Sick of badmouthers

Dyersburg, TN

#21 Jul 8, 2013
fact jack wrote:
Pick him up for ice cream..really?! You got to be ignorant or just don't know the situation. He hasn't picked him up for Christmas, birthday, Thanksgiving, or any other day for two whole years. What is so sad is if you agree with Emily and Todd that just shows what type of person you are. Who agrees with walking out on a kid because the wife is jealous of previous relationships! This is a child and your morals seem to be on her level...very low!!
Did you ever consider the possibility that the boy brought some of his mother's behavior traits to the Trowbridge house and Emily didn't want her children exposed to that kind of behavior? I have no idea if this is the case but I know Paige and Emily. Knowing both women, I bet my guess is close to the reason. This said, it does not excuse Todd from not spending time with his child somewhere, sometime.
An old friend

Poplar Bluff, MO

#22 Jul 8, 2013
Jeez, give it a break. I've known her since she
was a kid. I'm not saying she's an angel. But
good God enough is enough.
friend

New Madrid, MO

#23 Jul 8, 2013
Is that the excuse she fed you. There is no reason for the way she treats him. If you know the kid hes a great, well mannered child. Which is more than I can say for her. She has no manners, no morals, and no respect! She's a coward as well as him. He has sit back and allows that woman run his family, friends, and child off. He's sunk so deep in that sh** he doesn't know his own identy anymore. No woman is worth loosing your everything! Don't bother with these fools page you know what he has been through as his mother. You did the right thing

Dexter, MO

#24 Jul 10, 2013
Guess the employee thinks he's cute too. He wants some business, he posted this on his page.

Let's see how many "1st of the Month " Outfits I see tomorrow!!!!! Bhahahahahaha ‪#‎YeahISa idIt‬

and I think he met sell, but who know. He's kinda cocky too.
friend

Caruthersville, MO

#25 Jul 10, 2013
I doubt she gets a first of the month check. She works and gets child support, as a matter of fact i heard,Todd paid paiges bond with his child support check lol...imagine that. Emily had to write Paige a check for whooping her a**. And why the fag is taking up for Emily , she's calling him n ****r everytime he walks out the door. Emily is a racist! Always has been unless she needs help, she will use them for her dirty work....slave days are over b***h!

Dexter, MO

#26 Jul 10, 2013
friend wrote:
I doubt she gets a first of the month check. She works and gets child support, as a matter of fact i heard,Todd paid paiges bond with his child support check lol...imagine that. Emily had to write Paige a check for whooping her a**. And why the fag is taking up for Emily , she's calling him n ****r everytime he walks out the door. Emily is a racist! Always has been unless she needs help, she will use them for her dirty work....slave days are over b***h!
I wasn't talking about Paige. I think Paige has always worked. Emily's worker was talking about their customers getting the 1st of the month check. Which he is probably getting paid for with our tax money.
friend

Caruthersville, MO

#27 Jul 10, 2013
So he's up there clowning on her customers? To Funny!

Dyersburg, TN

#28 Jul 10, 2013
fact jack wrote:
Pick him up for ice cream..really?! You got to be ignorant or just don't know the situation. He hasn't picked him up for Christmas, birthday, Thanksgiving, or any other day for two whole years. What is so sad is if you agree with Emily and Todd that just shows what type of person you are. Who agrees with walking out on a kid because the wife is jealous of previous relationships! This is a child and your morals seem to be on her level...very low!!
So the solution to the problem to attack Emily because Todd doesn't do a good job of parenting? You've got to be on a pretty low level yourself if you actually think that her actions were justified. I think you like to keep this pitiful piece of drama going so you can feel better about your miserable existence.
Ummm

Fowlerton, TX

#29 Jul 10, 2013
No he was actually speakn becuz it was the 4th of July, you freakn idiots, a lot of people go out and buy clothes... Cocky????.... No he just has confidence!!! Faggot umm I don't think so, go ahead and F* wit him if you want, I'm sure someone will come up seriously hurt and it won't be him Guest!!!

Hickory Flat, MS

#30 Jul 10, 2013
Ummm wrote:
No he was actually speakn becuz it was the 4th of July, you freakn idiots, a lot of people go out and buy clothes... Cocky????.... No he just has confidence!!! Faggot umm I don't think so, go ahead and F* wit him if you want, I'm sure someone will come up seriously hurt and it won't be him Guest!!!
The Fourth of July isn't the "1st of the month", he's referring to the people in Caruthersville who get welfare checks, etc. And the boy is gayer than a three dollar bill, so I don't know who you're talking about!
myaknow

Campbell, MO

#31 Jul 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>The Fourth of July isn't the "1st of the month", he's referring to the people in Caruthersville who get welfare checks, etc. And the boy is gayer than a three dollar bill, so I don't know who you're talking about!
So pretty much he was dogging all his kin folk? I didn't figure Emily let colored folk buy from her boutique much less work their.
Blue jean baby

Cape Girardeau, MO

#32 Jul 11, 2013
You know Emily seems like a nice person to me . Concerned about people ! And friendly to her customers. I have no problems with her !
please

New Madrid, MO

#33 Jul 11, 2013
She lets the colored work for her...she thinks the slavery days are still in existence. And maybe she was nice to u, its the kid who catches the wrath of Emily! and the Todd just sits back and watches as more hair falls out, while he lets her mistreat his son. Shes probably the cause of the baldnes and I heard the lil fag. Has got something coming his way to.
Ummm

San Antonio, TX

#34 Jul 11, 2013
Guest... Exactly not only do blacks get welfare checks whites get them also, so your calling him "gay" becuz he works in a boutique, since when does that make a person gay, at least he has a job... U don't even kno him.... That's what's wrong with you racist ass mf's!!! It's a called class!!! He's bn too college, and he knows how to dress!!! For the occasion- so I guess all the white preppy boys that walk around with their golf shirts on and Bermuda shorts are gay also!!! Guess?!?! Get some class about your self ur probably walking around with some busted ass boots and raggedy ass jeans and shitty ass drawls on then again ur ass probably don't even have on underwear-- half of you racist mf on here have bn raised by blacks!!!! But now ur all grown up and think your shit don't stink!!! Y are you all mad?!? Becuz Emily has a black working for her?!? That proves she's not a racist- half your damn daughters are fuckn w/ black guys in Cauthersville and can't get enough of them so there must be something wrong with your white Men- I'm not a racist I get along with everyone, but when dumb asses like you all get too talking shit about blacks it really does strike a nerve, becuz your no better than anyone else!!!! First it was about Emily and the kid n now your tryn to run her employee in the dirt.... Because he's black!!! Seriously Get a f'n life!!!
Guest0226

Hayti, MO

#35 Jul 11, 2013
Not to mention his mom babysits her kids. Yep she's a racist. Dumbass!!!!
Sam hell

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Jul 11, 2013
fact jack wrote:
"Emily is not jealous of that trashy Bitch. "
Sam hell

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Jul 11, 2013
He's not cocky but I know him though. He'll mop you hoes. Line up bitches so you can kiss ass. You hoes just jealous because you don't have Shit. All you sluts can go to hell, looking like Petunia, porky, and paisley the pig. they have a big as family so you get ready for the whole tribe. Also he ain't gay. Sucking cock is you hoes job. Bye sluts.
open yr eyes

Caruthersville, MO

#38 Jul 11, 2013
Only trash would mistreat any child, especially a step child, end of discussion! And yes she looks at them as her colored help, like a slave! She's spiteful and a hateful old prune who will die lonely and miserable. One day he will wake up! Then her kids will hopefully have a step mom just like her mean a**. And we know that's u, yea the lil fag.! She probably pays him to post on here taking up for her, cuz everybody else knows the truth.
Ummm

San Antonio, TX

#39 Jul 11, 2013
Guest0226 wrote:
Not to mention his mom babysits her kids. Yep she's a racist. Dumbass!!!!
now see who's really the Dummy talk wtf you kno?!?!.... His mom does not keep her kids!! Evidently your one of the mf's that smile in their face and then you get your ass on here and talk shit!! Mayb she did in past and so what if she did or do!!! Y r u mad!!!
SoUrMad

San Antonio, TX

#41 Jul 11, 2013
open yr eyes wrote:
Only trash would mistreat any child, especially a step child, end of discussion! And yes she looks at them as her colored help, like a slave! She's spiteful and a hateful old prune who will die lonely and miserable. One day he will wake up! Then her kids will hopefully have a step mom just like her mean a**. And we know that's u, yea the lil fag.! She probably pays him to post on here taking up for her, cuz everybody else knows the truth.
Your just mad becuz your not getting all that money you really wanna be in Emily's shoes don't you, your poor little dirty bitch!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a male for a 3way Wed 3way 8
hot white guys in hayti (May '11) Wed Here is my list 42
Is Jonathan Lacey? (Aug '17) Wed I Know 10
hospital Wed I Know 13
Craiglist Personals Wed Curious 2
Texting Wed Friend 12
michael kors purses Apr 23 guest 3

Hayti Jobs

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages