First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jerry

East Stroudsburg, PA

#23 Jul 19, 2013
Tell that to rev Al Sharpton Bud!! Tell that to the Black Caucasus! Tell that to The Jessie Jackson's The New Black Panthers The Black Only Colleges!!! The only thing owned out here is you Naive Idiocy!!! Wake up and Smell the Coffee! We have affirmative action The united Negro college fund on and on! So stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!!! And At least I'm NOT A Coward Like you to hide behind (COLD HARD TRUTH)!!!! Now whos the DOUCHE BAG???? Im All for Lets drop and Forget Racism But It seems every time A Rapper sings its Negro this Negro that And Kill the Crackers!!! Im ready to drop it but it seems the ones yelling Racism the Loudest are Profiting the MOST from it!!!!!!IDIOT....
tiger high

West Monroe, LA

#24 Jul 19, 2013
crazy world, huh - just can't get along - it's taboo to use the "N" word, but it is not illegal - enough people agreed that it is reminder of slavery, so let's don't say it and maybe all of those days will be forgiven, but certainly not forgotten - there are several words that remind me of the long, hard journey of those of african decent - maybe we should list those as taboo also: watermelon, moonpie, rc cola, chitterlings (sp), boy, coon, jig, jungle bunny, spear chucker - let's eliminate all of em from our vocabulary - words are just words - and some leaders go to the extreme to influence folks that they should not be used in our society today - quit focusing on what or how people use words and concentrate on their actions - everyone knows what MLK preached - Judge by the content of the character and not by skin color - it would make a more peaceful world, but we are still a couple of centuries away from "gettin it" - just my fogbound brain saying what i think -
White trash

Mountain View, CA

#25 Feb 28, 2014
Deal with the truth, white people are naturally smarter, stronger, overall better. We have built all the greatest civilisations in the history, we have created/invented 99% of everything.
In fact we are so much ahead of other races that we have to support these inferior being by various means (like making mixed babies with their women) to try to pull them at our level so that mankind can evolve together in the future.
THE SANDMAN

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Feb 28, 2014
"WHITE POWER"
Johnny Marie

United States

#27 Jun 10, 2014
I'm White !!!:)7

Irving, TX

#28 Jun 10, 2014
Racism exsist in all colors of the globe.Always has always will.A person should be proud of his or her heritage.After all when you were being consieved did you have your choice of race or gender?There are good and bad in every race I am white but some of the sorriest people I know are white.So look at a persons charator other than his color.

Fulton, MO

#29 Jun 10, 2014
If your heritage includes and accepts racism and bigotry then no that's not something to be proud of 'duh! Moving away from this is something to celebrate.

God Bless America!!!

Irving, TX

#30 Jun 10, 2014
Guest wrote:
If your heritage includes and accepts racism and bigotry then no that's not something to be proud of 'duh! Moving away from this is something to celebrate.
God Bless America!!!
Racism is a terrible thing.The media and congress play this old song over and over no matter what a white person does it is racism.It gets old hearing it over and over again.it is a way old keeping people mad at each other.Things can be going smooth in America and some one will start racism all over again.
OH Yeah

Dexter, MO

#31 Jun 12, 2014
Believe me, if African Americans were a majority in this country, whites would find themselves more enslaved that they are today. They would make sure of it and if you think not you are so nieve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female looking for a... 1 hr Comrade Wineston 16
What our dumb@$$ president is up to now. 5 hr GuestWho 5
Sherry flippo 12 hr Fact 5
Annette Reeves 18 hr Ann 3
Davie Hamm (Nov '11) Fri david ham 30
Bobby Neal (circa 1956) (Jun '08) Jan 29 Jimmy Neal 60
freak in kennett (Jul '14) Jan 28 common sense 12
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?