Worthless Moms Who Use Their Kids Against The Father

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LOL

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 26, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Since it is obvious that someone wants to start some shit and stir the pot I think I will just start a new thread for all you mommies around here who use your kids as WEAPONS against their fathers. You know who you are and you know you are GUILTY AS CHARGED. There are plenty of you bitches out here who use your kids just to cause hell for the fathers and who just want a paycheck. So here's for all you mommies who need a thread about your abuse you do to fathers and to your own kids. Enjoy your own thread.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 27, 2009
 
Thank you because there are ALOT of them in this town
lols

Hesston, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 27, 2009
 
not half as many as the fathers who dont pay csp and dont even wanna see there kids lol
MEEEE

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 27, 2009
 
I so agree with you LOL, i am a step mom and i know that is different, but my husband never gets to see his son. But now that changes when his mom calls and needs to go party, that is about the only time we get to see him. We call never get to talk to him, states in the papers what our weekends are and it also states that there should always be means of phone communcation. That never happens and if it does, the mother just takes the phone away from him, and then starts yelling at my husband in front of his son calling him a low life father, a bum off the streets would be better, you child support is shit to me. But yet you have dumbass people who say that the father never wants anything to do with there kids. Yes they do but when you got physco moms who dont let the father have anything to do with there kids that is on the mother.
laughing

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 27, 2009
 
lols wrote:
not half as many as the fathers who dont pay csp and dont even wanna see there kids lol
You are so full of (----) you put in the word. You mothers bad mouth the dads saying crap that isn't even true so you can make excuses about your poor pitiful lives. I make my payments every month. I don't have one problem with supporting my kids and I do my part. The problem is when the mother of my kids goes around town always saying I am not paying anything and making up (----) about me that isn't even true. I am suppose to get my kids every weekend but,when I go to pick them up there is always some bull(----) about the kids are sick or she decided to go out of town with them without telling me or she'll say they don't want to go. She then tells me I can make up my missed days during the week but, when I go on those days there are even more excuses. It is just plain bull(----) and nothing but stress on fathers like me. She will then tell her friends that I never pick the kids up on my time and I don't give a (----). It is nothing but drama and just an endless circle. I pay on time and yet it takes an act of congress to get my kids from her. If she is pissed at me or not happy since I have another girlfriend in my life then, both me and my kids pay for her jealousies. So when you hear a mother bad mouthing a father, you need to take in account that most of them are lying out their mouths.
Sherry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 27, 2009
 
I hear ya.My husband goes through the same stuff with his ex.He pays on time,buys their clothes,shoes,schoolsupplies,p ays their medical/dental/life insurance on them.He gets their hair cut and styled.He buys them what ever they need.He takes them out to eat,the park,movies and tries to be at all their games,plays,recitals etc.Half the time she won't tell him about the kids events at school so he had the school to send him a schedule and he also gets copies of their report cards because she wouldn't let him see them.

He gets so discouraged by all of the hassles and bull crap she gives him when it is his week end to have them.He always picks them up and takes them back on time.He has ulcers and has to take medicine for them.

He has begged and pleaded with her to try to sit down and work things out and have a better relationship for the kids but she don't want to hear it.We suspect she spends the money on her boy friends and partying because the kids always have old clothes and shoes on every time they come over.He buys them good clothes but they never wear them here.He feels sorry for them so we take them shopping and get them new ones but we never see them again.I think she just dresses them that way so he will buy them new ones.

But let me tell you she dresses to the nines and her clothes are expensive from a boutique.She is always tanned and her hair fixed.And when she wants to go bar hopping or out of town it's completely different.She calls and demands that they be picked up at a certain time even if he has to leave work early to do it.

And she will tell you to have them back at a certain time and then when it's time to take them home she will call and extend it because she is too hung over to take care of them.He don't mind because he loves his kids and wants them all the time.One time she hit him really hard in the back of the head with her car keys in her hand because he was 5 minutes late picking them up because he was behind a wreck.He was holding his 3 year old at the time.He had called to tell her he would be a little late and she cussed him out on the phone in front of the kids.

We can't wait until they get old enough to tell the judge who they want to live with.They already cry when they have to go home.It is pitiful and it is tearing him to pieces.We worry about those kids every waking moment.He has tried to get custody but it never works and we just can't afford to keep trying.It is heart breaking and the state needs to do some thing about these women as well as the men.

“Happiness”

Since: Mar 08

Portageville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 27, 2009
 
Sherry wrote:
I hear ya.My husband goes through the same stuff with his ex.He pays on time,buys their clothes,shoes,schoolsupplies,p ays their medical/dental/life insurance on them.He gets their hair cut and styled.He buys them what ever they need.He takes them out to eat,the park,movies and tries to be at all their games,plays,recitals etc.Half the time she won't tell him about the kids events at school so he had the school to send him a schedule and he also gets copies of their report cards because she wouldn't let him see them.
He gets so discouraged by all of the hassles and bull crap she gives him when it is his week end to have them.He always picks them up and takes them back on time.He has ulcers and has to take medicine for them.
He has begged and pleaded with her to try to sit down and work things out and have a better relationship for the kids but she don't want to hear it.We suspect she spends the money on her boy friends and partying because the kids always have old clothes and shoes on every time they come over.He buys them good clothes but they never wear them here.He feels sorry for them so we take them shopping and get them new ones but we never see them again.I think she just dresses them that way so he will buy them new ones.
But let me tell you she dresses to the nines and her clothes are expensive from a boutique.She is always tanned and her hair fixed.And when she wants to go bar hopping or out of town it's completely different.She calls and demands that they be picked up at a certain time even if he has to leave work early to do it.
And she will tell you to have them back at a certain time and then when it's time to take them home she will call and extend it because she is too hung over to take care of them.He don't mind because he loves his kids and wants them all the time.One time she hit him really hard in the back of the head with her car keys in her hand because he was 5 minutes late picking them up because he was behind a wreck.He was holding his 3 year old at the time.He had called to tell her he would be a little late and she cussed him out on the phone in front of the kids.
We can't wait until they get old enough to tell the judge who they want to live with.They already cry when they have to go home.It is pitiful and it is tearing him to pieces.We worry about those kids every waking moment.He has tried to get custody but it never works and we just can't afford to keep trying.It is heart breaking and the state needs to do some thing about these women as well as the men.
I hear there is a lady lawyer in Kennett who is pretty good. She is all for men who want to take care of there kids.
Sherry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 27, 2009
 
Thanks.Do you have her name?We have one from Sikeston.He is good but like all of them expensive.We have talked about getting another one.
Interested

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 27, 2009
 
I am interested to know the names of these two attorneys as well. I have been looking for a good attorney.
Just saying

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 27, 2009
 
I am looking for a good attorney also. I have used the same one from caruthersville twice now and haven't had any luck with him. I am going through the same situation with my ex and not being able to see my child or speak with him.
So Sorry

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 27, 2009
 
Just saying wrote:
I am looking for a good attorney also. I have used the same one from caruthersville twice now and haven't had any luck with him. I am going through the same situation with my ex and not being able to see my child or speak with him.
I feel for you fathers who are going through all this turmoil just to be in your children's lives. You should contact Thomas Guest here in Caruthersville and ask him who his attorney was when he went to court. I think it was a woman lawyer but, don't remember her name. He got equal custody of his son and he was just a baby when he went to court. He doesn't have to pay child support either because, he raises his child equally with the mother. You should call him and see how he did it and what you have to do when you go to court. Fathers can get equal rights but, most just don't know that. It helps to have a good attorney too.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 27, 2009
 
Godley in kennett. She is good but is expensive. She is also upfront with you.

“Happiness”

Since: Mar 08

Portageville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 27, 2009
 
Sherry wrote:
Thanks.Do you have her name?We have one from Sikeston.He is good but like all of them expensive.We have talked about getting another one.
I'll call my friend tomorrow and ask her to ask her son what her name is.
jerry

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 27, 2009
 
Yes Iknow how this is, waite til they want to change their name since the ex is so "heart broken" that she couldnt keep her ex at home, she uses the kids for wor her weapod - you would think she would know better since she was raised that way-white trash in the housing authority-you know who you ARE!

“Happiness”

Since: Mar 08

Portageville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 27, 2009
 
Sherry wrote:
Thanks.Do you have her name?We have one from Sikeston.He is good but like all of them expensive.We have talked about getting another one.
my attorney that I used is Lynn Bock from New Madrid he is exceptionally good at his job and not that expensive.
jamie

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 27, 2009
 
does she work for dfs?
Judy

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 27, 2009
 
If it is who I think- YES
Sandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 27, 2009
 
So Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>I feel for you fathers who are going through all this turmoil just to be in your children's lives. You should contact Thomas Guest here in Caruthersville and ask him who his attorney was when he went to court. I think it was a woman lawyer but, don't remember her name. He got equal custody of his son and he was just a baby when he went to court. He doesn't have to pay child support either because, he raises his child equally with the mother. You should call him and see how he did it and what you have to do when you go to court. Fathers can get equal rights but, most just don't know that. It helps to have a good attorney too.
It helped that the two parents wanted each other in the childs life and are willing to do what is right for the child and not make it about money,both these parents work.I heard the Judge even complimented the two parents for not turning the hearing into a bash fest.As for who his lawyer was I believe her name has already been mentioned in this post ,the one from Kennett.
get a new one

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 27, 2009
 
Just saying wrote:
I am looking for a good attorney also. I have used the same one from caruthersville twice now and haven't had any luck with him. I am going through the same situation with my ex and not being able to see my child or speak with him.
i don't mean to be ugly but that is your problem because you need to get another lawyer cause he aint no good at all and all he cares about is just getting his money and not your case he is one of the worse around believe me you need to find someone else fast.
it happens all over

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 27, 2009
 
my husband pays his child support, on time, every time, but because my step son's mother works a low paying job, we like the other poster said above, buy his clothes, shoes, school supplies and just about everything else, and mind you she gets almost $500.00 a month in child support, but you will always see alcohol in her fridge for her and her boyfriend, but when it comes to buying her son something she NEVER has the money and my husband and I have to do it. It's just not fair to the fathers that want to be apart of their childrens lives, they are used by the mother and then talked about by the same person that just had to ask for money to pay for the childs school lunches. I will never understand.
first off some of these mothers need to get an education and get a decent paying job, the father didn't make this baby by himself, but the mother thinks that she will pay him back for leaving her by getting everything she can get out of him, while she sets on her butt and does nothing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hayti Discussions

Search the Hayti Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 46 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,031
Summers (May '10) 8 hr popo 9
school supplies 8 hr hayti 1
Recent Robberies 10 hr Hayti 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu layback 6,894
tracy rice pregnant on meth Wed guest 2
Glen Moore (Jan '13) Jul 9 Anonymous 6
•••
•••
•••
Hayti Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hayti News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hayti
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••