Concern parent

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2013
What happen on the overpass this morning
eyeknow

Dexter, MO

#2 Jun 25, 2013
everyone left steele. caused a traffic jam. oh, the horror of it all
just want to know

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2013
eyeknow wrote:
everyone left steele. caused a traffic jam. oh, the horror of it all
what happened
guest

Trumann, AR

#4 Jun 25, 2013
all I heard was a wreck and it was a female and was sent to Memphis dk what happen or her name
shocker

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Heard they found her but no vehicle around she hurt pretty bad. Like body dump may be?
Lol

United States

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Idk who did it and she can't talk right now from the tubes. But she remembers it all. It'll all come out in the end and justice will b served! It's a sad world today and all Steele missouri does is cause problems. There are so many peaoe and young adults or kids that have nothing going for them selves but to stand on the corner and start shit and smoke weed. They thinks it's cool but really there the ones that will never be nothing. Even grown people in there 30s act this way in Steele
guest!

United States

#12 Jun 26, 2013
Lol wrote:
Idk who did it and she can't talk right now from the tubes. But she remembers it all. It'll all come out in the end and justice will b served! It's a sad world today and all Steele missouri does is cause problems. There are so many peaoe and young adults or kids that have nothing going for them selves but to stand on the corner and start shit and smoke weed. They thinks it's cool but really there the ones that will never be nothing. Even grown people in there 30s act this way in Steele
The reputation of police departments in this area are not great..this is a horrific crime!! Every day that passes the chances of an arrest are slimmer!
guestt

Dexter, MO

#13 Jun 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="guest!"]<quo ted text>
The reputation of police departments in this area are not great..this is a horrific crime!! Every day that passes the chances of an arrest are slimmer![/QUOTE]

oh, yeah, you should live in Blytheville
guest

Steele, MO

#14 Jun 27, 2013
Wait how can there be an arrest if no one knows who did it except the girl and she can't talk? That is like when someone gets murdered, the police can't make an arrest until there is some investigation. Im sure when the girl is able to talk or write it down the police will make an arrest.
Lol

United States

#15 Jun 27, 2013
Well honestly Hun nobody said anything about an arrest. I just said justice will b served lol which means wen she is able to talk. But she can talk now
guest!

United States

#16 Jun 27, 2013
Lol wrote:
Well honestly Hun nobody said anything about an arrest. I just said justice will b served lol which means wen she is able to talk. But she can talk now
Well hun no one is saying you said anything about an arrest
Lol

United States

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Lol ok
DogPound

Kennett, MO

#18 Jun 27, 2013
Lol you should not use never unless u r forsure that the people in the hood will never be anything and 9 times outta ten u used to live in the hood so be careful before you try and put people down in the hood and this is not about criticizing the hood, thank you Lol.....
Martha

Blytheville, AR

#19 Jul 16, 2013
Any news on her condition? Or who done this
Lol

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2013
I live in da hood but sure ain't on the corner getting high lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crawford highest gas in town this week Fri Pedro 6
Sharing wife's pics Thu Todd laughlin 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sep 20 Farts 1,079
News 2 Charged In Murder Of Missouri Antiques Dealer (Mar '07) Sep 19 I know 89
Jared and Ashley Sep 19 Curious 3
club zanza (Oct '12) Sep 18 LEF98 29
Steve Braden Sep 9 Guest 1

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages