Horrible

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

I don't know what dance you attended but that was the worse one I've seen put together in many years. My other 3 children went and those dances were great. This one was poorly managed, put together, and they just let the kids run wild. Whoever said something about the photographer being high priced was right. OUCH!! He's really not that great to begin with to be honest with you. Maybe next year's crop of "Parents" will do better than this. Definitely the worst I've seen

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

He's just another person from here, that wants the money from here, but doesn't want to live here. Like several others that like the money from here but too good to live here.
proud parent

Bloomfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Letters were given out too ALL 7th & 8th graders, not only about the parent meeting but for pics & 2017 t-shirts too. Ask ur kid about it, they probably just didn't bring the notes home. Afterall, kids are forgetful...
TOWK

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Just like I have to explain over and over almost every year this is a PRIVATE PARTY organized and paid for by parents. No different than a birthday party you would have for your own child and the kids/parents who aren't too lazy or unwilling to help pay are the ones that make the decisions. When I was in school everyone did NOT get invited like they do today so STOP BITCHING!!!! If your kid is a trouble maker and did not get invited stop blaming everyone else and throw your own damn party.
TOWK

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

AND FURTHERMORE:
If you are one of the lazy parents that did nothing to help and sent your kid to a free dance, and you are COMPLAINING it wasn't good enough, stop acting like trash and then wondering where your kids learn it.
Horrible

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

First you have people on here saying everyone is invited, then you have someone say it's a private party. That same person who said it was a private party, also mentioned everyone is invited. So which is it? That's the thing, you idiots who threw the dance don't know the difference between a private party or a public one. The way you talk about people who weren't invited just makes everyone's point. You think you're better than others just because you have a little money. That's why this town and this school will NEVER amount to much. Low test scores, people not eligible for sports, low graduation rates. It's all about politics and who you know at Cville, It will never change.
TOWK

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Dear Horrible,
You are a horrible idiot. BOTH are true...it's a private party and the hosts and hostesses (aka the parents who gave enough of a shit to help) were kind enough to invite ALL the kids even though they didn't have to!
And it's not about having money it's about getting off your lazy asses and showing up to help.
And for the LAST time this has NOTHING to do with the school.
Horrible

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Let's give TOWK a medal for doing things for their kid(s).. That's what's wrong with you retards today. You think what you did goes above and beyond the duty of a parent. News flash, that's your job as a parent. Want a cookie? Just because all parents didn't help doesn't make them lazy. Some parents are actually busy working full time jobs and not living off the men in the family. Some parents have higher priorities than a dance. Some parents have to take care of their kids and life's problems. I'm glad you idiots are not doing the dance next year. Worst one I've seen in many many years.
TOWK

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Let's give Horrible the fucktard award. I haven't been a parent of an 8th grader for 6 years, but nothing's changed. There's always a loser like you who does nothing but then complains about the free party. And just to help you get through your day, I have worked since I was 15 and continue to do so, full time.
I see you feeling like a low life for doing nothing to help and then bitching but this is not Dr. Phil and I do not care about your feelings.
Phil Weber

Lahaina, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

You people bitch waaaaaaaaay too much. Miserable no-lifes. I know you're excited to be included in a topix conversation but, Jesus christ you all sound STUPID!
proud parent

Bloomfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

If someone doesn't like how the dance was handled, maybe they should show us how it's done. Wait, never mind, they r too busy talking sh!t
helper

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

So I helped with this dance and was wondering where all the extra money went. We charged money for kids to get in we chipped in money we bought the drinks cookies etc. so where did all the extra money go?
Duh

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Where do you think? It went in the pockets of the all high and mighty "IT" parents. A bunch of crooks if you ask me. Or maybe they had to pay that over priced, overrated, photographer they hired lol.
Gettalife

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Duh wrote:
Where do you think? It went in the pockets of the all high and mighty "IT" parents. A bunch of crooks if you ask me. Or maybe they had to pay that over priced, overrated, photographer they hired lol.
Shhhhhhhhhhh Duh, I told you High and Mighty IT would give you your cut....now hash up!!

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Mean wrote:
That's my point. They leave certain types of people out. If you're not in the "IT" crowd, then your nothing to them. That's why they are trash and will always be trash, but you will see them in church on Sundays praising GOD and say treat everyone the same and love everone. Talk about a hypocrite
YOu mean sound like to me you are the one that has a problem. I found it to be that way in life with some people. Oh they have a new car so they think they are better than me, they are helping at the school they think they are better than me.... its not them its you who are thinking they are better. I would say your problem is self esteem and you feel inferior. With your attitude guess what,I wouldn't want you around me either.
bored

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

When is HS Prom
CHS

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

bored wrote:
When is HS Prom
April 27
public

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

all the kids looked so pretty in their dresses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hayti Forum right now

Search the Hayti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dawg Delusions 95,437
Heather cummings 10 hr knows 4
trash 13 hr Checkitout 6
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
school supplies Wed BABIIFACE 4
jonathan hurley Wed Chick 5
wheres marty Wed Foster 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••