Pray for Selena
First Prev
of 65
Next Last
Barb Hunt

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Oct 29, 2007
Selena Taylor,used to be Tillman had a little baby. She is in the hospital now in jonesboro ark. Her heart stopped.
Barb Hunt

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Oct 29, 2007
Talk with the family early this morning.. She has a 50-50 chance now so lets pray. Her little boy Carson Ray is in the hospital in Kennett. He was about 5 weeks early. Selena mom Donna Hodel will keep me informed.
Old Friends

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 29, 2007
Please continue to post any updated information you hear about Selena! She and her family are in our prayers.
Barb Hunt

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Oct 29, 2007
I just talked to Donna Hodel. Selena is in a coma ,she will be on a resperator for at least 3weeks to a month or until she can breath on her own. The drs thought that she may have brain damage because they didnt know how long she didnt breath. The brain scan showed no damage. Selena is a wonderful person. She has a 7yr old daughter,and a new born baby boy. His name is Carson Ray.Donna said when she went in to see her she mentioned her children and Selena responded. So please pray for this family
Barb Hunt

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Oct 29, 2007
She is the daughter of Randy Tillman also,and she sure looks like her dad.
Cathy Brazier

Marquand, MO

#6 Oct 29, 2007
Barb Hunt wrote:
I just talked to Donna Hodel. Selena is in a coma ,she will be on a resperator for at least 3weeks to a month or until she can breath on her own. The drs thought that she may have brain damage because they didnt know how long she didnt breath. The brain scan showed no damage. Selena is a wonderful person. She has a 7yr old daughter,and a new born baby boy. His name is Carson Ray.Donna said when she went in to see her she mentioned her children and Selena responded. So please pray for this family
God Bless...we will keep you in our prayers.

“Even so, come, Lord Jesus”

Since: Jun 07

Hayti

#7 Oct 29, 2007
We will be praying for Selena and her family and we will put them on our prayer list at Calvary.
MLBman

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2007
Barb Hunt wrote:
Selena Taylor,used to be Tillman had a little baby. She is in the hospital now in jonesboro ark. Her heart stopped.
Will pray for her,don't know her,but know her family,please post any new info.

Since: Jul 07

Hayti, Mo. (now West Plains,)

#9 Oct 29, 2007
I'm not sure if Randy remembers me as he was pretty young when we were in school but I want him to know that he has a friend in this corner that is hoping and praying that Selena gets better. Randy, let me know if I can help. You have had enough tragedy in your family. My prayers are with you, son.

Buzz Prentice
Barb Hunt

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Oct 29, 2007
Papadood, im sure Randy will remember you. I will ask him as soon as I see him. You probably remember Donnas dad he was the taxi man in hayti many years agoDon Dowdy. This is breaking my heart. I was friends with Donnas parents before she was born. Selena is like one of my grandkids. There isnt any change in her condition tonight. If I spell wrong its because Im not good at typing. Sorry.
high school classmate

Fenton, MO

#11 Oct 29, 2007
What happened to cause all of this? Was there complications?
Barb Hunt

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Oct 30, 2007
Selena was put on complete bed rest about a month age I think. Her baby was 5 weeks early. She had very high blood pressure and could not get it under control.She had her little boywith no complications, they even went home from the hospital,but that is when the problem began. She had a lot of fluid. Her blood pressure was sky high and her heart stopped. She is at Saint Bernard hospital in Jonesboro.Her name is Selena Taylor if anyone would like to send a card. She is in a coma, but I think it would make her family feel good to know that everyone is thinking an praying for her.
Barb Hunt

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Oct 30, 2007
Update on Selena,Just talked to her motherSelena does have brain damage. The Doctor says it will take a miracle I believe in miracles. Her little girl and baby boy needs her.It is in Gods hand and he will do what is right for her.
carnellioni

Ocala, FL

#14 Oct 30, 2007
I'll be praying for this family. How tragic and sad. Your right Barb, miracles do happen.

#15 Oct 30, 2007
Barb, I do remember the taxi man but I didn't know him personally. My dad bought a 57 Ford from him when he decided to quit the taxi business. I just read your update and I am extrememly saddened by the news about the brain damage. My prayers are with her and her family.
For You

Caruthersville, MO

#16 Oct 30, 2007
I am praying.
Late Worker

Fenton, MO

#17 Oct 30, 2007
Barb Hunt wrote:
Update on Selena,Just talked to her motherSelena does have brain damage. The Doctor says it will take a miracle I believe in miracles. Her little girl and baby boy needs her.It is in Gods hand and he will do what is right for her.
Barb, please tell Selena's family not to give up hope. I have seen a couple of miracles occur in my family when the doctor's had just about given up. When I read your first post about this young mother, I said a prayer right then and there. I will continue to do so. God Bless them.
Barb Hunt

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Oct 30, 2007
Late Worker,THank you I sit here with tears rolling down my face while I type. Selena is like my grandchild.I am so broken hearted. I love her and all her family.and thank you Keep them in your prayers
remember

Auburn Hills, MI

#19 Oct 30, 2007
Selena doesn't have brain damage and she did respond by opening her eyes and moving her feet. She is now in a drug induced coma so that her lungs can develop more strength. She will be like this for about 2 weeks.

#20 Oct 30, 2007
Something just tells me that she is going to make it. Hang in there, Selena. We're waiting for you. Papa doesn't allow any dying on my watch. Things are going to get better. We've got to make Barb smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 65
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overpasses in area overgrown? 2 hr inspector 10
why won't they 3 hr local yocal 1
Don't be so selfish 4 hr Curious 9
Single cute guys in wardell (Jun '15) 5 hr Wardellian 7
Justice for Russell (BUCKLE) Gray (Jan '16) 5 hr Wardellian 18
Recordings of Mayor 5 hr Evan 70
sick pervert 5 hr concerned 1

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance