Roy Wiggington-Mann
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JuSt AsKiN

Caruthersville, MO

#1 Feb 19, 2009
What do you think about him? A friend of a friend whats to know...I already gave her my opinion.
baby girl

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 19, 2009
he is a good guy when he wants to be people says he his a liar and is good for nothing but he has never done anything bad to me. If i need his help he helps he has alway been there when i needed to talk to someone. in my opinion he is a good person. so u people need to leave him alone.

Caruthersville, MO

#3 Feb 19, 2009
Is he the one on case.net just charged with non-support.
someone who knows

Caruthersville, MO

#4 Feb 19, 2009
babygirl is teresa mayberry not from st louis mo she is from c-ville
jellybean

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 21, 2009
babygirl is not teresa mayberry... babygirl is lesa dale. roy is a good man and takes care of his family. he is not the one on case net. she dont need to worry bout him anyway. hes already got a girl. shes really nice and they been off and on since 7th grade. but if u wanna hear anything bout him just ask and ill let u know...
JuSt AsKiN

Caruthersville, MO

#7 Feb 22, 2009
Who's this girl you're talking about? Just wondering because she said that he told her about a girl he was sort of dating he said from Dexter.
Sweetness

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Feb 22, 2009
i am a good friend of roys i went to school with him and he is a goodman people need to leave him alone.He maybe a little wild but he has good heart. for all u who dont know he has some very large friends.
lady luck

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Feb 22, 2009
roy i dont care what everybody says about you. i will still be your friend 4 life i hope you know who this is. you are a great man
what

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Feb 24, 2009
the girl from dexter is darline and that's teresa mayberry's sister and they r back in c'ville nasty hoes! roy use your head and and yes he's the one on casenet for nonsupport cause she wont let him have anything to do with his baby so why pay childsupport? roy leave the nasty hoes alone and get a real woman that wont mess you around and take your money!
baby gurl

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Feb 25, 2009
what.... u said it. people just need to leave him alone and let him live his life if he wants to see darline than thats up to him. and if he dont get to see his child why pay childsupport
krystal

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 25, 2009
he dont want darlene he has a girl right around here in cville and she aint nasty like darlene..so step the f**k off
Bigjim

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Feb 25, 2009
Darlene and Teresa are not nasty people yall are just hatin on them and yall need to mind yalls own busniess and for Roy he is a lier and I know that my self. He is good hearted when he wants to be.
someone who knows

Caruthersville, MO

#14 Feb 25, 2009
teresa is nasty and they all need to leave roy alone before someone gets hurt
krystal

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 25, 2009
ight now just drop the shit k...just leave the subject alone...
krystal

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 25, 2009
SORRY IF ANYTHING I SAID WAS WRONG AND OUT OF THE WAY BUT I WAS JUST PISSED...BUT IM SORRY SO PLEASE EVERYONE LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE.....NOW LETS STOP THIS BULLSHIT
krystal

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Feb 25, 2009
teresa and darlene sorry for anything ive said im tryin to do the right thing and get on track im trying to make things right

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Feb 25, 2009
how many kids does he have i know a girl thats suppose to have one bye him named steffanie but he dumped her if she the one that filed for chid support good for her
what

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Feb 26, 2009
roy only has one kid! and i think i know who this krystal girl is! y in the hell do you get on here trying to do the right thing and talk about someone and then try to change what you said your last name is morgan! correct me if im wrong! i love roy to death and i grew up with him! darlene needs to leave him alone shes just wanting someone to take advantage of! so she can blow all there money and use her money to go to the bar every weekend and be broke by monday! she gets a disability check for some reason and then blows it at the bar! i have seen her kids go with nothing so she can got to the bar no christmas presents, no food, no shoes, nothing! just so she can blow the money at the bar!they are always trying to borrow money from ppl to pay there bill but what happens they go to the bar when they get the money and nothing gets paid! they move around all the time in one place for about 3 months and move back to the same place they just moved from! i know they are back in c'ville i seen them moving stuff in a house beware skanks movin back to the ville! you need to leave burns alone your husband is in jail your a nasty ho what are you raising your daughter up to be a sl*t like her mom!
baby gurl

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 26, 2009
roy has more than one kid. but people just need to leave everybody alone.
Bigjim

United States

#21 Feb 26, 2009
Roy is the BIGGEST lier I have ever met in my life! He is a 2 face nasty person!! I hate his freakin guts. He likes to start shit that aint freakin true. He talks shit all the time an cant back NOTHING up that he ever does!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowering Child Support if your having a second ... (Aug '08) 45 min Yvonne 475
Glass roses 46 min Guest 11
Who broke into Jason Mayfields house???? 49 min Guest 10
Kristin and Laurie 1 hr Finish 1
Who is the best doctor in the bootheel? Jul 22 Sue 12
Any haunted places in hayti? (Jun '16) Jul 20 Home scrimpson 4
China king (Dec '16) Jul 20 Bill dautrieve 9

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance