Lisa

Dallas, TX

#330 May 16, 2013
I sense gayness, no wonder someone hates women.
Jessica

Trumann, AR

#332 May 16, 2013
Scared lmao
Big Black Tyrone

Hungary

#333 May 16, 2013
brand be gud man me n him git getur n be have us sum fun, yo bro me n u gonna hook up friday nite?
Jessica

Trumann, AR

#334 May 16, 2013
I'm hooking up with Brandon then maybe we can have some fun. All of us together.
need someone

United States

#335 May 17, 2013
Heading to the den
just woundering

Risco, MO

#336 May 18, 2013
hey jessica i did not see ur email, what is it maybe we can chat then meet up sometime
just wondering

United States

#337 May 18, 2013
Anyone go to den tonight was there last night it was dead
just wondering

Grapevine, TX

#338 May 18, 2013
I want about 10 big black guys.
just wondering

Grapevine, TX

#339 May 18, 2013
I want to walk bow legged.
Wondering

Lake City, AR

#340 Jul 1, 2013
Does anyone know the guys name that drives black Peterbilt that comes in there often ?
colt

United States

#341 Jul 2, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know the guys name that drives black Peterbilt that comes in there often ?
Probably John.
inneed

United States

#342 Jul 5, 2013
Hot male looking for some fun here now..
inneed

Cape Girardeau, MO

#343 Jul 14, 2013
Looking for couples for male to play with at the den this afternoon.

Irving, TX

#344 Jul 14, 2013
disgusted wrote:
Why did the citizens of Steele let a place like that open in the first place. It makes the city's image look worse than it already is. If that is even possible The place should be burned down.
Why have a sex store when there is all those stump broke cows around steel.
ljlj

Denver, CO

#348 Aug 25, 2013
Del wrote:
I know both the manager and assistant manager and the manager got rid of the person who was doing the sexually harasses, and he is a pain pill poped pushen addiced and he is a drama queen and they both said good ridden
iggkgk
looking

Union City, TN

#349 Sep 2, 2013
I'm from Tn. and have never been, I'm kind of in to anything that feels good, so whens a good night to come over and maybe find some fun

Since: Sep 13

Shreveport, LA

#351 Sep 3, 2013
ljlj wrote:
<quoted text>iggkgk
um...u DO NOT know the assistant manager but I do. Or the last one that left. She wasn't fired and although a lot of what is said about the place is true, she was the only decent person working in there. That's why she left. Its a horrible place to work. But let me clear this up, she left because of the business aspect of it. There were not enough employees to cover the shifts, the manager wouldn't hire anyone else because he liked the extra commission too much, and the employees that were there (a couple of them) called in all the time. Sometimes they didn't even get a call. Just working your shift, ready to go home and no call no nothing. They still kept their jobs. So before you talk about someone who isn't from here and I know there is no way you know her, get the facts straight. No one got rid of her. She quit.
From Current Emploee

Kennett, MO

#352 Sep 3, 2013
LadyAD wrote:
<quoted text>
um...u DO NOT know the assistant manager but I do. Or the last one that left. She wasn't fired and although a lot of what is said about the place is true, she was the only decent person working in there. That's why she left. Its a horrible place to work. But let me clear this up, she left because of the business aspect of it. There were not enough employees to cover the shifts, the manager wouldn't hire anyone else because he liked the extra commission too much, and the employees that were there (a couple of them) called in all the time. Sometimes they didn't even get a call. Just working your shift, ready to go home and no call no nothing. They still kept their jobs. So before you talk about someone who isn't from here and I know there is no way you know her, get the facts straight. No one got rid of her. She quit.
If you would pay a Little more attention to the post before you get all high and mighty on someone! The original post that was quoted in the comment you are remarking on is from 2008! had absolutely nothing to do with our last Asst. Manager!
haaaaaaaaaaaa

Marble Falls, TX

#353 Sep 3, 2013
looking wrote:
I'm from Tn. and have never been, I'm kind of in to anything that feels good, so whens a good night to come over and maybe find some fun
Where in Tn exactly are you from??? I'm in TN too! And are you male? and how old?
hard

United States

#354 Sep 4, 2013
My wife and I went last night we went back to the arcade got in a booth together we watched a few clips then I went to the next booth my wife stayed in that booth she had the buddy light on it wasn't to long a guy went in her booth they got it on. I got to watch though the hole. It was so awesome. Best nut I ever got

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fish Plates 1 hr guest 5
Pumpkin Hill 1 hr guest 4
Recordings of Mayor 2 hr Bad Billy Walton 65
Justice for Russell (BUCKLE) Gray (Jan '16) 2 hr Friend 15
Roof Sun Guest 1
Hailea Erwin (Apr '14) Sun Dontlikeher 16
Hospital Dec 3 Guest 3

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance