Is Fox news on its way out
guest ii

Caruthersville, MO

#21 Feb 12, 2013
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, you weren't paying attention, because ALL the networks were reporting THE NATIONAL POLLS, and all reported the SAME INFORMATION, yet YOU think only FOX got it wrong. It just shows how brain-dead some really are.
Next time you call someone brain dead, look in the mirror as its "CLEARLY" .."YOU" weren't paying attention pal. Name calling.
Its all you and CW have left because theres nothing left to argue with about the GOP and the Tea Party AND Fox News.

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#22 Feb 12, 2013
guest ii wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you call someone brain dead, look in the mirror as its "CLEARLY" .."YOU" weren't paying attention pal. Name calling.
Its all you and CW have left because theres nothing left to argue with about the GOP and the Tea Party AND Fox News.
hey brain dead...

Check the ratings for all the news channels at the end of the month, then tell us which channel(s) are on the way out. You're a real sweety, guest ii. gene was just an ignorant a'hole.
guest ii

Caruthersville, MO

#23 Feb 13, 2013
ComradeWinston wrote:
<quoted text>hey brain dead...
Check the ratings for all the news channels at the end of the month, then tell us which channel(s) are on the way out. You're a real sweety, guest ii. gene was just an ignorant a'hole.
Fox News ratings are like your posts.

A 12 year all time low. So when no one responds you just create another and another, and another of the same subject and your obsession with name calling gene and hatred of Obama.
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#24 Feb 13, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
The first thing a cult does is tell you that everybody else is wrong and they are right. Keep on drinking the Fox Tea,or kool-aid!!!
Fox's agenda is to make people angry and get ratings. Ratings equals profits.
I don't accept the word of any media outlet. You have adeptly avoided my question. If you say FNC is going to go down for lies, what about MSNBC. They are a left wing sycophant network with very lousy ratings. And speaking of ratings, that is what counts and FNC programing garner decent to great ratings, controlling their time slots.
guest ii

Caruthersville, MO

#25 Feb 13, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't accept the word of any media outlet. You have adeptly avoided my question. If you say FNC is going to go down for lies, what about MSNBC. They are a left wing sycophant network with very lousy ratings. And speaking of ratings, that is what counts and FNC programing garner decent to great ratings, controlling their time slots.
MSNBC owner isn't a felon either and is also not a foreigner I believe as is Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch and his Egyptian major stock holder. I never watch MSNBC. Old white men watch Fox for the legs the bottle blonde bimbos show to attract their attention.
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#26 Feb 13, 2013
guest ii wrote:
<quoted text>
MSNBC owner isn't a felon either and is also not a foreigner I believe as is Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch and his Egyptian major stock holder. I never watch MSNBC. Old white men watch Fox for the legs the bottle blonde bimbos show to attract their attention.
You talk about being divisive in one your post and that is exactly what you have done. You have stereo typed. Okay, so you don't like FNC. We get it. What you are refusing to do is accept that MSNBC is doing the same things that FNC does but they do it with a left wing slant. Instead of screaming about them, you are finding ways to defend them.

If you truly wanted unity, you would be against both networks equally
well

Amherst, OH

#27 Feb 13, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to asking Americans which single outlet they trust the most and least out of the ones we polled on, Fox News once again wins both honors. 34% say it’s the one they trust the most, compared to 13% for PBS, 12% for CNN, 11% for ABC, 8% for MSNBC, 6% for CBS, and 5% each for Comedy Central and NBC. Fox News is the choice of 67% of Republicans, while Democrats basically split their allegiances four ways between ABC and CNN, both at 17%, and MSNBC and PBS, both at 16%.”

Even more Americans identify Fox News as the outlet they trust the least – 39% give it that designation [compared] to 14% for MSNBC, 13% for CNN, 12% for Comedy Central, 5% for ABC and CBS, 3% for NBC, and 1% for PBS. 60% of Democrats give it their lowest marks while Republicans split between MSNBC (24%), CNN (19%), and Comedy Central (14%) on that front.

The fact that Fox comes out on top of the “most trusted” list is not particularly noteworthy. That only occurred because Fox viewers voted en bloc for their favorite network while all other viewers split their votes across the board. Liberals are not as hypnotically attached to any single source of news as are the disciples of Fox. It is far more significant that Fox has a net negative rating despite the glassy-eyed devotion of their audience. Also significant is the fact that the combined non-Fox networks beat Fox for trustworthiness by 60% to 34%. Finally, the sharply downward trend has to have Fox worried.

This massive leak of faith in Fox is accompanied by their corresponding unpopularity as measured by their Nielsen ratings. The most recent numbers showed Fox dropping to a twelve year low, which puts them back at their position prior to 9/11.

If u don't accept any word of the media outlet

Why are u defending faux news

You are NOT what u PRETEND to b
guest ii

Caruthersville, MO

#28 Feb 13, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about being divisive in one your post and that is exactly what you have done. You have stereo typed. Okay, so you don't like FNC. We get it. What you are refusing to do is accept that MSNBC is doing the same things that FNC does but they do it with a left wing slant. Instead of screaming about them, you are finding ways to defend them.
If you truly wanted unity, you would be against both networks equally
Just stated the facts. And no I have not stereo typed anything. Those are facts about Fox News and you know it. Stop living behind the lies and denial John Karnes.
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#29 Feb 21, 2013
guest ii wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stated the facts. And no I have not stereo typed anything. Those are facts about Fox News and you know it. Stop living behind the lies and denial John Karnes.
If you are just reporting the facts, prove it.
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#30 Feb 21, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to asking Americans which single outlet they trust the most and least out of the ones we polled on, Fox News once again wins both honors. 34% say it’s the one they trust the most, compared to 13% for PBS, 12% for CNN, 11% for ABC, 8% for MSNBC, 6% for CBS, and 5% each for Comedy Central and NBC. Fox News is the choice of 67% of Republicans, while Democrats basically split their allegiances four ways between ABC and CNN, both at 17%, and MSNBC and PBS, both at 16%.”
Even more Americans identify Fox News as the outlet they trust the least – 39% give it that designation [compared] to 14% for MSNBC, 13% for CNN, 12% for Comedy Central, 5% for ABC and CBS, 3% for NBC, and 1% for PBS. 60% of Democrats give it their lowest marks while Republicans split between MSNBC (24%), CNN (19%), and Comedy Central (14%) on that front.
The fact that Fox comes out on top of the “most trusted” list is not particularly noteworthy. That only occurred because Fox viewers voted en bloc for their favorite network while all other viewers split their votes across the board. Liberals are not as hypnotically attached to any single source of news as are the disciples of Fox. It is far more significant that Fox has a net negative rating despite the glassy-eyed devotion of their audience. Also significant is the fact that the combined non-Fox networks beat Fox for trustworthiness by 60% to 34%. Finally, the sharply downward trend has to have Fox worried.
This massive leak of faith in Fox is accompanied by their corresponding unpopularity as measured by their Nielsen ratings. The most recent numbers showed Fox dropping to a twelve year low, which puts them back at their position prior to 9/11.
If u don't accept any word of the media outlet
Why are u defending faux news
You are NOT what u PRETEND to b
Well,

I meant it. I don't trust any media out let. If I see a story that interests me, then I research it on my own and I don't quit until I'm satisfied.

You are quick to dismiss Fox News being on top of the most trusted list. Why is that? Is it because it doesn't fit your preconceived notions?

I would also like to know where all of that information came from. Would you please share you source?

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31 Feb 21, 2013
I would not have any problem with Fox news if only they would come clean and admit what every single person knows. They are the voice box for the Republican party and they hate Democrats. Its that simple. Why cant they just be honest and admit it? Who do they think they are fooling?
They dont care about journalism or honesty. They only care about ratings and giving the Teabillies what they want to hear.

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#32 Feb 22, 2013
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
I would not have any problem with Fox news if only they would come clean and admit what every single person knows. They are the voice box for the Republican party and they hate Democrats. Its that simple. Why cant they just be honest and admit it? Who do they think they are fooling?
They dont care about journalism or honesty. They only care about ratings and giving the Teabillies what they want to hear.
Sure they're biased.

They’re all biased. It just happens; FOX is the only one that espouses the conservative view. If your leanings are liberal democrat you will naturally gravitate toward the MSNBC's and PBS crank-pot propagandist points of view.

I suggest a person watch a little of all and not a lot of any. Learn to read, use some logic and be wary of the preachers like Wolf Blitzer and Shawn Hannity.

Then throw it all out the window and listen to Rush, Mark Lavin and Alex Jones to find out what is REALLY going on in the world...:-)
Commode Winston

Caruthersville, MO

#33 Feb 22, 2013
LOL and a few years ago ol CW Doug there was running his know it all mouth in here of how Fox was the only non biased news network.

Cant keep up your own lies can ya anymore Doug? Nope, when the wind changes, you jump aboard and sail away...like the Tea Party is doing.
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#34 Feb 26, 2013
Commode, are you ill? You actually said tea party and onto teabillies.
well

Amherst, OH

#35 Feb 26, 2013
John Doe wrote:
Commode, are you ill? You actually said tea party and onto teabillies.
Why do u ask so many questions?

Why do u never answer questions?
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#36 Feb 26, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do u ask so many questions?
Why do u never answer questions?
I ask question to gain knowledge or as in that case, to make a subtle joke
guest ii

Caruthersville, MO

#37 Feb 27, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask question to gain knowledge or as in that case, to make a subtle joke
Poor Ol John Doe. Just like the Catholic church. He hides from everything. So wheres your facts on why the Pope resigned? Wheres your facts to debunk the rumor that numerous catholic priests were busted in Rome with gay prostitutes to being crossdressing.

Off subject? No sir, now I am asking you for facts, links and most of all PROOF! Well, you wont find it, or post about it because you will hide from it because of the embarrassing nature of it. So c'mon Doe lets see some facts to disprove this story.
Fox lover

Poplar Bluff, MO

#38 Feb 27, 2013
I sure hope not. Megan Kelly is hot. And
Gretchen Carlson is a former Ms America or Ms USA.

Since: Apr 12

Englewood, CO

#39 Feb 27, 2013
truthbetold wrote:
FOX has more loyal viewers than all three networks and CNN put together. You FOX haters have your work cut out to change all those opinions.
It looks like all the new taxes (and more taxes promised) are starting to take a toll on Obama's popularity. He's now in the mid 40's. Gotta give away a lot of freebies to keep control of all the "takers" out there.
Again your misinformed Faux News rhetoric is coming through. Taxes are not going up, the tax cuts that were set to expire have. And that was because the Teabagged Retatrdicans refuse to raise the rates on their wealthy friends. They say the hell with the rest of the country. Even though taxes are not the answer it shows the priority of the GOP. Their plan has not worked so now they are not going to try anyone else's.
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#40 Feb 27, 2013
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
Again your misinformed Faux News rhetoric is coming through. Taxes are not going up, the tax cuts that were set to expire have. And that was because the Teabagged Retatrdicans refuse to raise the rates on their wealthy friends. They say the hell with the rest of the country. Even though taxes are not the answer it shows the priority of the GOP. Their plan has not worked so now they are not going to try anyone else's.
Let me ask you a few questions. Do you think you could make your point look more wrong by calling more names? Calling names only weakens your argument because it says that you don't have much in the intelligence.
President Obama just got a large tax increase that affected everyone or haven't you noticed that you are paying 2% more in taxes. So if he closes these deduction loop holes, you don't consider that a tax increase?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pmhs ccc 1 hr Patient 38
Gigi the hair lady (Jan '10) 2 hr Guest 16
Dr Nasir 7 hr concerned 4
Plant a tree 9 hr MrE 1
Tommy Hooker Jr (Jun '16) 12 hr panda 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965
Dopeheadeds Apr 22 bam 3

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages