Dear Mr President
Jerry

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
During my shift in the Emergency Room last night, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient whose smile revealed an expensive Shiny gold tooth, whose body was adorned with a wide assortment of elaborate and costly tattoos, who wore a very expensive
Brand of tennis shoes and who chatted on a new cellular telephone equipped with a popular R&B ringtone.

While glancing over her Patient chart, I happened to notice that her payer status was listed as "Medic...aid"! During my examination of her, the patient informed me that she smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and somehow still has money to buy pretzels and beer.

And, you and our Congress expect me to pay for this woman's health care?

I contend that our nation's "health care crisis" is not the result of a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. Rather, it is the result of a "crisis of culture", a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on luxuries and vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance.

It is a culture based on the irresponsible credo that "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me". Once you fix this "culture crisis" that rewards irresponsibility and dependency, you'll be amazed at how quickly our nation's health care difficulties will disappear.

Respectfully,
STARNER JONES, MD

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Jerry wrote:
During my shift in the Emergency Room last night, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient whose smile revealed an expensive Shiny gold tooth, whose body was adorned with a wide assortment of elaborate and costly tattoos, who wore a very expensive
Brand of tennis shoes and who chatted on a new cellular telephone equipped with a popular R&B ringtone.
While glancing over her Patient chart, I happened to notice that her payer status was listed as "Medic...aid"! During my examination of her, the patient informed me that she smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and somehow still has money to buy pretzels and beer.
And, you and our Congress expect me to pay for this woman's health care?
I contend that our nation's "health care crisis" is not the result of a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. Rather, it is the result of a "crisis of culture", a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on luxuries and vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance.
It is a culture based on the irresponsible credo that "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me". Once you fix this "culture crisis" that rewards irresponsibility and dependency, you'll be amazed at how quickly our nation's health care difficulties will disappear.
Respectfully,
STARNER JONES, MD
Oh Yeah another copy and paste from Jerry.

Another hate and race copy and paste "gold tooth"

Jerry if what you say is true (from another post) and you made alot money, why are you such a bitter old man.

Why are you falling for the sick, poor is the cause of Americans problem.

You should talk to tiger high and let him send you some of his happiness.
Jerry

East Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Jul 18, 2013
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yeah another copy and paste from Jerry.
Another hate and race copy and paste "gold tooth"
Jerry if what you say is true (from another post) and you made alot money, why are you such a bitter old man.
Why are you falling for the sick, poor is the cause of Americans problem.
You should talk to tiger high and let him send you some of his happiness.
Its Simple Dumbass!!! I pay LOTS in Tax's!!LOTS!!! And Im sick of Paying for IDIOTS like you it seems I am TIRED of watching A Lazy Liberal sit on his/her ASS and who I havta pay for you them live!! CANT get much Planer than that!!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 18, 2013
Elena Kagan, and I'm the dumbass. hehehaa

You think you're the only one that pays a lot of taxes. Please.

You think your tax money only goes to liberal?

You don't know that all the poor republicans in the south get welfare. They all vote republican the white ones anyway.

How about all your taxes going to the republican congress men because of the Farm bill. We talking millions to the on from Tenn.

Ya'll don't care about taxes. Ya'll just a hate group. Hate the poor, women, children, blacks, sick, just like the atheist Ayn Rand.
Jerry

East Stroudsburg, PA

#5 Jul 18, 2013
catfish59 wrote:
Elena Kagan, and I'm the dumbass. hehehaa
You think you're the only one that pays a lot of taxes. Please.
You think your tax money only goes to liberal?
You don't know that all the poor republicans in the south get welfare. They all vote republican the white ones anyway.
How about all your taxes going to the republican congress men because of the Farm bill. We talking millions to the on from Tenn.
Ya'll don't care about taxes. Ya'll just a hate group. Hate the poor, women, children, blacks, sick, just like the atheist Ayn Rand.
Boy its nice to see you know what im thinkin, NOT!!! your simple minded views and Lost in the Liberal media viewing is showing!! Im sick of All the tax's nutwad! its just I get pissed at the Lowlifes sitting on their ass all day collecting on my behalf!! and I was Happy the farm bill stalled!! all it was is filled with more free sh*t for wealfare Loafers!!maybe you can relate!!!
COLD HARD TRUTH

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Jul 19, 2013
So Jerry has became another racist Republican? Next election the voters will remind you why (in the words of Eric Holder) "your people" cant win.
just me

Caruthersville, MO

#7 Jul 19, 2013
why cant you blacks except the fact that yall are lazy worthless animals that depend on the white man for everything just like our dogs we give you free housing (gov.apts)free food (food stamps)free health care (medicade) now if you would just except the fact that you could not make it with out us and learn to mind like our dogs you might get the respect we give our dogs you stupid apes
well

Amherst, OH

#8 Jul 20, 2013
just me wrote:
why cant you blacks except the fact that yall are lazy worthless animals that depend on the white man for everything just like our dogs we give you free housing (gov.apts)free food (food stamps)free health care (medicade) now if you would just except the fact that you could not make it with out us and learn to mind like our dogs you might get the respect we give our dogs you stupid apes
This little rant shows (in the words of the Romney's) "you people"

have lost the last 2 election 2 the black man. "You people" will have 2 start on the hatred 4 women, again. Hillary will be 2 hard 2 beat in a Nation election.

"you people" can't win the Presidency with only white men.

HILLARY 2016 !!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 20, 2013
When we start looking at one another as men and women, racism will die. But as long as we keep pointing to cultural details of ethnicity, racism will continue to remain alive. Its been that way since the beginning of time.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jul 20, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>Boy its nice to see you know what im thinkin, NOT!!! your simple minded views and Lost in the Liberal media viewing is showing!! Im sick of All the tax's nutwad! its just I get pissed at the Lowlifes sitting on their ass all day collecting on my behalf!! and I was Happy the farm bill stalled!! all it was is filled with more free sh*t for wealfare Loafers!!maybe you can relate!!!
I hear ya Jerry. I came through Cairo, Ill yesterday and there was a tent set up by a cellular company. It was giving out free Obama phones. Free to everyone but the taxpayers who have to pay for them. Guess who was in the lines. Not the older folks that the lifeline system was set up to help, but young black males. Young black females, each with several children. Why were they not at work supporting themselves. It was in the middle of the day. That is the shit that makes you so angry. Out busting my ass in a truck 6 to 7 days a week and almost a third of my check going to support these useless fuks who wouldnt know an honest living it it jumped up and bit them on their ass. Sooner or later they are gonna run out of taxpayers to pay for these lazy fuks. Then what are they gonna do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest H*** at In Steele 23 min I hit it 3
lauren hallock 5 hr guest 1
secret (Sep '12) 6 hr Solo 6
class mates...may you all rest in peace.. (Jul '08) 8 hr needs to tell truth 108
Ricky Hooper Wed BiBoy2015 1
restarea Sep 1 concerned 2
any guys wanna Sext Sep 1 BiBoy2015 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages