First Prev
of 2
Next Last
student

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Y cant she get off her azz n help us? Books we need aint there n always on her fone wen we cant have ours! Was up wit dat?
wondering

Sikeston, MO

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Who is the librarian now?

Overland Park, KS

#3 Apr 16, 2013
student wrote:
Y cant she get off her azz n help us? Books we need aint there n always on her fone wen we cant have ours! Was up wit dat?
I will make this one statement and get off this subject --- I sure hope you get the right books because after reading your post you need lots of books and you need to study them.
Anonymous

Payson, AZ

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Maybe the OP is a citizen of East St. Louis.
defender

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 17, 2013
To GuesT - maybe the kids can't get the books they need to learn because she won't help them. Criticize the problem - not the messenger.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 17, 2013
guesT wrote:
<quoted text>
I will make this one statement and get off this subject --- I sure hope you get the right books because after reading your post you need lots of books and you need to study them.
Really big T

Making fun of a child-NOT COOL

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2013
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>Really big T

Making fun of a child-NOT COOL
And it's ok for him to talk about an adult?
Karl Marx

Jackson, MO

#8 Apr 17, 2013
student wrote:
What we should do is ban all books and put
dumbasses like you in the gulag system.
BDylansIllegitim ateChild

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Karl Marx wrote:
<quoted text>What we should do is ban all books and put
dumbasses like you in the gulag system.
Idiot. Total idiot. Total idiot of the most dispicable kind. I will surmise that you have a semblance of an education, but not enough.
Karl Marx

Jackson, MO

#10 Apr 21, 2013
BDylansIllegitimateChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. Total idiot. Total idiot of the most dispicable kind. I will surmise that you have a semblance of an education, but not enough.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your concise and perfect grammar. You are not the country bumkin that was wildly assumed by everyone. But maybe you should go back to school or get a dictionary and learn the meaning of sarcasm!
IDIOT!!!!!!!

Trumann, AR

#11 Apr 28, 2013
Karl Marx wrote:
<quoted text>Let me be the first to congratulate you on your concise and perfect grammar. You are not the country bumkin that was wildly assumed by everyone. But maybe you should go back to school or get a dictionary and learn the meaning of sarcasm!
IDIOT!!!!!!!
STFU pinko commie
What

United States

#12 Apr 30, 2013
It's not her fault the kids are illiterate, that would be the teachers fault! She's just there to monitor the library!
Gettalife

Caruthersville, MO

#13 Apr 30, 2013
What wrote:
It's not her fault the kids are illiterate, that would be the teachers fault! She's just there to monitor the library!
No, that would be your fault for not sending your child to school and making sure they do their lessons at home. Quit blaming teachers for your shortcomings...just to make yourself feel better about not being a parent!!!
"It's all the teachers fault, all the teachers fault!" Wah,wah,wah...
What

United States

#14 May 1, 2013
Gettalife wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would be your fault for not sending your child to school and making sure they do their lessons at home. Quit blaming teachers for your shortcomings...just to make yourself feel better about not being a parent!!!
"It's all the teachers fault, all the teachers fault!" Wah,wah,wah...
You moron! Just cause I made a comment, doesn't mean I'm a parent or have kids! So, go moan and groan about something else! Besides, I do believe teachers get PAID to TEACH! Don't go into education if you don't want to put in the work! SO STFU!
Gettalife

Caruthersville, MO

#15 May 1, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron! Just cause I made a comment, doesn't mean I'm a parent or have kids! So, go moan and groan about something else! Besides, I do believe teachers get PAID to TEACH! Don't go into education if you don't want to put in the work! SO STFU!
You are an idiot. Hense the filthy mouth and uneducated language.
What

United States

#16 May 1, 2013
Wow, your words hurt so bad! I simply got on her and stated the truth and all you are doing is trying to pick me apart! Take your own advice... Get A Life!
Gettalife

Caruthersville, MO

#17 May 2, 2013
What wrote:
Wow, your words hurt so bad! I simply got on her and stated the truth and all you are doing is trying to pick me apart! Take your own advice... Get A Life!
I have a life and an education; which is more than I can say for you. We, in the educated world know a simple fact- people who talk filthy and use gutter language have a very limited vocabulary as well as minimal education. I hardly think you would be the world authority on teaching or teachers.
What

Irving, TX

#18 May 3, 2013
Gettalife wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a life and an education; which is more than I can say for you. We, in the educated world know a simple fact- people who talk filthy and use gutter language have a very limited vocabulary as well as minimal education. I hardly think you would be the world authority on teaching or teachers.
Oh, I'm glad you're an expert on who I am, but unfortunately you are so far from the truth about me! I guess studying education and being a teacher, I wouldn't know anything about the education system! Oh, and where exactly do you get that I have a filthy mouth? I used an abbreviation! But I'm not the one on here trashing people, now am I? Well, I hope you use that education of yours better than your time on the internet!
Gettalife

Caruthersville, MO

#19 May 3, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm glad you're an expert on who I am, but unfortunately you are so far from the truth about me! I guess studying education and being a teacher, I wouldn't know anything about the education system! Oh, and where exactly do you get that I have a filthy mouth? I used an abbreviation! But I'm not the one on here trashing people, now am I? Well, I hope you use that education of yours better than your time on the internet!
What's your excuse for being on here? I get on the Internet to see just how ignorant and uneducated some people are, but you make that quest so easy.
What

United States

#20 May 3, 2013
Point made! You we're probably bullied in school, so you try to bully people online behind a screen name! Well good for you! I made a valid point on here, but you make poor attempts to make you feel better about yourself! I feel sorry for you and will pray for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min grave digger 2,634
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 16 min Abdurratln 422
House to rent 41 min one who knows 18
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 51 min Poinsettia 96,891
g e d 1 hr LOL 3
Top general: US ground troops possible in Iraq 1 hr Jerry 1
child molester in cooter??? 2 hr guest 30
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••