curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

is she a crook?? will she steal money? is she on dope???
hello/truth

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Yep, yep, yep
shut it up

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Absolutely not. These are the same people that keep on startin these stupid topics.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Flash market has a bad habit of firing their employees for no reason, but they claim the employees are stealing, when they are not.
Google it. "flash market topix"
my 2 cent

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

curious wrote:
is she a crook?? will she steal money? is she on dope???
no, but her new boy friend will jason p.saw him with another girl a few night ago.
Fact

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

ClaytonF wrote:
Flash market has a bad habit of firing their employees for no reason, but they claim the employees are stealing, when they are not.
Google it. "flash market topix"
Fact:It is a known fact that employee theft is 95 % in these kind of stores. Sure the public steels, but not like the employees. If not the employee, its a member of the family, or a friend, of the employe and it all adds up.You can't convince me that they don't steal around here. Its a joke to think they don't. There are a few honest ones, but to much drugs around here. Thats why its hard to find good honest people.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Guess they should look harder before they just hire the first thief they find off the streets, huh?
Funny though, Flash Market are themselves, also thieves, by keeping terminated employees paychecks, and are under investigation for that.
Just Asking

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Who is the manager?
FYI

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Jason P is not her boyfriend so before you spread Rumors know the facts he has been living on his own since August of 2012
she is sweet

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
Jason P is not her boyfriend so before you spread Rumors know the facts he has been living on his own since August of 2012
just ask her if she and him r still with each other she said yes,so who not telling the truth.hope they r not he is gona give her something she can not get rid of. i think i will try to take he out but i would use rain coat after jason.
Onisca

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

No he , Jason P, doesn't live with me and we are not a couple it isn't any of yours or anyone else's buisness who I date and you are right if you must know ask me and I will tell you!!
see u soon lovie

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Onisca wrote:
No he , Jason P, doesn't live with me and we are not a couple it isn't any of yours or anyone else's buisness who I date and you are right if you must know ask me and I will tell you!!
did he get mad at u and kill ur dog, a small puppy throw it in swimming pool. im glade u got away from him.im the man u need any way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hayti Forum right now

Search the Hayti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,423
Heather cummings 3 hr knows 4
trash 6 hr Checkitout 6
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 17 hr CLUE 6,909
school supplies 17 hr BABIIFACE 4
jonathan hurley 19 hr Chick 5
wheres marty 20 hr Foster 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••