Roy Wiggington-Mann
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
guest2

Cape Girardeau, MO

#68 Apr 2, 2009
jcruse08 wrote:
Will i am sorry but i am his family!! I am his sister and i now how anette is!!! Roy was a good man! but his other siter is a AS#!! It takes a no good person to do that to her family who is already hurting!!And everyone nows what she is doing. Letting her grandmother raise her oldest son so she can do her drugs.
Ms. jackie your a saint i guess? i loved roy with all my heart but if your remember right your mom left roy and just to be raised with your dad until he passed away and then your grandmother raised them! so your mom can go and do her drugs! you went with her cause you was on drugs really bad yourself! i do remember the sh!t that you let that barnett boy do to your girls correct me if im wrong and im not and your know im not wrong! anette is a wonderful person instead of bashing her on this computer y dont you pray for her? get her some help! at least shes got alex with your grandmother so he wont get hurt and hes being taken care of! but i dont see you raising your kids! so who has your kids? i will truely miss roy and may he rest in peace but instead of bad mouthing your sister get her some help! and the erica girl that was running her mouth bout roy can to the funneral home trying to act like she cared about roy now that he passed on but was she caring when he was alive y hell no! erica theresa and darline you have your days coming! you can count on that! jackie you can find them at highrollers ever friday and saturday night! i dont have a problem with you jackie but it's wrong how you started running your mouth bout anette and trying to put her out there like that get her some help before you have to put your sister in the ground! peace
guest2

Cape Girardeau, MO

#69 Apr 2, 2009
ment to say roy and justin to be raised by your dad

Redmond, WA

#70 Apr 2, 2009
First some people should not say anything at all that don't what is going on(guest2). Jackie is raising her kids!!! She has all her kids!! Anette is a good person except for she doesn't always think of her actions. Yes Alex is with his grandmother but what about her other two kids that are seeing what she is doing. As far as help for Anette everyone has tried with her and until she WANTS to quit she wont.So please just drop the subject.

Since: Mar 09

Mountain Home. AR

#71 Apr 3, 2009
will you are wrong i do have ALL 5 of my kids that i am rasien!!! no i was not on drugs and mom was not eather. as for the barnette boy he did nothing to my girl cause i left her with my mom cause he beat the hell out of me ever nite!!! and no i am a saint but i grew up got my shit together i have not doone drugs in 9years i am a CNA now, got my own place, and got my own car!!! what does anette have?? her drugs!!! so you dont need to talk what you dont now!!!
guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. jackie your a saint i guess? i loved roy with all my heart but if your remember right your mom left roy and just to be raised with your dad until he passed away and then your grandmother raised them! so your mom can go and do her drugs! you went with her cause you was on drugs really bad yourself! i do remember the sh!t that you let that barnett boy do to your girls correct me if im wrong and im not and your know im not wrong! anette is a wonderful person instead of bashing her on this computer y dont you pray for her? get her some help! at least shes got alex with your grandmother so he wont get hurt and hes being taken care of! but i dont see you raising your kids! so who has your kids? i will truely miss roy and may he rest in peace but instead of bad mouthing your sister get her some help! and the erica girl that was running her mouth bout roy can to the funneral home trying to act like she cared about roy now that he passed on but was she caring when he was alive y hell no! erica theresa and darline you have your days coming! you can count on that! jackie you can find them at highrollers ever friday and saturday night! i dont have a problem with you jackie but it's wrong how you started running your mouth bout anette and trying to put her out there like that get her some help before you have to put your sister in the ground! peace

Since: Apr 09

Caruthersville Missouri

#72 Apr 3, 2009
Ive also added a page on roy on myspace http://www.myspace.com/babys_playpen i also put a picture of him in the casket incase ppl who loved and knew him couldn't make it. i didn't put it on there to be morbid!

Mountain Home. AR

#73 Apr 3, 2009
as for me trying to get her help. will everyone has tryed she not going to stop and if she the next we put in the ground oh well!! no i will not pray for her. she nows what she is doing and i done told her grow up!!

Mountain Home. AR

#74 Apr 3, 2009
would you email me the pics? [email protected]
Pat Thomas wrote:
Ive also added a page on roy on myspace http://www.myspace.com/babys_playpen i also put a picture of him in the casket incase ppl who loved and knew him couldn't make it. i didn't put it on there to be morbid!

Mountain Home. AR

#75 Apr 3, 2009
will i would like to now what that barnett boy did to my girl??? because it is funny how could he do anything when she was at my moms house while i was with him cause he beat the hell out of me every night. and i didnt want her around that!! so there for you dont now as much as you think!!!
guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
misty

United States

#76 Apr 3, 2009
just stop b####ing and go fishing

Mountain Home. AR

#77 Apr 3, 2009
ya will it not your kid they are talking about!!! it helps if they now what they are talking about
misty wrote:
just stop b####ing and go fishing
just a question

Saint Louis, MO

#78 Apr 3, 2009
I think it's real nice honor a friend,but I was wondering if those who took pictures of him and posted them on the internet {casket} asked permission from his family. I don't know if I could accept pictures of my dead son or grandson put out there like that.
lesa

United States

#79 Apr 4, 2009
roy was a good friend and will be missed. jackie if u need the pic let me know and i can email them to u. i will always love u big roy.

Mountain Home. AR

#80 Apr 4, 2009
yes please my email is [email protected]
lesa wrote:
roy was a good friend and will be missed. jackie if u need the pic let me know and i can email them to u. i will always love u big roy.
Robin Watkins

United States

#81 Apr 4, 2009
jcruse08 wrote:
yes please my email is [email protected]
<quoted text>
Jackie I just wanted to tell you that i am still praying for all of you and I pray to god everyday it will be a little bit better for ya'll I know you will never get over losing Roy no one will but I pray everyday that god makes it a little better for us.

Mountain Home. AR

#82 Apr 4, 2009
thank you i think it is going take alittle bit before it gets better.
Robin Watkins

United States

#83 Apr 4, 2009
yea it will
bama

United States

#84 Apr 5, 2009
my brother was really good friends with him. he used to go out on the river with him. i was so shocked to hear what happened. i didnt know him alot but what few times i was around him he was a really nice person and i feel so sorry for his 2 little boys not having their daddy in their lives.i just hope they know that is watching over them everyday and i am sorry to hear about him passing i wish the best for his family and friends.
top bitch

Caruthersville, MO

#85 Nov 22, 2009
jackie and others wanna talk shit bout anette and how jackies drug free and takes care of her kids and how close she was to roy and how great her mom is that should let folks know shes high sayin all that bs cause that knows any of thier family knows cindy didnt take care of her kids as for anette yea shes got a dope problem but she dont hide it and her kids never seen her do dope and she left alex with dorothy cause he wanted to stay as for you ms jackie at 4yrs old your daughter could show you how to shoot up cause she saw her mom do it and you left your kids with whoever and you still do dope plus all the pills you take and your registered child molesting husband smokes pot around your kids and dose dope with you and aint you having problems now with the welfare cause your husband and a dirty house and wasnt your words to family and friends how can i choose between my husband and kids bitch shouldnt be to hard your kids as for roy you wasnt close you hardly come around when he was here and you want to down anette for her screw ups where is she now and what is she doing something you and your mom shuld be trying to do

Saint Louis, MO

#86 Nov 23, 2009
just a question wrote:
I think it's real nice honor a friend,but I was wondering if those who took pictures of him and posted them on the internet {casket} asked permission from his family. I don't know if I could accept pictures of my dead son or grandson put out there like that.
i think it tales a sick individual to take a picture of somoene in a coffin, wheather it be family, friend,or whoever, it's just sick.
country kennett girl

United States

#87 May 3, 2013
Roy I still miss you after all these years may not have been with each other very long but I still love you like I did back then rip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pecans 2 hr White man 5
Heather Cummings Sun hey you 6
How did Hayti get its name (Oct '09) Sun Rebar 25
Janitor (May '16) Sun hey you 6
Gabe Gurley Sun hey you 6
cut above beauty shop reviews Sun hey you 2
Cleveland apts. Sun hey you 7

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance