Strong, AR

#1 May 18, 2013
I would like to know how much longer the law enforcement is going to allow Jeff to continue cooking meth at his mom's house in Cooter. And to beat that it is in a SCHOOL ZONE....I hear that he and his brother Eddie are running wide open stealing, cooking dope, transporting across state line....really they can not be snitches because they are both on probation and you can not work for the police if you are on probation. Then you got his cousin Wayne Porter and his girl friend Diane Blagg 3 doors down receiving the stolen property and distributing it all over I mean really it could not be that hard to bust them. Every one around knows what they are doing and so I know the law does too..Way past time some one does some thing. I mean innocent people are getting homes broken into Eddie has broken into 2 places this week stole Kirby vacuum and house taking stereos, tv tools and God only knows what else...So if the law reads this there you go it is time for you to stop these two. Dustin they are playing you for a FOOL, or at least you are looking like one.......It don't take some one with a BADGE to figure this out and put a stop to it......

Strong, AR

#2 May 24, 2013
Guest wrote:
I would like to know how much longer the law enforcement is going to allow Jeff to continue cooking meth at his mom's house in Cooter. And to beat that it is in a SCHOOL ZONE....I hear that he and his brother Eddie are running wide open stealing, cooking dope, transporting across state line....really they can not be snitches because they are both on probation and you can not work for the police if you are on probation. Then you got his cousin Wayne Porter and his girl friend Diane Blagg 3 doors down receiving the stolen property and distributing it all over I mean really it could not be that hard to bust them. Every one around knows what they are doing and so I know the law does too..Way past time some one does some thing. I mean innocent people are getting homes broken into Eddie has broken into 2 places this week stole Kirby vacuum and house taking stereos, tv tools and God only knows what else...So if the law reads this there you go it is time for you to stop these two. Dustin they are playing you for a FOOL, or at least you are looking like one.......It don't take some one with a BADGE to figure thiswer out and put a stop to it......
Well the scanner said they were looking for Eddie Ray, they got him now when they gonna get that low life dope cooking brother of his.....Please let him and his momma be next.....
farm hand

United States

#3 May 26, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Well the scanner said they were looking for Eddie Ray, they got him now when they gonna get that low life dope cooking brother of his.....Please let him and his momma be next.....
And his wife! Don't forget that nasty skank! Their kids would be better off! Can't believe Peggy has gotten so messed up on dem pulls like dat!
enough

Keller, TX

#4 May 27, 2013
Kills me how everybody wants to feel pity for eddie and jeff's wives. Like they are just so innocent. If your not working and the bills are getting paid you cant say you don't know what your ole man is up to and don't know where the money is coming from... Needless to say they at the county before the ink on the bail papers are even dry,,, Some people are who they are,, They are just as in on it as Peggy is. I just think it is sad they raise the kids in all that mess.

Steele, MO

#5 May 29, 2013
they will find there match one of these night. when they get shot or killed for messing with people stuff.. thats all it going to take untill they meet that wrong person or persons that all it will take... then what...

United States

#6 Jul 12, 2013
Thought jeff was locked up for recieving stolen property?
guest!

United States

#7 Jul 12, 2013
guest wrote:
Thought jeff was locked up for recieving stolen property?
He never stays in there long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cville 18 hr meme 1
Janitor (May '16) 18 hr meme 9
Heather cummings (Jul '14) 18 hr meme 10
kids baseball tryouts 18 hr meme 1
Gabe Gurley 18 hr meme 11
China king 18 hr meme 6
News Is the New Madrid Fault still faulting? (Jan '07) 18 hr meme 10

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance