First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bootheel_babe

Blytheville, AR

#1 Dec 1, 2007
Does anyone know if Chubby's is open on Sunday?
Hungry

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2007
bootheel_babe wrote:
Does anyone know if Chubby's is open on Sunday?
They are not open on Sunday or Monday.

“Salam! Kaif Al Hal?”

Since: Sep 07

Al jubail, Saudi Arabia

#5 Dec 1, 2007
I like bar-b-que better than fish! LOL
Suburb citizen

Oreana, IL

#6 Dec 1, 2007
Bar b que lover wrote:
I've had Chubby's and it's 99% better than most barbeque,but I love Alford's in Kennett even more.
Best barbeque I've ever had is from S.E. Mo.
Anybody agree?
I think the best barbeque in the WORLD is in Holcomb at a little joint called Strawberries!
bootheel_babe

Blytheville, AR

#8 Dec 1, 2007
Thank you! I love Chubby's but I don't get there often-I always bring home a gallon of their sauce. I also like Alford's in Kennett but they have a diff. flavor. I haven't been to Strawberries yet but I have had their sauce at a family cookout-it was great as well. Very much competition in the BarBQ area around here.

“Salam! Kaif Al Hal?”

Since: Sep 07

Al jubail, Saudi Arabia

#9 Dec 1, 2007
Suburb citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the best barbeque in the WORLD is in Holcomb at a little joint called Strawberries!
I love that place. Very good food!
hungry here

Kennett, MO

#11 Dec 1, 2007
Have yall heard about the new place in Kennett called Big Dave's. I have heard its awesome. They suppose to have a big Bq Chicken and Big Pork Chop. I am going to check it out.
Suburb citizen

Oreana, IL

#13 Dec 1, 2007
Bar b que lover wrote:
I've eaten at a catfish place that may be in Holcomb called "Shorty's".GOOD !!!!
Great food at Shorty's too! B-que there is pretty good, I prefer S'berries ribs but they'd have to run in 2nd!
curious

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2007
Bar b que lover wrote:
I ate at Strawberries only once and it was good.I prefer sandwiches to other barbeque and I haven't had a sandwich at Strawberries.
Where is Paul Carmean's?
He is usually at Caruthersville Hays every weekend.
JustME

Fenton, MO

#15 Dec 2, 2007
I tried Alfords BBQ and found it to mushy...some may like it like that but I don't...No one can make it like my husband use to, but he just can't do it anymore for health reasons. :(

Since: Mar 07

Hannibal

#17 Dec 2, 2007
Suburb citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and equally agree that the best Bar-B-Que is in SEMO. If anyone can ever get a chance to try BLUES HOG Bar-B-Que sauce one should try it. There is a website for BLUES HOG and is situated in the Mark Twain Land of Perry Mo. The sauce is tangy and a little spicey with lots of great taste for the taste buds. You will have to ask my bro Al how great it is.

Since: Mar 07

Hannibal

#19 Dec 2, 2007
I have never tried the Tenn sauce but would like to.......is there a site so I may order from? Perhaps a phone order??
bbq too

Caruthersville, MO

#21 Dec 4, 2007
The Kream Kastle in Blytheville has good BBQ and burgers.
Guest101

Caruthersville, MO

#22 Dec 4, 2007
they used to have the best bbq ,
Info

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Dec 4, 2007
I think The Store in Hayti is awesome!! They have some really good food and barbeque!!! They are als cheap!
Info

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Dec 5, 2007
I htink the best barbeque in Hayti is at that place called The Store!! It's so good and it's cheap!! They have all sorts of great food!!
John Clarkton

United States

#25 Dec 5, 2007
Anyone have any information on chubbys? Good or bad?
Done Got Old

Caruthersville, MO

#27 Dec 5, 2007
Getting Old wrote:
<quoted text>
Dwayne does a good job in the kitchen at Chubby's seams like he has been there forever. LOL Also try their fries and sweet tea, they are good also.
Hard to choose, I like everything from the pig salads to the ribs. Still a great place to eat. You have to keep an eye on Dwayne, he will eat up all the profit if u let him.

United States

#30 Dec 12, 2007
I think those ribs came from a black bird. Not enough meat for me.
missouriman

Caruthersville, MO

#32 Dec 19, 2007
my2cents wrote:
Nobody can beat Paul Carmean's BBQ..he's the best around hands down
Hope his bbq is better than his teaching skills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte (Nov '15) 5 hr dumbashlt 18
Deerfield Inn 8 hr guest 1
Fat Ex female Cop in jail. 8 hr guest 6
I need it 17 hr Curious 3
Jermika Covington 17 hr FYI 2
Delete delete delete Teresa 19 hr Dont understand 7
Teresa, Whitney and Misty 20 hr Guest 2 5

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance