Lowering Child Support if your having...

“GOP Redistribution is Fascism”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#236 Mar 14, 2013
I pay $5000 a week... but luckily I found this great job working from home and now I'm a millionaire.
What do oyu do

Miami, FL

#237 Mar 15, 2013
Hi Carlton. I've been looking for some good ways to work from home, I was just wondering what you do specifically? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
kelly

United States

#240 Mar 25, 2013
Mad Mom wrote:
If you don't want to support your kids, don't have any, there is plenty a man can do to prevent it....I'm sooo tired of men complaining about thier obligation to support thier kids. Most of the ones that contribute thier support don't share in the responsibility of raising them. Stand up be a man and be a Dad, it's not just the Mom's place to raise and spend time with your children.
Actually I am a mother that pays the father child support....he said he would try to love me again...I thought we were getting back together when I was served...now I have to pay tons to him when he makes 75k, and I make 33k...leaving little for my 2 year old at home.
Passerby

Springfield, MO

#241 Mar 26, 2013
TARISHA wrote:
<quoted text>so da more kids u have the less they recieve it still makes it harder on the mother then when the father is out here makin hella kids n all da bm's gotta share da lil s**t dey do take out idk daz y i never had nemo kids cuz i KNOW i cant afford 2 raise another 1 alone
I really hope you don't have children because you obviously don't have good grammar skills thus adding to my suspicion that you probably don't have much of an education. That being said, yes your child support for the first kid goes down when another is born. Even if you have another child and don't stay with that mother the first mothers check will no longer be as much because it will now get split between two kids. This is just an example.
Dad is paying 10$ for child support to mom A. He has a child with mom B and splits. Now he is paying child support to moms A and B. At first mom A was receiving the whole 10$. Now that mom and child B are in the picture they will get a percentage of that, so mom A is now only getting 6$ and mom B is getting the other 4. I put this in amounts you might understand because remember we established you didn't have much of an education. Now this number will keep going down if the father continues to have children because that 10$ will stretch out to each kid. The first mother will always get the higher percentage but it diminishes(or disappears so that you can understand it.) So in short if hes paying 10$ and has 4 kids he has to pay for mom A will get 4$ while the other 3 get 2$. See how that works.
Passerby

Springfield, MO

#242 Mar 26, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I recive childsupport from my ex and I have 2 of his kids and he remarried and now has a son in his current marriage and he thought his child support was going to get lowered but it didn't when he went back and had it re figured up. It raised his child support and he was only bringing home $1.00 a week because child support and insurance was taking all his money but I went and had it lowered myself so he could live because if he has no gas money to get to work I can't get child support and it effects all of us and not just him.
Good for you for going to lower it but that was ridiculous that he was working and only bringing home 4$ a month and a court allowed that. I can't even believe that. What do they expect these non-custodial parents to do. This country and their laws are f(u)cked up.
kinda

Farmington, MO

#243 Mar 28, 2013
Alimony laws are even more ridiculous. So much for equality.
NLA

Encino, CA

#244 Apr 3, 2013
Hi i have a one year old baby with someone who is already paying for child support we're not married but we're leaving together, he's paying to much for child support and his income lower as well, does anyone knows if he cant lower his child support payment since he needs to support our child as well.
Wife

United States

#246 Apr 20, 2013
I know of some people wrote:
I know a guy that has four children, all from different mothers. When he started off with the first one, he paid 300 a month to one mother. Now that he has four, he still only pays 300 total for all of them. You can't expect someone to keep paying the same amount when there are other children involved. If the man is only making 1500 a month, do you honestly think he should pay 300 for each child, no, it doesn't work that way. Figure it up ok, 300 x 4 is 1200, that would only leave him 300 a month to live on. To some of you mothers that are just out for money yeah, that is ok in your eyes. Use some common sense and stop being money hungry wh**** when it comes to your ex husband or ex boyfriend and stop using your kids to get more money. Get off of your lazy butts and get a JOB. Maybe that would help instead of depending on the fathers for every thing.
I agree, money hungry women stop being lazy & get of your butts and work! They should take consideration of the man that's paying his other children & the mothers income too. Why should the mother get off the hook? These type of women disgust me, so bitter that they think the man shouldn't have a life after them... If the mother had other children she would need to support those too & that man is only responsible for his child with her.
Believe It

Dyersburg, TN

#247 Apr 21, 2013
Some of the so called "high ups" just try to play politics and get away with paying little to nothing. Some real man there. What they don't understand is there is a HIGER level court it WILL be taken to if need be. You must be a fool if you think you will get out of this. Last time I checked its ILLEGAL to falsify Form 14. Jail cells have held people with little to nothing and millionaires. Don't ever forget that.
guest

United States

#248 Apr 21, 2013
Wife wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, money hungry women stop being lazy & get of your butts and work! They should take consideration of the man that's paying his other children & the mothers income too. Why should the mother get off the hook? These type of women disgust me, so bitter that they think the man shouldn't have a life after them... If the mother had other children she would need to support those too & that man is only responsible for his child with her.
Lady get over it...the ex gets what she is awarded which is calculated by a formula...whatever your man is paying he would pay that regardless of what the ex makes...if the ex goes to work right now your new mans child support would NOT lower as a matter of fact it could possibly make it higher..so shut up..I know what I'm talking about

“GOP Redistribution is Fascism”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#249 Apr 23, 2013
What do oyu do wrote:
Hi Carlton. I've been looking for some good ways to work from home, I was just wondering what you do specifically? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I'm paid to opine on meaningless Topix pages. If you noticed, I haven't been real busy as of late because I've made enough to retire. Now, it's just a hobby for extra video game cash.
chartygirl

Glen Gardner, NJ

#250 Apr 26, 2013
Lottery winner wrote:
Yeah you can say its up to me. After about 7000 dollars in lawyer fees and my ex still not following the court orders it gets a little old. But they are grown, got a great relationship, and the ex just cant stand it. But they make their own decisions now. And I am a big part of their life. Dang did we get off the subject or what. Just had to vent. This thread brought back bad memories and nightmares. LOL
I have a question? my boyfriend is paying 280 a week for his son that is 15. his son wants nothing to do with him. we have a baby that just turned two. he dont make much and we can afford to pay our bills on what he is giving out in child support. will the judge lower his cs if we have a baby in the house and he is the only one trying to support his family. when i did the cs calcular it said he should only be paying 65 a week. what gives?
Gettalife

Caruthersville, MO

#251 Apr 30, 2013
chartygirl wrote:
<quoted text> I have a question? my boyfriend is paying 280 a week for his son that is 15. his son wants nothing to do with him. we have a baby that just turned two. he dont make much and we can afford to pay our bills on what he is giving out in child support. will the judge lower his cs if we have a baby in the house and he is the only one trying to support his family. when i did the cs calcular it said he should only be paying 65 a week. what gives?
News flash! It does not matter if the 15 year old wants nothing to do with the father...your husband fathered this child and there was no contract stating- Agreement to support said child becomes null and void in case said child dislikes father! Duhhhhhhhhh. Or, said father, fathers another child... Lord woman, what's going to happen if your child decides he doesn't want anything to do with his father??? Shall we deem said father's responsibility is over?
guest

United States

#252 Apr 30, 2013
chartygirl wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question? my boyfriend is paying 280 a week for his son that is 15. his son wants nothing to do with him. we have a baby that just turned two. he dont make much and we can afford to pay our bills on what he is giving out in child support. will the judge lower his cs if we have a baby in the house and he is the only one trying to support his family. when i did the cs calcular it said he should only be paying 65 a week. what gives?
Last time I checked either party can request the amount of child support being paid/ or received can be reviewed every 2 years...a reduction is possible..my brother had a reduction in pay and his was lowered
Seriously

Dyersburg, TN

#253 May 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked either party can request the amount of child support being paid/ or received can be reviewed every 2 years...a reduction is possible..my brother had a reduction in pay and his was lowered
Be glad you don't live in TN. I have a friend there who pays out the rear. Judgement Day will come though from the highest of Judges and there wont be a leg to stand on then. Answering to him will be something everyone WILL have to face. PERIOD. No getting out of that!
meow

Fairfield, CA

#254 May 5, 2013
I understand it is BOTH parents that made the child it is both that should be responsible. But what about in the case of the mother living off the state with food stamps and such when she's capable of holding a job, and has stated 'why get a job when the state pays for my food and health insurance?'. Why is it the fathers responsiblity to provide for her comfortable living? Because everyone can say that the money from child support is being used for the child, but in the case I'm aware of the child support is being used for mommys smokes and date nights for her and her boyfriend, and not for that child. The father is even fighting for custody of the child so he knows that his money is going for him and not the mom. Yet he still has to pay her $500 a month, and he is also buying diapers, clothes, and formula for her so he knows his child is getting what he needs. Not only is he paying major support, be he's also paying for health insurance and anything the baby needs for 2 households, not to mention lawyer and court costs to try for custody of the child. Yet if he decides to have another child he would still have to support her butt? Why shouldn't she be responsible too, America? Why is it all on his shoulders? She gets rent free living, free food, free insurance.. just cause she's lazy. And he works his butt off and most of his money goes to her. And nothing will ever change because courts favor the mother and he will never stop supporting his son. Where's the justice in that?
meow

Fairfield, CA

#255 May 5, 2013
Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, money hungry women stop being lazy & get of your butts and work! They should take consideration of the man that's paying his other children & the mothers income too. Why should the mother get off the hook? These type of women disgust me, so bitter that they think the man shouldn't have a life after them... If the mother had other children she would need to support those too & that man is only responsible for his child with her.
Agreed! I work for my money to support myself and my kids and I know someone who is capable of working but chooses not to because she gets child support to support her and her child.. shouldn't child support be to support the child? Last time I checked she was an adult too and could get a job if she wanted, she isn't his child too. It makes me sick that she can live off the state and play the pity me card, when he works his butt off to support his child and she sits around watching soap operas.
guest

United States

#256 May 5, 2013
meow wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed! I work for my money to support myself and my kids and I know someone who is capable of working but chooses not to because she gets child support to support her and her child.. shouldn't child support be to support the child? Last time I checked she was an adult too and could get a job if she wanted, she isn't his child too. It makes me sick that she can live off the state and play the pity me card, when he works his butt off to support his child and she sits around watching soap operas.
Doesn't matter if she works or not his child support will NOT be less..and if you're not pushing for child support from your child's father then you're doing nothing but hurting your child!
NLA

Temecula, CA

#257 May 6, 2013
chartygirl wrote:
<quoted text> I have a question? my boyfriend is paying 280 a week for his son that is 15. his son wants nothing to do with him. we have a baby that just turned two. he dont make much and we can afford to pay our bills on what he is giving out in child support. will the judge lower his cs if we have a baby in the house and he is the only one trying to support his family. when i did the cs calcular it said he should only be paying 65 a week. what gives?
Yes my boyfriend and i have a one year old baby and he was paying $889.00 monthly for child support for two kids, last week we went to court and the judge give him a deduction of $409.00 for our child thanks God his child support lower and now he is only paying half of what he was paying, it is just fair since he have another child to support..
just a man

Mooresville, NC

#258 May 6, 2013
Woman need to understand they need to pay something also it took two to get pregnant its not all his fault ........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
angela morgan 2 hr norna 1
Easiest girls in Cooter 5 hr for reals 5
I am married but am missing my high school swee... (Jun '09) 5 hr lol 47
club envy 5 hr lol 79
Chassidy 7 hr Chassidy 5
Kendra Hubbard 17 hr Concerned parent 2
nobles estates Fri wondering 5

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages