First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who knows cares

United States

#24 Jun 28, 2012
the real jesus would heal them and forgive them their sins,right on!!right on!!!
wow

Poplar Bluff, MO

#25 Feb 10, 2013
please wrote:
yes i dou know u have trick hmm and i know u got a bottle of valtrex we use to be friends and i kinow u went to dyersburg and got meds for ur hiv now tell me how i know that huh ill tell u how i know ur so called man roflmao if thats what u wanna call him so quit tryin to front yall live in that house with all them fkn dogs piled up like a bunch of fkn mexicans i dont see how lil randy live in a house full of hoe's thats all yall are
.. wow seriously if u don't know for a fact don't be starting this kinda bs prove it or shut up stop running that lil girl down
hmmm

Shenandoah, IA

#27 Feb 12, 2013
Not taking up for anyone but I take valteex for cold sores
Duh

Apache Junction, AZ

#28 Feb 12, 2013
Cold sores are herpes.
hmmm

Shenandoah, IA

#29 Feb 14, 2013
Its not the same type duh its not an std
random

United States

#30 Feb 21, 2013
well i kno for a fact she got herpes didnt kno bout the aids thing though glad i saw this now ima go get checked she think its funny cause when a girl f**k a guy she has she has it too its all a game if she gotta have it everyone does nasty ass bitch
Hmmm

United States

#31 Feb 21, 2013
Yep she nasty and so is all her sisters and most of her friends. Bunch of wanna be, trifflin ass hoes. Speaking of which, who is her sister Lauren preggo by? Or do she even kno who the Babydaddy is? Hell she got a different man everyday of the week.
Duh

Apache Junction, AZ

#32 Feb 21, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Its not the same type duh its not an std
The reason valtrex works for cold sores, is because valtrex works for herpes. Be it genital, or oral, it is still herpes.
hmmm

Shenandoah, IA

#33 Feb 27, 2013
Well if thats the case then 99 percent of pple have it dumba$$
hmmm

Shenandoah, IA

#34 Feb 27, 2013
And cold sores are simpkex 2 not the std type ;)
Duh

Apache Junction, AZ

#35 Feb 28, 2013
Be it simplex 1 0r 2, it is herpes! We can argue about this forever if you want. The herp is the herp. I never said anything about coldsores being an std. Learn to read friend.:)
random

Saint Louis, MO

#36 May 19, 2013
this trifling ass bitch got herpes n don't even take her valtrex..don't want nobody to know her business but can't wait to tell someone else's....n the bitch ain't shit without her "friends" behind her n they ain't shit either.....how u a beast but let a 90 pound women black yur shit lol bitch u a joke
Nasty

Mount Vernon, MO

#37 May 19, 2013
Yea that lacy bi tch is straight up a nasty UGLY a ss bi tch with a poor attitude...GIRL KILL YOURSELF
omg...really?

Jackson, MO

#38 May 19, 2013
Nasty wrote:
Yea that lacy bi tch is straight up a nasty UGLY a ss bi tch with a poor attitude...GIRL KILL YOURSELF
Me reading this just makes me laugh! But to say KILL YOURSELF? Come on! Ppl make mistakes but nothing is never that serious to tell someone to kill them selves! If she has HIV!!! Or if you think she does go get tested! They will ask for a list of names u have been with and they will find the source! If she does and if she does know she has it or any std for that matter u can get her for attempted murder and assault because she willing knew she had an STD and didn't tell you and if you caught it then she will go to JAIL! But that's the problem with all you youngsters ur worried about getting that piece! But what happens it they get pg? Let me guess its not mine and then DNA'S r done proving it belongs to u then mother goes on welfare and so on! As for the 1 that said she takes valtrex for cold sores we can do this all night if u please cold sores r herps, and in some cases it can be the std type depending on if ur slobbing on the knob! But you propel have to live with ur own mistakes and regrets!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
another city theif 1 hr Guest 15
boo powell 1 hr grown folks 1
Fake friends and Meth heads 1 hr guest 2
Ray Pruitt 2 hr guest 4
Altice an facebook 2 hr Thorns sore booty... 6
chief of police 6 hr jim 4
Tabitha (Aug '10) 13 hr guest 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages