Extended health
yeah

Farmington, MO

#1 Sep 8, 2013
Who all got laid off and who got to keep their jobs?
Roscoe

New York, NY

#2 Sep 28, 2013
Laid off 14 people. Did it really take that many people to do hospital billing? Of course not but he had to cut out all this expense to make up for profit he last by having hospital billing taken away. The money to fuel up his twin engine plane got to come from somewhere!!
Been There

Humboldt, TN

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Roscoe wrote:
Laid off 14 people. Did it really take that many people to do hospital billing? Of course not but he had to cut out all this expense to make up for profit he last by having hospital billing taken away. The money to fuel up his twin engine plane got to come from somewhere!!
I was talking with a person in the billing department at one of the Memphis hospitals and when I told them what he charged, they looked at me like I was telling a lie or was an idiot or both.
They indicated that they charge about one tenth per case of what he was billing the hospital. Nice huh?
employee

Farmington, MO

#4 Sep 29, 2013
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking with a person in the billing department at one of the Memphis hospitals and when I told them what he charged, they looked at me like I was telling a lie or was an idiot or both.
They indicated that they charge about one tenth per case of what he was billing the hospital. Nice huh?
who was his friend in memphis that was helping him,he has a accountants office in memphis.
Been There

Humboldt, TN

#5 Sep 29, 2013
employee wrote:
<quoted text>who was his friend in memphis that was helping him,he has a accountants office in memphis.
I have no idea. The person I was talking to was an office worker that probably didn't even know where Hayti is located.
Shark

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Sep 29, 2013
employee wrote:
<quoted text>who was his friend in memphis that was helping him,he has a accountants office in memphis.
The accountant is Ben Watkins who graduated high school with Haynes.
wtf

Ballwin, MO

#7 Sep 30, 2013
Roscoe wrote:
It was 11 people.
worker

Ballwin, MO

#8 Oct 1, 2013
Are they hiring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid people 32 min Whoa 16
Small Town Big Coruption 2 hr ZOO 5
body found 2 hr HIS FAMILY 22
good times in hayti (Feb '07) Wed a mother 299
Hayti police officer Wed Pemiscovian 7
Summers (May '10) Jun 30 Old frd of Sam 16
hot white guys in hayti (May '11) Jun 28 guest 31
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE