Biggest snitch of Holland and Steele!

Biggest snitch of Holland and Steele!

Posted in the Hayti Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Paris, TN

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Carolyn is squiling again. She out of jail for a few days and looking for anyone to help her buy a fat package. She walking the streets and asking her neighbors to go buy something for her. They say she is wearing a wirer. She set Jerry E up today. And tried to get his niece but she had nothing to do with Carolyn stolen laptop. That Carolyn's son David sold while Carolyn was in jail for stealing from Wal Mart so he could get high. You think he would have save some for his momma to do when she got out rofl. Wow what a close family. Carolyn is only out for a few days she goes Monday to prison for being a Kleptomanic. And she looking to take as many as she can with her. She got the Po Po on speed dial. Why don't she call them to bring her some drugs instead of walking the steets of Holland begging. Oh Carolyn do you need a mouse, oh thats right NO!!
guest

Steele, MO

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Isn't it a good thing to help get drug dealers off the street?
guest

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2013
I got the cops on speed dial to. Ill snitch in a minute,, bust all the druggies.
uhoh

Trumann, AR

#4 Aug 17, 2013
Me 2
the way it is

Steele, MO

#5 Aug 17, 2013
1goodgirl29 wrote:
Carolyn is squiling again. She out of jail for a few days and looking for anyone to help her buy a fat package. She walking the streets and asking her neighbors to go buy something for her. They say she is wearing a wirer. She set Jerry E up today. And tried to get his niece but she had nothing to do with Carolyn stolen laptop. That Carolyn's son David sold while Carolyn was in jail for stealing from Wal Mart so he could get high. You think he would have save some for his momma to do when she got out rofl. Wow what a close family. Carolyn is only out for a few days she goes Monday to prison for being a Kleptomanic. And she looking to take as many as she can with her. She got the Po Po on speed dial. Why don't she call them to bring her some drugs instead of walking the steets of Holland begging. Oh Carolyn do you need a mouse, oh thats right NO!!
Snitching is good. It might keep other kids off drugs and change their lives for the good.
guest

Trumann, AR

#6 Aug 17, 2013
The only ones who don't like snitches are the ones that need to be snitched on! If you're doing nothing illegal or nothing wrong, why would you care if someone snitches?
Good Lord

Austin, TX

#7 Aug 17, 2013
I didn't know Holland had "streets". I didn't know a gravel road was a street.
curious

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2013
guest wrote:
The only ones who don't like snitches are the ones that need to be snitched on! If you're doing nothing illegal or nothing wrong, why would you care if someone snitches?
Snitches get stitches or found in ditches you sons of bi#ches! Dont snitch then act suprised when you end up with a cracked skull.
guest

Trumann, AR

#9 Aug 18, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Snitches get stitches or found in ditches you sons of bi#ches! Dont snitch then act suprised when you end up with a cracked skull.
Don't try the scare tactic on us. We are not afraid of you or any other thug or drug dealer or drug maker. We will snitch until the bitter end if that's what it takes to get rid of drugs. People like you need to be locked up and never let out of prison. Sounds like you are scarrrreeedd to me or you wouldn't be worried about snitches.
guest

Piggott, AR

#10 Aug 18, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Snitches get stitches or found in ditches you sons of bi#ches! Dont snitch then act suprised when you end up with a cracked skull.
Whatever Dickhe.d , you aint gonna do sh.t . All you can do is sit back smoke some dope and run your mouth about how bad you wish you were.
Surprise more snitches

Steele, MO

#11 Aug 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever Dickhe.d , you aint gonna do sh.t . All you can do is sit back smoke some dope and run your mouth about how bad you wish you were.
Not all of us around here are sitting back smoking dope or doing any other type drug. I see you dealing or any illegal activity, I will call and snitch on you. Allot of good citizens are getting tired of you welfare drawing, drug buying, drug dealing, assholes spending our hard earned tax money on your drugs. Your the ones trashing up this town and were about sick of it and your type. If the PO-PO here wont do their job, we can call someone who will. As far as a cracking peoples heads? You wont be cracking mine. I see all you do is flap your lips on here too. Face Reality! Get a legal job, get some morals and pride about yourself! Donate to society , quit sucking it dry with your lazy ass riding on someone else's tax dollars.
ANOTHER SNITCH HERE

Steele, MO

#12 Aug 25, 2013
I SAY WE ALL SNITCH
Big Roger

Kennett, MO

#16 Sep 9, 2013
Dude, you say ya aint scared, is that why you wont post ya name?? Quit lien, you iz scared of us thugs, if you not, you would come to tha 1'st street apts tonight and shout out what you just posted!! Bet you wont, pu**y!!!!
Big Roger

Kennett, MO

#17 Sep 9, 2013
Aye dude, you say you not scared, but yet you wont post ya real name? Lien a** dude, you iz scared of us thugs, if you wasn't, you would come to tha 1'st street apts tonight and shout out what you posted, bet you won't, pu**y!!!!
Big Roger

Kennett, MO

#18 Sep 9, 2013
"Im not afraid of you guys" Dude, I gotta feelin, that if you got locked up, ya bong-hole would get tampered with, you fu**in police wannabe a** sn!tch!!!
guest

Rector, AR

#20 Sep 10, 2013
Big Roger wrote:
Aye dude, you say you not scared, but yet you wont post ya real name? Lien a** dude, you iz scared of us thugs, if you wasn't, you would come to tha 1'st street apts tonight and shout out what you posted, bet you won't, pu**y!!!!
stupid
guest

Rector, AR

#21 Sep 10, 2013
Big Roger wrote:
"Im not afraid of you guys" Dude, I gotta feelin, that if you got locked up, ya bong-hole would get tampered with, you fu**in police wannabe a** sn!tch!!!
wanna be thug.
guest

Orange, TX

#22 Sep 10, 2013
You forgot to say just freaking retarted.
Big Roger

Kennett, MO

#23 Sep 10, 2013
F*ck you f*gs, yall just h8in!!
Jamie

Manila, AR

#24 Oct 7, 2013
maybe if you would spend as much time on your grammar that you have on drugs you could get a real job and not have to worry about getting caught up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrested 8 min Guest 1
MC and JF 1 hr Special 9
hawks cookout free food and drinks 2 hr hawks mc 3
Targeting the poor 7 hr Citizen 9
Richard Hooper (May '15) May 25 just saying 14
Jonathan Turnage (Nov '10) May 24 guest 10
Patty Anns May 23 Citizen 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages