Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Who all got laid off and who got to keep their jobs?
Roscoe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Laid off 14 people. Did it really take that many people to do hospital billing? Of course not but he had to cut out all this expense to make up for profit he last by having hospital billing taken away. The money to fuel up his twin engine plane got to come from somewhere!!
Been There

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Roscoe wrote:
Laid off 14 people. Did it really take that many people to do hospital billing? Of course not but he had to cut out all this expense to make up for profit he last by having hospital billing taken away. The money to fuel up his twin engine plane got to come from somewhere!!
I was talking with a person in the billing department at one of the Memphis hospitals and when I told them what he charged, they looked at me like I was telling a lie or was an idiot or both.
They indicated that they charge about one tenth per case of what he was billing the hospital. Nice huh?
employee

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking with a person in the billing department at one of the Memphis hospitals and when I told them what he charged, they looked at me like I was telling a lie or was an idiot or both.
They indicated that they charge about one tenth per case of what he was billing the hospital. Nice huh?
who was his friend in memphis that was helping him,he has a accountants office in memphis.
Been There

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

employee wrote:
<quoted text>who was his friend in memphis that was helping him,he has a accountants office in memphis.
I have no idea. The person I was talking to was an office worker that probably didn't even know where Hayti is located.
Shark

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

employee wrote:
<quoted text>who was his friend in memphis that was helping him,he has a accountants office in memphis.
The accountant is Ben Watkins who graduated high school with Haynes.
wtf

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Roscoe wrote:
It was 11 people.
worker

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Are they hiring?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hayti Discussions

Search the Hayti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 24 min Obama Bitches 95,748
freak in kennett 4 hr dirty donna 1
Al Jackson 4 hr Damnnnn 2
wheres marty Mon jumpper 9
I have a question? Mon no way 3
fourwheeler shop on the square? Sun guest 2
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
•••
•••
•••
Hayti Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••