Haynes, AR

#1 May 18, 2013
Wondering why Dustin Crawford or the BDTF Eddie Holloway does not do some thing with the two of them. Jeff is cooking meth at his mom's house 4-5times a week none the less in a SCHOOL ZONE......they are breaking in to any house that they can find, I know of 2 this week one with Kirby vacuum, the other the Fisher house they got that stuff strewed all over between Blytheville and Holland. they are transporting drugs 2-3 times a day across state line. Every one wants to say they are snitching well they are both on probation and you can not work for the police while on probation. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ,then you got his cousin Wayne Porter and his girlfriend Diane Blagg 3 doors down that is moving their stolen merchandise. They searched his house this week said they did not find any thing hard to believe. Check the Ganus house west of Holland.....Check behind jeff's house you will find a active meth lab or enough ingredients to charge him with one......

Lake City, AR

#2 May 18, 2013
Dustin likes to arrive after everything is clear. It's safer that way.

United States

#3 May 18, 2013
Dustin and Eddie are a big part of the reason why the meth heads are getting away with everything and able to get our kids on the drugs..they warn all their friends of anything in the works do they can tell all their friends and it never ends
informant

Dexter, MO

#4 May 19, 2013
The hell with the Drug task force ,THEY ALL GOT KINFOLK. that do dope. If you really want something done get a hold of a state trooper. If he cant help ya ,he will get some one to help ya . Make sure you tell all the details about Dustin and Eddie ,that might peek their interest.

Haynes, AR

#5 May 19, 2013
guest wrote:
Dustin and Eddie are a big part of the reason why the meth heads are getting away with everything and able to get our kids on the drugs..they warn all their friends of anything in the works do they can tell all their friends and it never ends
That is not the first time I have heard that..It might be true, I heard that Dustin came into a house in Holland and said don't worry about your dope that is not why we are here. I also know for a fact that Eddie has encountered Jeff and Eddie on several different occasions and have absolutely done nothing...if we all know Jeff is cooking in that little shed in the back yard you going to tell me THEY don't...come on some one is going to get hurt or die who's hands will that be on....

Haynes, AR

#6 May 19, 2013
guest wrote:
Dustin likes to arrive after everything is clear. It's safer that way.
Yep just like investigating a house that was broke into..Dustin you about a day late ain't ya. That shit spread out from here to Bly. Really if you talk to the people like you say you do you would have this info..Heard you got a TV from Buddy's is that all. What about the Ganus boy west of Holland, that is where Eddie goes several times a week..........

Haynes, AR

#7 May 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>That is not the first time I have heard that..It might be true, I heard that Dustin came into a house in Holland and said don't worry about your dope that is not why we are here. I also know for a fact that Eddie has encountered Jeff and Eddie on several different occasions and have absolutely done nothing...if we all know Jeff is cooking in that little shed in the back yard you going to tell me THEY don't...come on some one is going to get hurt or die who's hands will that be on....
AND IT IS IN A SCHOOL ZONE

Haynes, AR

#8 May 19, 2013
Neeed to get his dam momma too, she stays gone a lot thinking she gonna slip thru the cracks,,she tells they got Dustin wrapped around their finger.REALLY Dustin you have not stooped that low have you....

Haynes, AR

#9 May 24, 2013
informant wrote:
The hell with the Drug task force ,THEY ALL GOT KINFOLK. that do dope. If you really want something done get a hold of a state trooper. If he cant help ya ,he will some one to help ya . Make sure you tell all the details about Dustin and Eddie ,that might peek their interest.
They finally got Eddie Ray wonder why they did not get Jeff and his no-good momma last night..Could have saved your self a trip and the tax payers some gas money....How much longer on Jeff??????????"
ugh

Arlington, TX

#10 May 24, 2013
Eddie is a LOOSER!!!! He is a grown ass man with no future. A wife beater!!! How do you think this reflects on your boys Roxanne? He does NOT provide for his family. You have become so much a part of the madness that you have lost your way as well. Let that prick ROT!!!! What do you need him for??? Is it not bad enough you have lost all your immediate family? You dont stand up for yourself and take charge to make life better for you and your sons, Instead you keep dragging around that infection. Take this opportunity to make things right again for you and the boys...

Haynes, AR

#11 May 26, 2013
ugh wrote:
Eddie is a LOOSER!!!! He is a grown ass man with no future. A wife beater!!! How do you think this reflects on your boys Roxanne? He does NOT provide for his family. You have become so much a part of the madness that you have lost your way as well. Let that prick ROT!!!! What do you need him for??? Is it not bad enough you have lost all your immediate family? You dont stand up for yourself and take charge to make life better for you and your sons, Instead you keep dragging around that infection. Take this opportunity to make things right again for you and the boys...
That's the whole bunch jeff and his mama..they are all no good. It is generational from way back...why Rhonda or Roxanne put up with it look at them they are sickening.....REALLY

Dexter, MO

#12 May 27, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>That's the whole bunch jeff and his mama..they are all no good. It is generational from way back...why Rhonda or Roxanne put up with it look at them they are sickening.....REALLY
where do these people stay at ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 16 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,974
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr redeemer 482
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr redeemer 2,784
Do you Remember (Jan '08) 14 hr Bob Tribble 412
House for sale Wed KNOWS 2
Bobbie jumper (Mar '14) Sep 15 mrc 29
Hailea Erwin Sep 13 lil nephew 9
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
•••
•••