"proud to be white"
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Jul 17, 2013
This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......
Michael Richards makes his point..........
Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.. so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ... Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud...... But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists??

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
Repeat

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 17, 2013
I AM WHITE AND I AM PROUD!!! I totally agree with your posting Jerry.
Squirrel

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 17, 2013
I'm a squirrel and am damn proud. However; I have lost my stash of nuts that I have been collecting all summer.

PLEASE HELP! Godspeed

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Jul 17, 2013
Jerry wrote:
This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......
Michael Richards makes his point..........
Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.
This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...
Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.. so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??
A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ... Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I am proud...... But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists??
BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
You go!!!!!!!

THERE ARE LOTS OF US THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY, What we need is a centrql core to express our feelings
no bull

Caruthersville, MO

#5 Jul 17, 2013
I'm proud to be white. Everyone on Earth can pull out the discrimination card except for a white male in the United States. I do not put up with it and it rubs me the wrong way when I see it all around and people back down like they done something wrong when all they did wrong was be born white. Raise up white people you don't have to be racist to take up and be proud of who you are.
OMG

De Soto, MO

#6 Jul 18, 2013
no bull wrote:
I'm proud to be white. Everyone on Earth can pull out the discrimination card except for a white male in the United States. I do not put up with it and it rubs me the wrong way when I see it all around and people back down like they done something wrong when all they did wrong was be born white. Raise up white people you don't have to be racist to take up and be proud of who you are.
To quote a black friend ... "it's your world" .... meaning you're white and with that comes advantages. I agree. The events or organizations mentioned in previous posts were to level the playing field. The NAACP welcomes white people just as black universities welcome white students. The formation of the NAACP was after 2 hangings and Lincoln University was formed after the Civil War.
I am proud of individuals that become successful regardless of race.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Jerry will you PLEASE check the facts before posting any of your BS?

Snopes debunked this. Shows how becoming a GOP they post anything for attention. Especially when its not true.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/proudw...
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Jul 18, 2013
This "myth story" has been around the web for 6 years now. But hey,...if it makes you and Doug smile...break out your pointy white hats then!

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Gene wrote:
This "myth story" has been around the web for 6 years now. But hey,...if it makes you and Doug smile...break out your pointy white hats then!
We need pointy white hats sometime, they say get over the oj thing, well get over slavery no black in this generation has been a slave and no white in this generation has owned a slave

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Gene wrote:
Again another bs copy and paste from Jerry

Poor, pitiful Jerry

Remember the copy and paste he posted hoping Elena Kagan wouldn't be put on the supreme court.

Something wrong and not right

I hope they aren't using him knowing he will post whatever they tell him. SAD.
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#11 Jul 18, 2013
I Posted this because of The Truth behind the Words Gene And Csatfish, Its True! We whites are hamstrung by being white these days..And I and others are getting tired of the one sidedness of it!! Naacp Black only this and Black only history month on and on!!!time for the whites to step up and say were white and Im proud of it!!!!so I give A rats ass if its not up to the snopes truth!! it still rings true in today's society!!
tiger high

Jonesboro, LA

#12 Jul 18, 2013
I am proud to be white and of Irish decent - everyone should be proud of who they are - most of us are mongrels anyway - very few have pure blood -I am proud to be American - we do have a checkered history, but most countries do - enjoy life and fuck those who disagree with you - let them do what they want - i don't need a special "white" day - every day is white for me - those who need special days or special contests due to their race are sad of themselves and need something to perk them up - white and proud, but do not hate any color
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#14 Jul 18, 2013
LMAO nice attempt at an excuse Jerry.
$5 gas and GO WHITEY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
Yea,.... BREAK OUT THE BIRTH CERTIFICATES!!!
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#15 Jul 18, 2013
Yall wanna know what Comrade does with that horse???

http://tinyurl.com/obkrohl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS!!!!! WOO HOO $5 GAS BABY!!!!

Makes me wanna send Al Sharpton a Drone!!!!

Irving, TX

#16 Jul 18, 2013
Squirrel wrote:
I'm a squirrel and am damn proud. However; I have lost my stash of nuts that I have been collecting all summer.
PLEASE HELP! Godspeed
That aint all you have lost.
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#17 Jul 18, 2013
Gene wrote:
LMAO nice attempt at an excuse Jerry.
$5 gas and GO WHITEY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
Yea,.... BREAK OUT THE BIRTH CERTIFICATES!!!
Look Dick Head The Reason Gas is where its at is because of Industrious Hard working Oilmen in the Balkan Oil shale Fields doing A great Job to keep AMERICA in oil!! Now If the Weenie without A REAL Birth certificate would Let some Pipe be layed to the Refineries we would see Gas prices go lower, But no!!! were hovering at $4.00 dollar A GAS which is Closer to $5.00 than it is $3.00 and With the Oil and Gas moving Infrastructure Maxed at output levels never seen before were moving oil on antiquated Rail heads,and if you watch news its the reason Canada had The Disastrous Train Accident which killed 12 people!!! This would not have happened if The KEYSTONE pipe line would have been Layed years ago from Canada through The Balkans in to the Dakotas down to our Refineries!! TOO many Tree Huggers like yourself and The IDIOT in The white House Oppose it because it might upset The reproduction habits of A Lizard!!! So Weenie its Like this If we don't do something soon IE (lay new pipe, Build New Refineries Fix the Oil Infrastructure and Put Federal money into it Etc Etc) the Price will never Drop below 3.00 bucks and 7.00 will be the new norm!......

United States

#19 Jul 18, 2013
Free the gas free the gas
tiger high

Jonesboro, LA

#20 Jul 18, 2013
guest wrote:
Free the gas free the gas
pull my finger

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#21 Jul 19, 2013
tiger high wrote:
<quoted text>pull my finger
Ok, that's funny.
COLD HARD TRUTH

Caruthersville, MO

#22 Jul 19, 2013
Jerry wrote:
I Posted this because of The Truth behind the Words Gene And Csatfish, Its True! We whites are hamstrung by being white these days..And I and others are getting tired of the one sidedness of it!! Naacp Black only this and Black only history month on and on!!!time for the whites to step up and say were white and Im proud of it!!!!so I give A rats ass if its not up to the snopes truth!! it still rings true in today's society!!
By this own post your as racist as those you call racist. When you look at a man, do you call him a "black or white man" or simply a "man"?

Morgan Freeman, commented
"The only way to stop racism is to stop talking about it. When you look at me, look at me as a man not a black man"

Jerry your a douche bag. You got owned and your arrogant ego got bruised and this is the best retort you can come back with? Admit you made a mistake. Doubt you ever will though. Your a Harmon, you all think you know everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mary Watson Pritchett 34 min honestly 20
Patty Anns 36 min Guest 11
Brian Irions 39 min honestly 9
Does anyone no Ginger Butler? If thats even her... (Jan '09) 40 min Guest 8
mountain home ar. 1 hr guest 1
sandy dent 1 hr whatever 5
Fed bust in Steele 3 hr Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages