Obamacare mandates delayed past 2014 ...

Obamacare mandates delayed past 2014 midterm elections.

Posted in the Hayti Forum

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Obamacare employer mandate delayed until 2015 to give Democrats breathing room until after 2014 midterm elections, says Treasury source

Obamacare penalties - what the Supreme Court called 'taxes'- are the teeth in the law's enforcement mechanisms, but the administration has decided to hold off fining anyone for noncompliance until at least 2015
A Treasury Department official who declined to be named confirmed to MailOnline on Tuesday that the Obama administration will not begin enforcing employer mandates in the Obamacare law until 2015 - one year later than originally planned.

Obama knows most democrats are not intelligent enough to realize eventually they will be the ones that lose their jobs (a few democrats DO work) have fewer medical options and pay the increased costs of medical care. He plays the alum61's for the fools they are.
Jerry

Stroudsburg, PA

#2 Jul 2, 2013
They also know there Jobs will be on the line also...

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Sounds like a Brilliant move from the Obama administration. Hopefully Democrats can take the House back from the Teabilly controlled House.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Oh they will Buckwheat. The "Holier Than Thou" party (AKA Republican) keeps imploding on almost a daily basis. They have no one to blame but their stuffy old selves, unless your a Republican. Then you blame everyone but yourself LOL

Even their messiah Sarah Palin is quitting ONE AGAIN, to form a new version of the Tea Party. The Freedom Party. Same bunch of religious fanatics that cant move forward on the issues because they cant get no support, so they come up with a plan...HEY LETS CHANGE NAMES AND SEE IF THEY'LL BUY IT!!!!

Then the GOP latest assault on Hillary Clinton. Shes out of politics at this moment but it shows desperation from within the folks with their head up an Elephants ass when they release stories to Fox News about how old she will be if she runs in 2016.
Really?????? They are desperate, its easy to tell.

The hate race is about to come to an abrupt end.
I do hope she runs and I do hope she wins! Because nothing would please me more than to read the whines and hypocritical comments from their brain washed voters. No names included, but it speaks millions in here..$5 GAS BABY WOO HOO!!!!...Oh shit, thats right..hes not a Republican until someone with racist sexist views comes along.

Hows that $5 gas pricey thingy werkin fer ya?
TryAgain

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2013
It is unforunate to see an administration whose own policies are so wrong minded that they are afraid to put them in place before the next election. It is pretty bad when even the democrats don't believe in their own policy enough to put it in place before the election. You can see what a great impact the policy is going to have when it does take effect - I would run from it to if I were them. Yet another great example to add to the ever growing string of Obama blunders. The Obamessiah's powers seem to be failing him more and more often - must be his advisors. Certainly a great "community organizer" career prepared him well to lead the free world - you can clearly see he is a genius. Maybe he could make another great speech - that always works.

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Jul 4, 2013
TryAgain wrote:
It is unforunate to see an administration whose own policies are so wrong minded that they are afraid to put them in place before the next election. It is pretty bad when even the democrats don't believe in their own policy enough to put it in place before the election. You can see what a great impact the policy is going to have when it does take effect - I would run from it to if I were them. Yet another great example to add to the ever growing string of Obama blunders. The Obamessiah's powers seem to be failing him more and more often - must be his advisors. Certainly a great "community organizer" career prepared him well to lead the free world - you can clearly see he is a genius. Maybe he could make another great speech - that always works.
If the GOP has better ideas and is better at resolving issues , why aren't they winning elections then?

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 4, 2013
With midterm elections shaping up as another disaster for Democrats, President Obama has ordered another delay in the implementation of his signature health law.

And in keeping with his policy and political aims, the president has ordered another helping of dessert before the vegetables are served.

Obama has opted to give employers another year to dump health-insurance for workers before federal penalties built into his 2010 health law go into effect.

This will help keep employment rates more stable as some employers were getting ready to reduce staff or shift workers to part-time status in order to avoid Obamacare penalties. For endangered Senate Democrats who backed the law, like Louisiana’s Mary Landrieu and Arkansas’ Mark Pryor, this is a great reprieve.

The actual economic benefits of the delay are less certain as employers are unlikely to change their long-term strategies based on a one-year delay. But it will certainly reduce the number of layoffs.

And create plenty of new customers for the new subsidized, government-run insurance program set to come online in October.

The law, called “the most complex piece of legislation ever passed by the United States Congress” and “beyond comprehension” by one of its principle architects in the Senate, will lead employers facing penalties to lots of different conclusions about what to do under the new regulations and taxes imposed.

For some, it will be cheaper to pay fines and dump workers onto the government program. For others, it will make more sense to offer compliant plans.

But Obama’s move to delay those penalties certainly provides considerable incentive for some companies to get out of the insurance racket altogether, and do it in a hurry. One can expect plenty of workers to hear unhappy news this fall as human resources departments make announcements that rather than the usual “open enrollment,” there will be a workshop for how to sign up for the Obamacare “insurance exchange.”
This is now the pattern with the law.

Democrats acknowledge that the implementation is a “train wreck” but are determined to get as many passengers as possible aboard the doomed locomotive.

Maumelle, AR

#8 Jul 4, 2013
TryAgain wrote:
Agree with you totally

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 46 min Fartwurst 1,083
Roseanne Watson 1 hr Honestly 9
Brianna Mariee 1 hr swing this 9
steele/ cooter swingers 1 hr swing this 14
News 2 Charged In Murder Of Missouri Antiques Dealer (Mar '07) Tue I know 89
Jared and Ashley Tue Curious 3
club zanza (Oct '12) Sep 18 LEF98 29

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages