#1 Apr 10, 2013
well

Amherst, OH

#2 Apr 10, 2013
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Well,

I am sorry, I cannot believe that you are so naive that you would post something from a radical site and something from a comedy show and claim that it is proof of some fact
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#4 Apr 10, 2013
F-uck off Pillsbury. No one cares what you think. You lost all credibility in Topix months ago.
smeeagainmargret

United States

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Gene wrote:
F-uck off Pillsbury. No one cares what you think. You lost all credibility in Topix months ago.
Haha Genie U lost yurs about 40,000 post ago.
if your not cussin and bitchin you aint breathin.
i worried bout you for a few weeks thinkin U werent breathin but i got over it lol
DUH

Union, MO

#6 Apr 10, 2013
John Doe wrote:
Well,
I am sorry, I cannot believe that you are so naive that you would post something from a radical site and something from a comedy show and claim that it is proof of some fact
Truth does sting a little huh?
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Thank you smeeagainmargret.

Personally I am doing my best to ignore anyone who does nothing but call names and toss around insults as if they were some sort of a bully.
JL Trumbil

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Apr 10, 2013
John Doe wrote:
Thank you smeeagainmargret.
Personally I am doing my best to ignore anyone who does nothing but call names and toss around insults as if they were some sort of a bully.
Oh really? Does this include Comrade Winston too? You seem to caudal to his every post that he name calls someone in?
JL Trumbil

Caruthersville, MO

#9 Apr 10, 2013
By the way John Doe. You can do like Gene said and F off. Your not trying at anything but be more full of shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catelyn back at her self 1 hr Isawit 1
manager @ flash 1 hr You kno 4
Charlotte (Nov '15) 2 hr charlotte partain 6
Matt morgan 2 hr hoss 4
Patty Anns 17 hr Citizen 7
hooper Sun GUEST 33
Janitor May 21 guest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages