyone can bad mouth dd all they want but as for ryan Johnson they can leave him out of this convo he is a good person yea he can be prick at times but he does take care of his kids and makes sure they have what they need yea it looks like his family is worthless but they are not they are just miss understood and if anyone has anything bad to say about the guy they can keep all thoughts and comments to them selves cause aint no one in this world is perfect so get a life and the hell out of my step fathers life he is perfectly fine without you people downgrading him and as for the two kids tht died, leave them out of it cause they are no longer here worry about yourselves and not someone elses life THANK YOU
boohoo

Navarre, FL

#20 Jan 6, 2013
She's a dead beat she needs to get off the drugs and get a life bitch be so far out there she don't know what she is doing
woohoo

United States

#21 Jan 13, 2013
boohoo wrote:
She's a dead beat she needs to get off the drugs and get a life bitch be so far out there she don't know what she is doing
now thats what im talking about you go girl!!!!
nono

Jackson, TN

#22 Jan 19, 2013
dd an kim wells r twins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What our dumb@$$ president is up to now. 12 min ComradeWinston 26
Jennifer Branham 41 min both are scum 6
wardell cop 59 min riskit 5
Meet The Candidate on Chn 7 . 2 hr Swan Lake Drive M... 1
tina (Jul '11) Thu Unknown 6
Jennifer Harold Wed Unknown 4
Nicest men in Hayti (Sep '12) Mar 22 Guest Who 28

Freeze Warning for Pemiscot County was issued at March 27 at 2:20PM CDT

Hayti Dating
Find my Match