“GOP Redistribution is Fascism”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#22 Jan 13, 2013
That might not apply to a business, but if they're not certified, there's no way they can no if they're violating the law without gaining access to the home. I would speak to a knowledgeable attorney.

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jan 13, 2013
Apparently wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you sitter assumed wrong, Kim Sullivan does not have a daycare she has a problem with daycare since Kountry Kids closed along with a few others. Anyone who knows Kim very well knows she does'nt cause drama. As far as the state telling she called I use to have a state daycare several years ago and still have contact with a lady and I will call her and ask if the state would tell who called in, but I can already tell You the answer is no they cannot release that information. Will do this Monday morning. Remember when you tell lies on other people God knows you are doing wrong and your time will come.
Must be another kim Tha one i know is tha queen of drama
FYI

Ballwin, MO

#24 Jan 13, 2013
You do not have to open your door. They will make an appointment if you don't, and come back at a later date. Then, you may only have 4 kids when they come (wink)!!
Guest 2

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Jan 13, 2013
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact I wouldn't use one of them in town that is because they go to pick kids up at the school and that vehicle they drive is packed down with kids that are not buckled in or anything. I am really surprised that they have not been stopped yet.
I know this is a lie! Just trying to make Sharon look bad. My kids love her!!!! Someone is just wanting business.

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Jan 13, 2013
Guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>I know this is a lie! Just trying to make Sharon look bad. My kids love her!!!! Someone is just wanting business.
Breaking laws and rules in a daycare is no different than speeding! Get busted, pay the penalty! I would never put my child in an over crowded daycare!
I no

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Jan 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
Well the state doesn't tell who called. Maybe she just assumed it was them. Also, I don't know about Kim Sullivan but Kim Jones has started keeping kids. Maybe there was some confusion there.
It was Kim Sullivan, her mum and her self want to open one need to bail her old man out I would think.LOL

United States

#29 Jan 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking laws and rules in a daycare is no different than speeding! Get busted, pay the penalty! I would never put my child in an over crowded daycare!
A state certified daycare can be just as over crowded as an indiviudal operated one. A friend of mine had a child at daycare and when it was time for state inspection, had her take the child to another daycare, by the way one that was targeted, until inspection was over so she wouldn't be over the limit.

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Jan 13, 2013
I no wrote:
<quoted text>It was Kim Sullivan, her mum and her self want to open one need to bail her old man out I would think.LOL
They gonna fense in the parkin lot?
A Parent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#31 Jan 13, 2013
I think it is horse puckey that some one has caused this much trouble. Has anybody ever thought about the trouble that have caused all involved. As well as the pain that this has inflicted on the children. Furthermore ask your self why they would keep more than four. It is called operating with in the system. I'm not to judge that is GOD's job but you WILL have to answer for your actions and decisions that you have made. If your gift is nurturing and take care of children then it is a sin not to use it for GODS glory. Mans laws can dissipate like smoke in the wind.
fyi

Chesterfield, MO

#32 Jan 14, 2013
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact I wouldn't use one of them in town that is because they go to pick kids up at the school and that vehicle they drive is packed down with kids that are not buckled in or anything. I am really surprised that they have not been stopped yet.
I myself have seen this several times over the past several years of picking my kids up. I know they only live a few blocks from the school but a lot can happen in those few blocks.
fyi

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Jan 14, 2013
You as a parent have every right to your opinion. If you want your child to go to a State Certified daycare where they have just as many kids as some of the ones that are not licensed then that is your right. I myself would rather take my child to a non licensed person that is going to take care of my child and actually watch them. Just because you have a license it does not mean you are a better care taker. I have seen some of the things that happen there and it is ridiculous.
Too funny

Dyersburg, TN

#34 Jan 14, 2013
This whole post is so stupid!! Some of you don't know who to blame so ur spinning in circles just pointing!! Kim Sullivan and Sharon Nolan are two of the best ppl I know and trust! They do not like dramatic BS like what is going on here. Normally I don't even read TRASH like this cause I have a life and a family and a job to take up my time, but when ppl trash talk good ppl it pisses me off!! Grow up caruthersville!!!
Sooo

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Jan 14, 2013
What's so hard about following the law anyways? They have this law for a reason... It's like people b*tching because they get fined for driving over the speed limit.
Maggie

Marble Hill, MO

#36 Jan 14, 2013
Well wrote:
I dont take mine to a state certiied, i lose the tax deduction, but my kids love their sitter!
. My granddaughter was very happy At her daycare. And I knew she was
Well cared for. If I had seen unfed, unhappy,
Unclean children-That would be reason for complaint. It WAS just the opposite. Now we are
trying to find someone to trust with our children.
Being licensed does not mean better care. I agree with you
Mother

Caruthersville, MO

#37 Jan 14, 2013
My child was going to one of these daycares....she loved her babysitter, and her new friends. My husband and I could go to work and not have a worry in the world. Now someone had to ruin that. Its not hurting the daycare providers, it hurting the children that were happy there and then lost their friends they grew to love.
guessed

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Jan 15, 2013
Mother wrote:
My child was going to one of these daycares....she loved her babysitter, and her new friends. My husband and I could go to work and not have a worry in the world. Now someone had to ruin that. Its not hurting the daycare providers, it hurting the children that were happy there and then lost their friends they grew to love.
So, you knowingly took your child to a sitter that was over the limit of kids?? You're just as guilty!
Stupid

United States

#39 Jan 15, 2013
My child went to one of those daycares too. And I don't give a damn if Im guilty or not. Hell yeah I took my child there for the past two years and never thought once about. And would proudly take her back in a heartbeat! My kid was very well taken care of, as were all the others. That's what's wrong with town. People need to butt out!! This shall too will pass....:)
fyi

Chesterfield, MO

#40 Jan 15, 2013
Mother wrote:
The only thing you are guilty of is loving your kids and wanting them to be able to go somewhere you know they are being taken care of. I have never heard anything but good about the three non-licensed daycares. So don't worry about what anyone says. You are just showing you love your kids and want whats best for them.
missouri girl

Jonesboro, AR

#41 Jan 15, 2013
It's not like only watching 4 kids is even a reasonable amount!! Who can make a living off of 4 kids a week at prices parents could even afford!! I know one of the daycare providers that got in trouble keeps her kids well cared for.. And knows her limits. No more than 10 kids were there at a time. It all boils down to the state not getting their share! Being licensed does not mean better qualified in all aspects!!

United States

#42 Jan 15, 2013
What difference does it make if you have 10 kids being state certified or having 10 kids and not being?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massive Victory for “Voter ID” at the Supreme C... 16 min Guest 2
Early voting, so it begins.... 3 hr Guest 1
kfvs 12 4 hr Guest 1
Halloween Parade 4 hr Guest 4
Candace Gilmore Oct 20 Boo Boo 2
How many females in hayti are missing wit Solo ... Oct 20 hmm 2
Jennifer Lynn Levels (Mar '14) Oct 17 guest 5
Hayti Dating
Find my Match

Hayti Jobs