Quote From Booker T Washington

Quote From Booker T Washington

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs." Now, I do not know the agenda of Ms. Weinger. However, as I watch the destruction of the black community in America, I have had it with the politics of race baiters who use iambic pentameter sing-song speech to anesthetize blacks from the reality of their demise..........
It seems the Rev Al's and The Black Caucasus could Learn Something from This GREAT Black Man!! Wake up and Learn something!!!
Here come the judge

Caruthersville, MO

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Jerry wrote:
"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs." Now, I do not know the agenda of Ms. Weinger. However, as I watch the destruction of the black community in America, I have had it with the politics of race baiters who use iambic pentameter sing-song speech to anesthetize blacks from the reality of their demise..........
It seems the Rev Al's and The Black Caucasus could Learn Something from This GREAT Black Man!! Wake up and Learn something!!!
Rev Al is a crook, Jesse Jackson is a crook, his son is a crook,
and a whole host of others,all making their living by race baiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shardae Rat clay 46 min Bad Billy Walton 4
What would you like to see happen to the old Wa... 1 hr guest 11
mary Watson Pritchett (Jun '16) 1 hr bigpop 28
Heather cummings (Jul '14) 1 hr guest 7
Deadbeats 8 hr Guest 5
Johnathan Jan 17 YeahImBi 1
cut above beauty shop reviews Jan 14 hayti gal 1

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance