First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Trowbridge

Caruthersville, MO

#1 Jul 6, 2013
Where did the post go? I had no idea these people were so cruel and heartless. Anybody that is mean to a child deserves a punch in the throat. I always thought Emily was so sweet, boy was I wrong about her. I will not spend another DIME in her boutique and I urge everyone who reads this to do the same. Shame on you, Emily & Todd.

Jackson, TN

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Trowbridge wrote:
Where did the post go? I had no idea these people were so cruel and heartless. Anybody that is mean to a child deserves a punch in the throat. I always thought Emily was so sweet, boy was I wrong about her. I will not spend another DIME in her boutique and I urge everyone who reads this to do the same. Shame on you, Emily & Todd.
Do you really believe everything you read on here? I would say about 90% of the negativity are lies just to hurt someone because of jealousy or hatred.
Say what

Farmington, MO

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Not true? Has to be true. You can't put it on the Internet if it wasn't true.
my 2 cents

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Oh IT IS true believe me!
FIFO

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2013
If they are mistreating a child why haven't YOU that knows everything reported it to the police or DFS. Put up or shut up. I hate people who get on topix just to talked bs when half of it is not true. Not saying Todd is nit close to his son but who's fault is that. I'd say 50/50. I don't know the situation if these people but why keep making half bs up.

Humboldt, TN

#6 Jul 7, 2013
Someone needs to define mistreating. Is it actual abuse or is it not picking him up every time they go out for ice cream? I suspect that the majority of the posts we see on this thread think the last choice is mistreating the boy. I also think that some of the people posting on this thread are actually concerned for the child. I also think that most of the posts come from people that are eaten up with envy and are the type of person that gets off on hurting others.
They are miserable people that can only feel better if they see misery in others.
know for sure

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
Someone needs to define mistreating. Is it actual abuse or is it not picking him up every time they go out for ice cream? I suspect that the majority of the posts we see on this thread think the last choice is mistreating the boy. I also think that some of the people posting on this thread are actually concerned for the child. I also think that most of the posts come from people that are eaten up with envy and are the type of person that gets off on hurting others.
They are miserable people that can only feel better if they see misery in others.
You hit the nail on the head! What does the mother of this child care about when she's low life enough to go punch someone? No wonder the child has problems!
Haha

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2013
The child has problems because his dad and step mom are a piece of shit! Don't believe me, go ask Todd's parents! Emily & Todd won't even let them see their own grandchildren because they won't disown Chandler. And that's a fact, jack! Matter if fact, Chandler was in a public place eating the other day and Todd and Emily went in and didn't speak a WORD to him. Who the hell ignores their own freaking child!?!? That's why she got punched in the face, you idiots. You people obviously don't have children you love because if someone treated my kid like that, forget some respect. I would have punched her, too!!!!
Sad But True

Valley Park, MO

#9 Jul 7, 2013
Haha wrote:
The child has problems because his dad and step mom are a piece of shit! Don't believe me, go ask Todd's parents! Emily & Todd won't even let them see their own grandchildren because they won't disown Chandler. And that's a fact, jack! Matter if fact, Chandler was in a public place eating the other day and Todd and Emily went in and didn't speak a WORD to him. Who the hell ignores their own freaking child!?!? That's why she got punched in the face, you idiots. You people obviously don't have children you love because if someone treated my kid like that, forget some respect. I would have punched her, too!!!!
It happened just like that. PPL been giving money to Paige for her fine. She punch that bitch Emily. And for Todd, he needs to grow some balls.
fact jack

Sikeston, MO

#10 Jul 7, 2013
Pick him up for ice cream..really?! You got to be ignorant or just don't know the situation. He hasn't picked him up for Christmas, birthday, Thanksgiving, or any other day for two whole years. What is so sad is if you agree with Emily and Todd that just shows what type of person you are. Who agrees with walking out on a kid because the wife is jealous of previous relationships! This is a child and your morals seem to be on her level...very low!!
A true friend

Jackson, MO

#11 Jul 7, 2013
Please, why don't you leave that couple alone!
lol

Sikeston, MO

#12 Jul 7, 2013
She got left alone alright...by her husband it looks like. Lol I can't wait til he gets his. It's coming, watch what I'm telling you. I'm surprised it took page that long to get that trifling witch. She will burn in hell for what she has done. She's a nobody in this town now. They need to take that buizz to TN. To they are worthless to this town.
exactly

Sikeston, MO

#13 Jul 7, 2013
FIFO wrote:
If they are mistreating a child why haven't YOU that knows everything reported it to the police or DFS. Put up or shut up. I hate people who get on topix just to talked bs when half of it is not true. Not saying Todd is nit close to his son but who's fault is that. I'd say 50/50. I don't know the situation if these people but why keep making half bs up.
You obviously are right about one thing...you don't know the situation or you wouldn't be on here making yourself.look like a total dumb a**.
ironic

Sikeston, MO

#14 Jul 8, 2013
Emily seems to be white trash to me. Who treats a child this way? And what kind of father allows a woman to act like that around his child?
heard that

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jul 8, 2013
IF y'all were actually concerned for the kid, you'd stfu and stop embarrassing him! Y'all can't wait to stir the pot! Like anyone should be giving Paige money for a fine! IF she was the mother she needs to be she wouldn't have done that!
momma

Sikeston, MO

#16 Jul 8, 2013
heard that wrote:
IF y'all were actually concerned for the kid, you'd stfu and stop embarrassing him! Y'all can't wait to stir the pot! Like anyone should be giving Paige money for a fine! IF she was the mother she needs to be she wouldn't have done that!
You must not have children. If you do I feel sorry for them. Paige did what should have been done long ago. You hurt my children I hurt you. Call it what you want that stuck up snot finally got what she deserved for treating her son so badly.
amen

Sikeston, MO

#17 Jul 8, 2013
What kind of person agrees with being hateful and mean to a child. Who ever " heard that" is must be a b***h from hell to. Feel sorry for her kids! She did what any mother should do for her child. This is probably someone that's just jealous and full of envy.
heard that

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jul 8, 2013
momma wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not have children. If you do I feel sorry for them. Paige did what should have been done long ago. You hurt my children I hurt you. Call it what you want that stuck up snot finally got what she deserved for treating her son so badly.
I raised 3 children and they were well taken care of! I know nothing for fact about what y'all are always pissing and moaning about here! It's none of mine OR your business! Paige made her choices and several bad ones on top of that!This is NOT the place to air dirty laundry and embarrass the kid! If more people would just tend to their own pathetic life instead of trying to always drag someone else down with them Topix woulda shut down long ago!

Sikeston, MO

#19 Jul 8, 2013
Actually the boy is glad someone finally took up for him...someone had to, obviously his dad didn't. He should have stopped all that crap years ago. I feel sorry for Todd and Emily's parents, neither one of them were raised to mistreat anyone. Especially kids!
friend

Sikeston, MO

#20 Jul 8, 2013
She didn't need the money we gave her. We wanted to do it! I just wish I could have seen it for myself. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted to help her. She works hard and is a d**n good mother. I would do it again tomorrow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Shelly 6 hr HoodRch 1
Poll need to find tina watkins (Oct '09) 8 hr Guest 10
good times in hayti (Feb '07) Mar 28 Abcdexc 295
Meet The Candidate on Chn 7 . Mar 27 Swan Lake Drive M... 1
Jennifer Harold Mar 25 Unknown 4
Nicest men in Hayti (Sep '12) Mar 22 Guest Who 28
Tim McCrary Mar 22 Guest 10

Flood Warning for Pemiscot County was issued at March 30 at 10:48AM CDT

Hayti Dating
Find my Match