Baseball Cards

Alexandria, VA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Does anyone know who buys old baseball cards or collectibles.
citizen

Dexter, MO

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
Does anyone know who buys old baseball cards or collectibles.
There used to be a place right next to NAPA auto parts called the DUGOUT.Don't know if they're even open anymore,though.
hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Feb 11, 2013
try ebay
Friend of Hayti

Garland, TX

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Are you looking to buy, or sell? Unless you know of someone close by, yea, eBay or Craigslist is probably the way to go. The days of brick-and-mortar stores for this are basically over but it's doing fairly well online.

If you are looking to sell, I suggest doing some research to see what is selling and what's not. Many baseball cards from the '90s and newer are basically worthless (unless they are autographed or something special).

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2013
No I have some from 40s to 70s. Thanks for the info.
Parent

Steele, MO

#6 Feb 11, 2013
My husband would be interested in the cards that you have. My little boy loves baseball and we are trying to get a collection going for him. We will contact you by email if you will leave an email address.

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2013
My email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 sisters 4 min robert 10
All you teachers... 20 min Guest 3
Tina Watkins Goodwin (Jun '11) 1 hr wondering 12
pit bulls (Mar '07) 2 hr pit bull LOVER 202
Cindy herrin 3 hr bsmo 9
Dustin and Krystle 3 hr brat 6
chief of police 5 hr Home owner 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages