cville parent

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

My daughter was invited by an 8th grader. She said she gets to attend the dance and I've already bought her dress. I want to make sure she will be able to go? She is in the 6th grade.
Mean

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

That's my point. They leave certain types of people out. If you're not in the "IT" crowd, then your nothing to them. That's why they are trash and will always be trash, but you will see them in church on Sundays praising GOD and say treat everyone the same and love everone. Talk about a hypocrite
tooFunny

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Some kids just don't know how to act, imagine which ones.
GrowUp

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Mean wrote:
That's my point. They leave certain types of people out. If you're not in the "IT" crowd, then your nothing to them. That's why they are trash and will always be trash, but you will see them in church on Sundays praising GOD and say treat everyone the same and love everone. Talk about a hypocrite
Seems like your child might be one of the few "bad apples" and wasn't elligible to be invited. If you have a problem, contact them. Don't get behind a computer screen and start drama.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

this thread is so stupid. i cant believe he comments i am reading.
for gods sake its an eight grade prom that all seventh and eight graders got invitations to.
yes if they have invite a 6th grader as their date they will be able to go.
no wonder the schools dont put on anything. becuase the kids act more like grownups than most of their suppose to be adult parents. smh.
This town

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

All parents were invited to attend a meeting to help, I didn't want to so I didn't go. It was held at little pizza heaven
Hahahaha

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I find it hard to believe that parents would sanction a dance that excludes some students. Talk about teaching your kids to accept everyone! It just makes them snobs! For shame!
Stupid

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

All 8th and 7th grade are invited. Same as it has been for 20 years. 6th grade is not unless taken by a 8th grader
Hahahaha

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Then why don't all 7th and 8th grars know that? I believe you may be wrong that ALL are invited
parent

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

They sent a letter to ALL the kids in the 8th grade before they ever started planning. If your child did not bring the note home then thats your kids fault. As far a wanting a medal for doing things for my kids. I do not want or need a medal. I do what I do for my kids because I love them unconditionally. I do not have to get over myself. Apparently if you do not know what is going on in your kids life or school then you need to step up your job as a parent.
Dance

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

All 7th and all 8th grades DID receive an invitation. If your lazy azz kid didn't bring it home that's your fault! My kid said that the secretay handed them out to each class. Check his backpack or locker for once.
wondering

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

This town wrote:
All parents were invited to attend a meeting to help, I didn't want to so I didn't go. It was held at little pizza heaven
How did you find out about it because I sure didn't know?
Parent

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

A note was sent to the 8th graders. Went home just like the invitations

Back in February
Actually

Bloomfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Stupid wrote:
All 8th and 7th grade are invited. Same as it has been for 20 years. 6th grade is not unless taken by a 8th grader
Actually, I did not get an invitation when I was in 7th grade (in the late 90's). No I was not a 'bad apple'. I was quiet and not in the popular crowd. I did go in 8th grade and if you think the whole 7th and 8th grade was there...you're wrong.
Ms Crabtree

Bloomfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Mean wrote:
No, I know the main ones. Actually I know them pretty well. Some are my friends and let me tell you, they are fake.
Then they're not your friends. You probably don't
have any. You sound like someone I went to school with. He was
mad(Mean) at the world. Everything that went wrong was someone
else's fault.
Family

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

What do you expect when they hand the invites to the kids to give to who they want. One of the girls is So spoiled they set up special privileges for when she has her period.
whooo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

people in caruthersville always want something for nothing
Parent

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Family wrote:
What do you expect when they hand the invites to the kids to give to who they want. One of the girls is So spoiled they set up special privileges for when she has her period.
What part of this do you not get? The kids DID NOT hand em out. Call the shool
great

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Great job to everyone that helped. My child really enjoyed it!
great

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

I just wish I could have known where the meetings were so I could have helped but after all I guess they didn't want my help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hayti Forum right now

Search the Hayti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,848
I have a question? 21 hr guest 4
freak in kennett Thu Big daddy 4
blackgirl at freds & Will Livingston Thu bossdiva8 1
Heather cummings Wed C-dog 5
Al Jackson Wed Damnnnn 2
wheres marty Jul 28 jumpper 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••