One dog found, one still missing! mon...

One dog found, one still missing! money reward to whoever can bring her home!

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Dog Lover

Hayti, MO

#1 Aug 2, 2013
My husky is home safe and healthy!! But my Shepard/collie mix is still missing! Reward to anyone who will bring her home ALIVE! Contact me on here! I'm constantly checking to see if someone has answered! She is a large, dark brown dog. Looks like a chocolate lab with white markings and white feet! Thank you!
Animal lover

Caruthersville, MO

#2 Aug 2, 2013
Dog Lover wrote:
My husky is home safe and healthy!! But my Shepard/collie mix is still missing! Reward to anyone who will bring her home ALIVE! Contact me on here! I'm constantly checking to see if someone has answered! She is a large, dark brown dog. Looks like a chocolate lab with white markings and white feet! Thank you!
It's a shame that people have to receive a "reward" to do the right thing. Me, I wouldn't take the reward, a "thank you" would suffice. Good luck finding your other dog.
dog lover

Walnut Ridge, AR

#3 Aug 2, 2013
I agree. I would do the same thing as well. But sadly most people are greedy and money hungry.
Chickenlittle

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Dog Lover wrote:
I'm not sure where u live or where the dog went missing from but Sat afternoon about 2:00 I seen a dog matching this description at the Wardell overpass. I was on the outer road headed toward Hayti n as I came up to the stop sign I was on the phone and made the comment to my friend there was a dog I haven't seen before that was really big; I travel this road daily n pretty much kno every dog along the way lol. Hope the dog is yours n she comes home safe. If its not ur dog Im sorry to whirvers dog it is for trying to give it away lol. Goodluck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brianna Mariee 2 hr SMH 21
Shelby Pruitt/Busby 3 hr Short dog 1
Crawford highest gas in town this week 5 hr Pedro 6
Sharing wife's pics Thu Todd laughlin 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Wed Farts 1,079
News 2 Charged In Murder Of Missouri Antiques Dealer (Mar '07) Sep 19 I know 89
Jared and Ashley Sep 19 Curious 3

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages