who is the nicest person in hayti?
Hayti Mom

United States

#42 Feb 15, 2009
More 2 the list wrote:
Barbara Reed...I absolutely love her
Jim and Jennifer Brents (very humble and sincere)
Barbara, Corky and Kenneth Hunt
Ralph Weed and family
John Sanders and Family
Nickey McKay and girls
Kay and Fay Hamlet
Steve Rhodes
Erica James
Brian Irions, Penny, Bobby and Brandon
Mrs. Jean Ray and Martin
Robert Keen
Sharon Watkins
Anita and Ricky Smith
Vivian and Willis Smith
Eddie Smith and Monica
Adam Hodel
Dennis Phillips
Mr. Thomas (the church of christ preacher)
Peggy Sanders
Mrs. Almeda Alexander
Delores Swan
Gary Swan
Eli Dodson
The Wade and Tillmon Families
Carolyn Bunn and Sisoro (fabulous people)
Ms Jo Guise
Lavern Vandyke
The Taylors (Mark, Bonnie, Trena and kids)
Jamie Cummin's momma
Judy Babb Klinkhardt and Joe
Mrs. Babb
Trey and Heather Mitchell, also Butch and Wanda
Mrs. Corene Dowdy
Kenneth and Roxanne Dowdy
Mrs B Grissom
Gina Glass and P.J
Debbie Ashbaugh
Randall Crawford, Pat and Randy
Monk and Jo
Marty Metzger
Tim McCrary
Bob and Tootsie Inmon, also Randy and Lana
Betty Cole
Virgil Weaver
Paul and Darice Scheckel
Mrs. Duckworth
Martha and Eppie Overbeck
Bobby and Sharon Mott
The Beckly Sisters
George and Gayla Nettleton
Avory and Mrs. Gardner
Mrs. Juanita Capps (love her)
Ann Cook
Debbie Nelson and Richard and RJ
Robert Culler, Tamara, and Temeka
Dorothy and Clarence Wade
Kathy Fowler
Rick Stewart and his wife
The Miches (super nice)
The DeBretto's
The Rays
Mrs.Ida Claire Sanders
Kim and Kenny Gilmore
Keith Marchbanks
Boots Cross
Betty Cole
Rick and Tyrena Hall
Terry Hall
Archie and Grace Robinson
Eric and Sonya Tanner
Gypsie and her husband
Come to think of it, we have alot of nice people in Hayti cuz you have all been nice at one time or another to me. Thanks for reminding me!
I just want to say Thank You for mentioning my name whoever you are. It takes very little effort to be friendly and I hope I can continue to live by that.
More Nice People

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Feb 15, 2009
Ricky, Debbie, & Loren Swan
Vickie Ricketts
Steve & Faye Rhodes
The Gardner Family
Janea Swan
Genevieve Brogden
Rebecca Redden
More to LIst

Blue Springs, MO

#44 Feb 16, 2009
Thank you for reminding me about Vickie Ricketts..she is very smart and creative...has great artist talent, you should see some of her work
Absolutely love Janea, she is funny
Rebecca Redden is really sweet too
I can't remember Genevieve Brogden, is that any relation to R.L. Brogden?
Also I want to add
Mrs. Jean Mohaulis--love her
Heather Garner--nice and sweet
Tammy Master Williams mom and step dad, I can't remember his name
Mrs. Ann Cook
Sandra Melton(used to be can't remember her married name) and her mother
Is there anyone else? I saw some of these people today and that helped spark my memory.
More to LIst

Blue Springs, MO

#45 Feb 16, 2009
Hey her is another three:
Ricky, Debbie, and Lauren Swan
and Danny Lacy's sister(cant remember her name) but she has long dark hair and she is pretty and she hangs wallpaper. She and her mother Mrs. Lacey and nice people, too.
And Roger Berry, I laugh about something with him everytime I see him in Hays
And Clara Tosh(she's married now, can't remember)
Kim and Jerry Taylor, I don't see how I skipped passed them, either...old age I guess.
Howyadoing

Fenton, MO

#46 Feb 16, 2009
Sonny, Duke and Patrick Turnage who checked on some of the residences and helped with gettinh gas and keep generators going

You have got to be kidding, right?? Those 3 as nicest people in Hayti??!! Maybe for biggest a**holes in Hayti. Maybe you meant that as a joke. Ask the 3 of them how much they helped their OWN family during the ice storm.
More to LIst

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Feb 16, 2009
Howyadoing wrote:
Sonny, Duke and Patrick Turnage who checked on some of the residences and helped with gettinh gas and keep generators going
You have got to be kidding, right?? Those 3 as nicest people in Hayti??!! Maybe for biggest a**holes in Hayti. Maybe you meant that as a joke. Ask the 3 of them how much they helped their OWN family during the ice storm.
I would not have said anything ugly about anybody or tried to make a joke at anyone's expense, but I personally saw them doing this and talked and laughed with them as they did it. Maybe you were out of town and they were not able to help you. Anyway, this is my list, make up your own list, please:)
Oi Boi

Saint Louis, MO

#48 Feb 16, 2009
Howyadoing wrote:
So, you nominate the Turnage Boys and then turn around and call them a**holes. I find it sad that whenever someone tries to start a positive thread on here, someone else turns it into a negative.
More to LIst

Saint Louis, MO

#49 Feb 16, 2009
Add to List wrote:
Need to add this very great guy to your list.
He is an angel in disguise and a great neighbor.
Always lends a helping hand GARY PALMER.
I have to agree. I like Gary Palmer and his wife and daughters as well. So Gary Palmer goes on the list! Thanks for reminding me of another one!
Howyadoing

United States

#50 Feb 16, 2009
Oi Boi wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you nominate the Turnage Boys and then turn around and call them a**holes. I find it sad that whenever someone tries to start a positive thread on here, someone else turns it into a negative.
If you had read the comment correctly you would have realized I was commenting on someone else's "nomination" for the Turnage's. I think it's hilarious that anyone would think they are so wonderful. What a JOKE!!! If you only knew!
Betchadntno

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Feb 16, 2009
Howyadoing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had read the comment correctly you would have realized I was commenting on someone else's "nomination" for the Turnage's. I think it's hilarious that anyone would think they are so wonderful. What a JOKE!!! If you only knew!
I betcha you didn't know but as soon as the icestorm hit and Hayti was w/out power, Sonny Turnage called one of his cousins (Mike Bradsher) who lives up North who has a generator large enough to run the City of Hayti's major operations and offered to come here and help before the Red Cross or National Guard got here. Betcha Didn't Know or maybe you left town while everyone else weathered through the storm and saw the Turnage Boys helping others, mainly the elderly and most importantly their mother, Ms Jean! Betcha you did not know or care. Anyway, Everybody has good points. If all you looked for was someone's faults that is all you would see. We have all done and said bad things at one time or another, but every single person on the list I could vividly see and remember the nice things they did either for me or for someone else and I saw them do it, and it made me feel good to think about all the nice things and the negative things seemed to go away...Anyway it felt good, and you should try it...
More to LIst

Saint Louis, MO

#52 Feb 16, 2009
Speaking of Roger Berry, his sister Kathy is a wonderful person (she works for PAT) and I also forgot about Ray and JoAnne McCulloch (Kim Taylor's momma and daddy)Ms. Berry (JoAnn and Kathy's mother) is another nice person. Jerry Hatley the principal at Cooter is yet another nice person to add to the list!
just some folks

United States

#53 Feb 16, 2009
Adding some folks to the list
Sharon Craig and Johnathon Turnage
Trey Rackley
Britney Jackson and her Mom Teresa are sweeties
Mike Thomas
Francis, Greg, Nora,Caleb Duffy
Samantha Rawls
The Tillman Family
The Vandikes--All of them
Gary Swan and Mary James
Erica James
Chad and Christy Swan
The Gardner Family
Mr. Buddy and Ty Rawls
Mrs. Duckworth
Mary Elkins
Barbara Dewese
Rick Stewart and wife
Cindy White
The Whiteners
Pat Turnage
Tori and Victor Sample
Billie Jean McCrary when she was with us

Hayti citizen

United States

#54 Feb 17, 2009
Let's face it--Hayti is full of nice people and the ice storm brought out the good in people again. The Ameren men really praised the people here and said how really nice they were. Hayti gets a bad rap most of the time, but we know Hayti is full of "Nice" people who care and have "heart".(By the way thank you for putting my family on the list!)
56inch

Festus, MO

#55 Feb 18, 2009
ya about treva`s boy I broke my shoulder and cracked my ankle to whenI was ten he had a buddy on there that broke his wrist and there riding agin because thats what they love they said
56inch

Festus, MO

#56 Feb 18, 2009
ya about treva`s boy i broke my shoulder and cracked my ankle to when i was ten. he had a buddy on there that broke his wrist. and there riding agin because thats what they love they said .so john. c. pruitt
dee ex

Festus, MO

#57 Feb 18, 2009
what do you think about are new president I hate it do you
sally

Festus, MO

#58 Feb 18, 2009
ah its okay dee ex
sally

Festus, MO

#59 Feb 18, 2009
I think charles treva andlandon medlin are the nicest people
lovely

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Feb 18, 2009
56inch wrote:
ya about treva`s boy i broke my shoulder and cracked my ankle to when i was ten. he had a buddy on there that broke his wrist. and there riding agin because thats what they love they said .so john. c. pruitt
I do hope Treva's son is o.k. I hated to hear what happened to him. I've known Treva for most of my life and have always liked her. Of course, even if I didn't know her, I would still feel bad for her and her son to have to go through that.

Since: Mar 07

Hannibal

#61 Feb 18, 2009
Do any of you people ever use "Spell Checker" before posting? An occasional misspelled word isnt drastic but some of you act and spell like you are in kindergarten. JMHO and observation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
find my nancy $50.00 10 min guest 1
Kevin Faulkner 1 hr GUest123 1
NAT is BATS 1 hr Hot 7
News Military men and women offer free medical care ... 8 hr guest 3
why 18 hr guest 1
Jermika Covington (Aug '16) Tue Nosey 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar 23 Guest 939

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages